剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 妈妈 如果这又是干预会
Okay, Mother, if this is another intervention,
-拜托 我不需要 -不是的
- please, I don't need it-- - Shh. No, no, no.
今早的事是我们的秘密
This morning will be our little secret.
崔西
Trish!
我尽快赶来了 你没事吧
I came as soon as I could. Are you okay?
杰西
Jess, what--
*亲爱的 我不需要声嘶力竭*
*Hey, love I don't need to scream and shout it*
*你也不需要怀疑*
*And you don't ever need to doubt it*
*如果世界一片黑白 我就是色彩*
*If everything looks black and white I'll be the color*
*亲爱的*
*Hey, love*
*如果你需要用歌♥声表达 我会为你演奏*
*If you want a song to say it I'll be the one to play it*
*跪在你面前*
*A single line from bended knee*
*你愿意与我分享一生吗*
*Will you share a life with me?*
我叫齐了我们的家人和朋友
So, I brought our friends and family together
因为 我不希望你有压力
because, well, I want you to feel pressured.
也因为你的答案
And because your answer
对我太重要 不能留有余地
means too much to me to leave any wiggle room.
幸好 这部分我们只需要做一次
Fortunately, we only have to do this part once.
我问 你回答
I ask, you answer.
但是有点不对劲
But something's wrong.
你的手是空的
Your hand is naked.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks, man.
没事的 这块钻石是没冲突的
It's all right, the stone's conflict-free.
你觉得呢 崔西·沃克
What do you say, Trish Walker?
我在向你求婚
I'm asking you to marry me.
谢谢
Thank you.
格里芬 真为你高兴 哥们
Hey, Griffin, so happy for you, mate.
-恭喜 -你让她措手不及啊
- Congratulations. - You really surprised her.
我们好为你高兴
We're so happy for you.
见到你真好
Great to see you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations! - Thank you!
监狱怎么样
How was jail?
那株植物什么味儿
How does that plant taste?
如果你想知道就继续说话吧
Keep talking if you wanna find out.
多谢提醒我了
Hey, thanks for the heads-up.
你闹了小报那一出 还怪我谨慎点吗
After that tabloid stunt, can you blame me?
我会保密的
I can keep a secret.
看来你也会
So can you, apparently.
的确偷偷摸摸地筹备了半天
Hey, took some sneaking around,
黑了她的电脑复♥制♥她的联♥系♥人 但是都值了
hacking into her computer for her contacts, but she's worth it.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
我只是想让崔西幸福
All I want is to make Trish happy.
希望你可以允许 至少是今天
I hope you can let that happen, at least today.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
杰西
Jess.
你什么时候出来的 你没事吧
When did you get out? Are you okay?
没事 别担心了
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
去吧 享受这一切
Just go, enjoy this.
我很为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
"谢谢"是同意的意思吧
"Thank you" means yes, right?
对不起
I'm sorry, uh...
我脑子好乱
I'm a mess. Um...
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Can we go somewhere and talk?
-好 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
你为杰西卡工作
You work for Jessica.
我是她的合伙人 马尔科姆·杜卡斯
I'm her associate. Malcolm Ducasse.
我不知道杰西卡还有合伙人
I didn't realize that Jessica had associates.
我刚升职的
Well, I just got promoted.
这是伊奈兹
This is Inez.
请进
Please come in.
跟我之前待的猪窝比起来好太多了
Hell of an upgrade from the last armpit I was staying in.
小心着点你的电视
Just keep an eye on your TV.
你保重 伊奈兹
You take care of yourself, Inez.
你是最差劲的那种人
You're the worst kind of person.
你假装在乎
You pretend to care.
但你不想帮助任何人
But you're not about helping anybody.
除了你自己
Except yourself.
看来杰西卡的人际能力也感染了你
Sounds like Jessica's people skills are rubbing off on you.
这是好事 我付钱给她不是让她交朋友的
That's a good thing. I don't pay her to be popular.
认识你很高兴 马尔科姆·杜卡斯
Nice to meet you, Malcolm Ducasse.
-有人在吗 -去开门 维多
- Is someone there? - The door, Vido.
好 奶奶
Yes, Grandma.
超级女士 请进
Super Lady. Come in.
是谁啊 维多
Who's there, Vido?
-你好 你好吗 -你好
- Hello. How are you? - Hello.
就是这姑娘啊
So this is the girl.
她可以留下吃晚饭吗 奶奶
Can she stay for dinner, Grandma?
你可以留下吃晚饭吗 拜托了
Can you stay for dinner? Please?
如果你♥爸♥爸不反对
If it's all right with your papi.
爸爸会很乐意她留下吃晚饭的
Papi would love if she stayed for dinner.
好了 别激动
All right, calm down.
嗯
Oye.
你的新朋友很漂亮
Your new friend is very pretty.
抱歉 他们是公♥寓♥附赠的 甩不掉
Sorry, they came with the apartment. I can't get rid of them.
他们烦人得可爱
They're cute, in an obnoxious way.
这应该能让你进入你需要进入的地方了
This should get you where you need to go.
多谢了
I appreciate it.
-我该走了 -你要留下吃晚饭吗
- I should go. - Want to stay for dinner?
我妈妈做的碎牛肉很好吃的
My mom makes a mean ropa vieja.
我闻到了 但我还要工作
I can smell that. But I gotta work.
什么工作 都这么晚了
What work? It's late.
我思考 喝酒 自成一套体系的
I think and I drink. It's a whole process.
那我帮你开个头吧
Well, let me get you started.
斯潘纳达
Spanada?
就像桑格里厄汽酒 妈妈最喜欢了
It's like sangria. Mama's favorite.
喝完三杯后会开始喜欢的
Gets better after the third glass.
我第一次喝醉就是它
It's actually the first thing I got drunk on.
我父母以前会在家里放点
My parents used to keep it around the house.
我的第一醉是朗姆酒
My first was rum.
再就不喜欢莫吉托了
Killed mojitos for me.
我得走了
I gotta go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-再见 超级女士 -来吧
- Bye, Super Lady! - Come on.
我们吃
Let's eat.
-奶奶 坐吧 我们开吃 -嗯
- Grandma, sit. Let's eat. - Yes, yes.
我饿死了
I'm very hungry.
饿死了
Hungry, hungry, hungry.
米饭 好
Rice. Okay.
黑豆
Black beans.
来吧
Let's go.
别在盘子里放太多
Do not put too much food on your plate.
纽约市法律从业协会 杰出律师 杰瑞·霍加斯
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
你睡得如何
How did you sleep?
那张床大得不像话
That bed's ridiculous.
那床单是什么的啊
What are those sheets even made out of?
埃及棉 线程数很大
Egyptian cotton. Very generous thread count.
想来点早餐吗
Would you like some breakfast?
好啊
Sure.
-但我可以问你个问题吗 -当然
- But can I ask you something? - Of course.
你能不能跟我直说
Would you cut the crap?
你这样的女人 还获过奖
A woman like you, with awards and all that,
你不会随便邀请街头的陌生人
you don't just invite in some stranger off the streets,
如此款待她
give the royal treatment.
我答应杰西卡保护你的安全
I have an agreement with Jessica to keep you safe.
有很多地方可以让我安全待着
Well, there are plenty of places to keep me safe.
为什么要脏了你的高级床单
Why dirty your fancy sheets?
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want from me.
说真的
Really.
否则我就走人
Or I'm leaving.
我想知道你知道的关于IGH的一切
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表