剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表
就是很想这么做
Just always dreamed of doing it, you know.
刚才梦想成真了 我无比兴奋
It just happened, and I'm so excited.
有意思的是你现在看起来就像
What's funny is you look like that dude on the cover
禾林小说里的插图人物
of the Harlequin novels.
-叫什么名字来着 -法比奥
- What's my man's name? - Fabio.
法比奥 你看起来像法比奥
Fabio! You look like Fabio!
-呼拉比奥 -法比奥
- Flabbio! - Fabio!
雷神·法比奥
Thor Fabio.
哟
Yo...
这太有喜感了 克里丝 这一幕你能相信么
That was hilarious. Chrissy, can you believe it?
刚才碧昂斯出场 大家都疯狂了
Beyonce just came out. You guys lost your minds.
简直秒杀众人
Y'all killed it.
我现在还激动得发抖
I'm trembling.
那么 查宁 你的舞步 你的发型
So, so, Channing, the moves, the hair,
还有台风 你都是怎么做到的老兄
the vibe, how did you pull this off, man?
额 我让碧昂斯出场就行了
Uh, I just had Beyonce come out.
刚才那样真的够了 还没有
That was pretty much it, no.
还得说下 为准备这场表演
By the way, everybody that runs behind the scenes
所有幕后人员都非常棒
on this show is unreal.
没错
Yes!
好的 那 詹娜
Okay, so, Jenna?
-搞什...本来应该 -詹娜 詹娜
- What the... what are supposed... - Jenna? Jenna!
你是怎么想的 现在有何感想
What are you thinking? What are you feeling right now?
你觉得这台风如何
What's the vibe?
我有些慌了
I'm a little nervous.
你知道他有碧昂斯的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Did you know he had Beyonce's number?
-不知道 -他那朋友哪里来的
- No. - Where did that friend come from?
不管怎么说 真是太酷炫了
This is amazeballs, whatever this is.
哦 说得好像以前没见过我这样似的
Oh, like you've never seen this before.
晚上在家里他这样算是很正常
This is normal occurrence in our house at night.
你表演的这一出相当不错
Your blow-out is phenomenal,
刚才的表演我现在都还觉得难以置信
and I cannot believe that just happened!
我惊呆了 这太不公平了
I'm freaking out. This is unfair.
-他的表演完全没了节操 -这很好 挺不错
- Well, this is the pinnacle of insanity. - It's cool. It's fine.
观众朋友们 也正是因为如此我们才喜欢这个节目
This is why we love this show, ladies and gentlemen.
这也是我喜欢的原因 掌声送给查宁·塔图姆
This is why I love it. Give it up for Channing Tatum.
送给查宁版的碧昂斯
As Beyonce.
送给查宁版的B女王
Channing Tatum as Queen B.
查宁版的C女王
Queen c.
-哇 -好的 大家都看清楚了
- Wow! - Well, check it out,
查宁·塔图姆就是B女王
Channing Tatum is Queen B!
今晚的假唱大作战气氛异常火爆
"Lip Sync Battle" Is exploding tonight!
广♥告♥回来后 将有一人捧走冠军腰带
When we come back, one Tatum gets gold.
精彩不容错过
Don't miss it.
# Who run the world? # # Girls, girls #
# who run the world? # # Girls, girls #
# who run the world? # # Girls, girls #
# who run the world? # # Girls, girls... #
太棒了
Amazing!
我们完事了
And we're clear.
大家干得不错
Not bad, everyone.
三分钟后进条广♥告♥
Commercial break comes back in three minutes, guys,
三分钟后
three minutes.
哦 你看 好极了
Oh, yes! Check it out.
各位观众 昆丁
Quentin... ladies and gentlemen,
昆丁·塔伦蒂诺来到了现场
Quentin Tarantino in the building!
-你得回家那啥你懂得 -没错
- You have to go home to that! - Yes!
昆丁 过来和大家打个招呼 和大家打招呼 打个招呼
Quentin, come say what's up. Say what's up. Say what's up.
-爱你 -谢谢你过来捧场 谢了
- Yo, I love you... - Thank you for coming, thank you.
回见
Let me see you!
-同好 -老兄
- All good. - My man.
但你带了碧昂斯助阵 搞什么 搞什么
But you bring Beyonce?! What? What?
哦 拜托
Oh, man. Aw, man!
之前没打算真让碧昂斯出场
I had no intention of her actually coming.
本来打算再表演最后带个和她真人♥大♥小的纸板出来
I was gonna bring out like a cardboard cutout of her at the end,
但结果梦想成真 我就感觉
and then it happened, and I'm like,
我得和碧昂斯一起扮碧昂斯
I gotta do Beyonce with Beyonce.
-你的眼神 -没错 当时我就这样 我真的忘记眼睛该看哪里
- ... Your eyes. - Yeah, I was like... I literally forgot what...
哦 看左边 看右边 右边 右边
Oh, left, right, right, right.
