剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Back off, man.
瞧瞧他的脾气
Check out that attitude.
同性恋的猛♥男♥ 是吗 干吗呢 娘炮
Real homo thug, huh? What's up, pussy?
不是吧 成熟点吧 你个人♥渣♥
Really? Grow up, you piece of shit.
是啊 走吧 要不我像你老子一样收拾你
That's right. Walk away, before I beat you like I'm your daddy.
这小妞是疯子 快走
Chick's psycho! Let's go!
她撕坏了我的外套
She tore my jacket, man.
马尔科姆 你没事吧
Malcolm, are you okay?
该死
Oh, crap.
我以为我应付得了他们
I thought I could take 'em.
-三对一嘛 -你可没受影响
- It was three against one. - It didn't slow you down.
我有助力
I had help.
吸一口吧 你能更快愈合
Take it. You'll heal faster.
不是鸦♥片♥剂 不上瘾
It's not opiates. It's not addictive. It's just...
就是一种增强剂
an enhancer.
我不会逼你的
I'm not gonna force it on you.
是吧
See?
不 该死
No, no, no. Shit.
马尔科姆 你没事的 只是肾上腺素激增
Malcolm, you're fine. It's just an adrenaline surge.
-会过去的 你会习惯的 -不 我有事
- It'll wear off. You'll get used to it. - No, I'm not fine!
-马尔科姆 停下 -不 你离我远点
- Malcolm, stop. - No, you just stay away from me!
你去哪
Where are you going?
走廊里有垃圾道
There's a trash chute out in the hallway.
这是你买♥♥给我的东西 去退吧
It's the stuff you bought me. You return it.
大部分还没摘标签
The tags are still on most of it.
我穿了内♥裤♥
I'm wearing the underwear.
这个反正应该也退不了
Figure they won't take those back anyway.
-你可以留着的 -我不想要
- You can keep it all. - I don't want it.
怎么 你要穿这样走吗
So what? You're leaving dressed like that?
我穿来的衣服在烘干机里
The clothes I came in are in the dryer.
等烘干好了我就走
I'll be gone as soon as they're done.
-你要去哪 -你在乎个什么劲
- Where are you gonna go? - Why do you care?
因为我猜你要去的地方
Because I imagine that wherever you're going
不会有200块的香槟酒
isn't going to have $200 champagne.
我觉得你该留下来 跟我庆祝
And I think that you should stay and celebrate with me.
-庆祝什么 -IGH那个肖恩
- Celebrate what? - Shane, from IGH.
我要把他弄出监狱
I'm getting him out of prison.
你可以做到吗
You can do that?
-就那么把人弄出来 -没那么简单
- Get somebody out, just like that? - No. It's not just like that.
我提醒了地检官
I reminded the DA what it feels like
跟我对簿公堂的感觉
to sit across from me in a courtroom.
他答应放弃重罪指控
He agreed to drop the felony charges
改起诉轻罪
down to a misdemeanor, and...
肖恩只用蹲已服的刑期
Shane gets off for time served.
我以为你不信我呢
I thought you didn't believe me.
我已经不知道我还信什么了
I don't know what I believe anymore.
但很久以来第一次
But for the first time in a long time,
我感到了希望
I feel hopeful.
这要感谢你
Thank you for that.
谢谢你试着帮我
For trying to help me.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望肖恩能帮助你
I hope Shane can do something for you.
真的
I really do.
敬希望
To hope.
-这就像 -喝液体欢愉
- Wow, that's like... - Drinking liquid joy.
是啊
Yeah, actually.
让你害怕吗
Do they freak you out?
不
No.
完全不会
Not at all.
可以吗
Is that okay?
*我们多开心啊*
*Ain't we got fun?*
*虽然钱不多 但是亲爱的*
*Not much money, oh, but, honey*
*我们多开心*
*Ain't we got fun?*
*房♥租还没付*
*The rent's unpaid, dear*
*我们也没车*
*We haven't a car*
*我们就这样*
*We'll stay as we are*
*每个早晨 每个晚上*
*Every morning, every evening*
*我们多开心*
*Ain't we got fun?*
你干吗要那样浪费好好的威士忌
Why would you waste perfectly good whiskey like that?
你不喜欢香甜热酒吗 或许你不是我女儿
You don't like hot toddies, either? Maybe you're not my daughter.
该死
Oh, shit.
趴下
Get down!
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
就是擦伤
It's just a graze.
-他们想杀我们 -但我们没事
- They're trying to kill us. - But we're okay.
等等 让我来处理
Wait! Let me handle it!
不要
No.
站住
Stop!
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表