剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
我接到了一通电♥话♥
I got a call.
杰西卡要来了
Jessica's coming.
我觉得是时候了
I think it's time.
来吧
Come on.
我该送你去急诊室的
I should have taken you to the ER.
食物中毒 该死的玉米煎饼
Food poisoning. Stupid burrito.
如果没那么简单你会告诉我吧
You would tell me if there was more to it, right?
杰西
Jess...
我就是状态很糟
I'm just a mess...
格里芬的事 还有
with this Griffin stuff. And...
我就是需要睡眠 消化药和一个桶
I just need to sleep. And I need some Pepto and a bucket.
我留下做护士 别吐我身上了
I'm gonna stick around and play nurse, so don't puke on me.
多谢你的关心
Look, I appreciate your concern
和细腻的病床态度 但是
and your delicate bedside manner, but...
我只想哭一场
I just want to cry.
那就哭吧
So cry.
你讨厌人哭 我不想被人看着
You hate criers. And I'd rather not have an audience.
好吧 那我回头来看你
All right. I'll... I'm gonna check in on you later.
别 我反正也是睡觉 继续查卡尔吧
Don't. I'll be asleep. Just stay on Karl's trail.
别下床 好吗 也别干傻事
Just stay in bed, okay? And don't do anything stupid.
肯定就在这儿的
It has to be here somewhere.
"敲敲门" "请进" 一般是这样的
"Knock, knock." "Come in." That's how it usually works.
那是我的伯金包
That's my Birkin bag.
你个下♥贱♥的骚货 我为你做了那么多
You trashy little skank. After everything that I've done.
我知道这药是治什么的
I know what this is prescribed for.
那不关你的事
That is none of your business.
关我的事
Actually, it is.
因为那才是你要我来的原因 是吧
'Cause that's why I'm here, isn't it?
住进你的高档公♥寓♥里
In your fancy-schmancy apartment?
是你问我那么多关于IGH的问题的原因
Why you're asking me all those questions about IGH?
因为你得了ALS
Because you have ALS.
所以呢
So?
你想加入冰桶挑战吗
You want to join the Ice Bucket Challenge?
给我办个筹款
Throw me a fund-raiser?
滚
Get the hell out.
我懂
I get it.
我也得必须格外坚强
I've had to be a fighter, too.
否则无法撑过我经历的一切
No other way to survive the shit I've been through.
但你提醒了我
But you reminded me...
我曾经在乎他人
I used to care about people.
-我曾经是个护士 -我不需要护士
- I used to be a nurse. - I don't need a goddamn nurse.
我需要你滚出我的公♥寓♥
I need you to get out of my goddamn apartment.
我之前不知道你想要什么
I wasn't sure what you were after,
所以 我没把一切都告诉你
so I... I didn't tell you everything earlier.
关于IGH吗
About IGH?
那里还有一名病人
There was another patient there.
一个男孩
A boy.
他也有能力
He had powers, too.
就像杰西卡吗
Like Jessica's?
他可以治愈他人
He could heal people.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
用他的手
With his hands.
并不总好使
It didn't work all the time, and...
而且他这么做会很难受 但是
it made him sick to do it, but...
但我被袭击后 他们让他来治疗了我
but after I was attacked, they brought him to me.
他治好了你
He healed you?
要不是他 我都不能走路
I wouldn't be able to walk if it wasn't for him.
很遗憾你不舒服
Sorry you're not feeling well.
我没事 进来
I'm okay. Come in.
这是从你口袋里掉出来的
It, uh, it fell out of your pocket.
过敏
Allergies.
所以我的眼睛才红红的
That's why my eyes are so red.
我觉得我知道你现在是什么情况
I think I know what you're going through.
-是吗 -我今天遇到了我的前女友
- You do? - I ran into my ex today.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
让我回忆起了曾经的另一种生活
It was a flashback to this, like, whole other life
以及我们在一起时的情况
and how we were together and...
听上去很情绪化
Sounds intense.
我本以为她就是我的真命天女
I thought she was it.
我还在气自己搞砸了 但是
I'm still kicking myself for screwing it up, but...
我今天意识到一件事
I realized something today.
马尔科姆 你能等一下吗
Malcolm, would you just hold that thought?
嗯
Yeah.
你刚刚说
You were saying?
不 你病了 我却缠着你说话
No, you're sick, and I was talking your ear off.
我还是走吧
I'm just gonna go.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
我是说 我们本来对自己该是
I was just saying that we have this idea
什么样子有一套想法 但是
of who we're supposed to be, but...
或许我们要毁掉那一切 来看清♥真♥正的自己
maybe we gotta blow that up just to find out who we really are.
你该休息了 我这就走了
You should get some rest. I'm gonna, uh... I'm gonna take off.
马尔科姆 等等
Malcolm, wait.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我看你了
I see you.
好啊
Sick.
随你说吧 哥们
Whatever, dude.
不 我都不喜欢那个
No. I'm, like, not even down with that.
埃里克
Eric!
-我认识你吗 -我是你♥爸♥的朋友
- Do I know you? - I'm friends with your dad.
-你不像我爸的朋友 -我高尔夫球友
- You don't look like a friend of my dad's. - We're golf buddies.
-你干什么呢 -他会再打给你的
- What are you doing? - He'll call you back.
把电♥话♥还我
Give me my goddamn phone... Yo!
放开我
Get off me!
你想完好无损地拿回电♥话♥
You want your phone back in one piece?
就闭嘴微笑
Then you'll shut up and smile.
伙计 看我遇到了谁 世界真小 是吧
Hey, buddy! Look who I ran into. Small world, huh?
你儿子好帅
Your son is so handsome.
真完美
Just flawless.
爸爸 这女人是谁
Dad, who is this lady?
放了他 我会告诉你你想知道的
Let him go. I'll tell you whatever you want.
帮我找到卡尔 你再不会见到我
Help me find Karl, and you'll never see me again.
你俩都是
Either of you.
界线不断缩进
The line keeps moving.
而我一次次地跨过它
And I keep stepping over it.
到哪算太过分了
How far is too far?
我还能回来吗
And will there ever be a way back?
贝维尔 岸路21号♥
服药
斯潘纳达
美德祛疤霜
杰西卡
Jessica.
我不懂
I don't understand.
是我
It's me.
妈妈
Mom?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表