抱歉更正下我叫查宁
Excuse myself, my name is Chan.
哦
Oh...
哦 天哪 这是真的 我在录节目
Oh, my God, that is happening. I'm making that video.
-接下来有请魔力麦克 -没错 这是真的
- Let me introduce Mike. - Yeah, yeah. That's happening.
之前和你说过 这就是假唱大作战
As I told you, "Lip Sync Battle,"
总能带给你意外的惊喜 你懂得
we deliver the surprises, you know what I'm saying?
欢迎回到假唱大作战
Welcome back to "Lip Sync Battle."
在这个舞台我们看过许多精彩表演
Now, tonight was one of the most incredible shows
今晚的对决也是精彩绝伦 你们同意么
we've ever had on this stage, wouldn't you agree?
掌声送给查宁·塔图姆
Give it for Channing
也送给詹娜·迪万·塔图姆
and Jenna Dewan Tatum.
我们都知道这对夫妻是世界上最酷的一对
We now have proof this is the coolest couple on the planet.
今晚 查宁和詹娜在我们的舞台对决
Now, Channing and Jenna took over the stage tonight
为广大粉丝朋友带来无与伦比的精彩表演
and put on an epic show for the fans.
查宁扮成冰雪女王
Channing was a princess.
詹娜请出了她的偶像 宝拉·阿布杜
Jenna brought out her idol, Paula Abdul.
魔力麦克被詹娜以其人之道还治其人之身
Magic Mike got Magic Miked,
稍后的结果相信又会在网上炸开了锅
and in a moment that is sure to break the Internet,
独一无二的碧昂斯女王也来到了现场
we had the one and only Queen B on "Lip Sync Battle."
新潮流
The new wave.
新风尚
The new wave!
今晚比较特别
Now this is a special night.
我们将打破以往所有规则 好吗
We're breaking all the rules, okay?
在今晚表演后
So after those performances...
我们没办法选出谁是冠军
there's no way we can choose a winner.
既然冠军腰带将属于这对夫妻
And since the belt is going to the same household anyway...
克里丝 请把腰带拿过来
Chrissy, the belt please.
女士们先生们 我宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you,
冠军属于这对夫妻
the first championship couple
也是未来假唱大♥比♥拼名人堂的第一对夫妻档冠军
and future hall of famers of "Lip Sync Battle,"
他们是詹娜·迪万和查宁·塔图姆
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum!
你们要不要发表下获奖感言
Is there anything you guys wanna say?
你们有何感想 有何感想
What are you feeling? What are you feeling?
要说些什么吗
Anything you wanna say?
等她一转过身 我要偷
As soon as she turns around, I'm taking...
-我要偷走腰带 -等下会因为腰带吵起来
- I'm stealing it. - We're gonna fight this.
我觉得可能会这样 我到时候会说 这得放在我床边
It's gonna be like, no, it's on my side of the bed.
-詹娜 -这得放在我床边 场下观众你们真的太棒了
- Jenna! - It's on my side of the bed. You guys are amazing.
真的谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
查宁 你有何感想
Channing, what do you think?
额 还挺多的 可能我们会争论
Uh, pretty much, we're probably gonna argue
到底谁才是真正的冠军
so much about actually who won.
谁会真的去
Who would have actually...
事实上是你们让我们拯救了这场婚姻
You guys actually let us save our marriage.
有谁又能想到
Who would think?
听着 其实最后 冠军属于你们两人
Look, at the end of the day, you both won
因为你们带给现场观众如此精彩的表演
because you provided so much entertainment,
带给大家欢乐 也给粉丝带来了乐趣 你知道我的意思
joy, and fun to our fans, you know what I'm saying?
为了给大家带来欢乐你们来到这个舞台
And in the spirit of fun you guys came out here,
你们全身心投入到表演中 所有人
you put your heart and soul into it, and everybody...
所有人都有目共睹
And everybody watching around the world,
掌声送给塔图姆夫妻
give it up for the Tatums!
过来这里 来这里
Guys, come here, come here.
站一起 站一起 站一起
Gather round. Gather round. Gather round.
感谢今晚塔图姆为我们带来的表演
So much love and respect to the family Tatum
也对他们致以敬意 当然了
for gracing the stage tonight, and of course,
也感谢宝拉·阿布杜和碧昂斯做客我们节目
thanks to the lovely Paula Abdul and the one and only Beyonce.
我 埃勒酷还有克里丝·泰根 对大家道声 晚安
And from me, LL Cool J and Chrissy Tiegen, good night!
记住 不管怎样
And remember, whatever you do,
要把对手打得落花流水 落花落水
knock 'em out the box, L, knock 'em out, L!
# Who run the world? # # Girls, girls #
# who run the world? # # Girls, girls #
Victory lap, victory dance.
# Who run the world? # # Girls, girls #
# who run this mother? # # Girls #
# who run this mother? # # Girls #
剧集 | 假唱大比拼(2015) | 导航列表