剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
枪不太像是你的风格
Guns don't seem like your style.
肯定比赤手空拳要轻松些
It's gotta be easier than using my bare hands.
不那么亲近
Less personal.
我想如果你要杀你妈妈
I suppose if you have to kill your own mother,
或许该看着她的眼睛动手
you might not wanna look her in the eyes while you do it.
转过来 慢慢地
Turn around. Slowly.
失去卡尔
Losing Karl...
刺♥激♥我失控了 对不起
it just pushed me over the edge. I'm sorry.
我知道你以为这是唯一的选择 但不是的
I know you think this is the only option, but it's not.
你让我恢复了
You brought me back.
你差一点就要杀了我最好的朋友
Within an inch of killing my best friend.
但那一点对我是一大步
But an inch is miles for me.
你做到了卡尔一直未能做到的事
You did something Karl never could.
我不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
他想研究出可以触动我的办法
He tried to develop techniques to reach me...
我不在乎了
I don't care.
但我深陷其中时 从来都不好使
They never worked when I was deep in it.
-但你 你触动了我 -好吧 就那一次
- But you... You broke through. - Fine. I broke through once.
两次 所以这是可以的
Twice. So it's viable.
因为是你
Because it's you.
-我们可以继续改进 -没有"我们"了
- We could hone this. - There is no "we."
-但可以有的 -不
- But there could be. - No.
你抹杀了那个可能性
You killed that possibility.
还有一个警♥察♥
Along with a cop.
我没办法 他们不会放我一条生路的
I had no choice. They were never gonna let me live.
选择总是有的
There is always a choice.
你的脑袋坏得太厉害 永远无法做出正确的选择
Your brain is just too goddamn broken to ever make the right one.
结束了
It's over.
去孤岛监狱吧
Go to The Raft...
否则我们今晚就要死一个
or one of us dies tonight.
我会动手的
I will do it.
别逼我 求你
Don't make me. Please.
没有你 我本来也没有活下去的理由了
Without you, I have nothing to live for anyway.
动手吧 扣扳机吧
So, go ahead. Pull the trigger.
老实说 更希望是你
Honestly, I'd rather it was you.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
如果我们意识到
What happens to our dreams
梦想永远不会实现 它们会变成什么
when we realize they're never going to come true?
噩梦
They turn into nightmares.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表