剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
你不想致敬他们
You don't want to honor them.
你想要收听率
You want ratings.
-权力和名望 -是啊
- And powers and stardom. - Yes! Yes, yes and yes.
因为那些东西可以帮我帮助他人
Because any one of those things will help me help people.
你没在帮我
You're not helping me.
你知道我花了多久
Do you have any idea how long
才查到你失去了时间的事吗
it took me to find out about your missing time?
我不是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 杰西
I'm not a PI, Jess, okay?
我没有你那样的天赋 我不是你
I don't have your gifts. I'm not you.
-算你走运 -是啊
- Yeah, well, count your blessings. - That's for sure.
这算什么 欺负杰西卡日吗
What is this, Crap on Jessica Day?
那是下个月
That's next month.
我是说
I meant...
我可不希望我脑子里有个大洞
I meant, I wouldn't want a gaping hole in my head.
不知道别人对我做了什么
Not knowing what was done to me,
不知道我做的一切是不是都被这个所影响
whether or not everything I do is shaped by it,
换我会害怕死的
I'd be scared to hell.
没觉得怕也被你吓到了
Well, if I wasn't before...
帮我找到你遗失的医院记录
Help me find your missing hospital records.
或是让科兹洛夫开口
Or get Kozlov to talk.
他可以帮你记起来
He could help you remember.
我记得
I do remember.
我记得在那辆车里
I remember being in that car
然后醒来就一个人了
and waking up alone.
我余生都会努力去遗忘
I will spend the rest of my life trying to forget it.
别逼我为了遗忘而疏远你 崔西 求你
Don't make me cut you out to do that, Trish. Please.
我会把这些放回去的
I'll put these back.
-17年后再试一次 -不用了
- Try again in another 17 years. - It's fine, just...
不落下一只小狗 菲利普出行[吃饭]都比你奢侈
敬哪天不再想你们
To not missing you someday.
让他玩吧
Let him play.
她弄坏了 她弄坏了我的游戏机
She broke it! She broke my Game Boy!
早上好
Good morning.
贝兰卡太太今早来电了
Mrs. Belenka called this morning,
取消了预约 说她另想办法了
canceled, said she's going another way.
这太糟了
Which totally blows.
她是好人 而且付得起账
She was good people and she could pay.
一个信使刚送来了这个
And a messenger just dropped this off.
来自陈咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 肯定不是好事
From Cheng Consulting, which can't be good.
天呐
Jesus.
你得保护我
You have to protect me.
他们想拿一台大空调砸我
They tried to drop a huge air conditioner on me.
我太快没砸到
I was too fast,
但我的宠物猫鼬埃米尔差点被砸死
but they almost crushed Emil, my pet mongoose.
求你
Please... Jess--
天呐 杰西
Jesus, Jess!
那人显然是弱智 就不能温柔点吗
Guy's obviously challenged. You could've been nicer.
真心不能
I really couldn't.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be shitting me.
是什么
What is it?
混♥蛋♥普莱斯的生平
Asshole Pryce's life story.
报税单
Tax returns...
大学和军队记录
college transcripts, military records.
"我是本敞开的书"
"I am an open book."
就是说好私♥家♥侦♥探♥不会留下
Means a good PI doesn't leave secrets
能被人当做把柄的秘密
that can be leveraged against them.
这也不是训条
Again, that's not a lesson.
你说贝尔钦科太太说了什么
What did you say Mrs. Bellchinso said?
贝兰卡太太 说她另想办法了
Mrs. Belenka. Just that she's going another way.
"找了新私♥家♥侦♥探♥"的蹩脚说法 想猜猜是谁吗
Lame code for "Found a different PI." Wanna guess who it is?
-陈 他偷了我们的客户 -是啊
- Cheng. He stole our damn client? - Yep.
我要搜搜看
I'm doing a search.
-这家伙肯定有黑料 -没有的
- There's gotta be some dirt on this guy. - There isn't.
好吧 那告诉我该找什么
Okay, then tell me what we're looking for.
我找到时就知道了
I'll know it when I find it.
不落下一只小狗 菲利普出行[吃饭]都比你奢侈
每个人都有秘密
Everyone has secrets.
如果不是自己的 就是别人的
If not their own, then someone else's.
菲利普 我的小宝贝
Felipe, my little lovey dog!
你在离婚协议里赢得了那只狗的监护权吧
I believe you won custody of that dog in your divorce agreement.
-你在干什么 -你在哪找到他的
- What do you think you're doing? - Where'd you find him?
你前妻把它藏在了她新男友的家里
Your ex-wife's been hiding him at her new boyfriend's place.
哥们 你说菲利普不在那里的
Dude, you said Felipe wasn't there.
不 我说我过不了男友那关
No, I said I couldn't get past the boyfriend
去看它在不在
to see if he was there.
我根本没去问他
And I didn't ask.
我可以进入普通私♥家♥侦♥探♥进不去的地方
You know, I can go places that an average PI can't go.
重点是"普通"
Emphasis on "average."
你真觉得私闯民宅
You actually think that breaking and entering
-让你比我强吗 -普莱斯 哥们
- makes you better than me? - Pryce. Bro...
我对菲利普有合法监护权
I have a legal right to Felipe.
我妻子偷走了它 这女人只是把它偷了回来
My wife stole him. This woman just stole him back.
而且还没花掉高得吓人的定金
Without burning through a monumental retainer
就像你付给你这位"哥们"的那笔
like the one you pay your bro here.
杰西卡·琼斯 给我打个电♥话♥
Jessica Jones. Give me a call.
你不会想那么做的
You don't want to do that.
我们回家吧 菲利普
Let's go home, Felipe.
看来他要另想办法了
I think he's going another way.
你不会想那么做的
You don't want to do that.
你觉得我对付不了你吗
You think I can't take you?
-你真的假的 -你不知道什么叫厉害
- Are you serious? - You don't know tough.
厉害是为了打响名声而拼命努力
Tough is working your ass off to build a reputation.
厉害是不许哪个混♥蛋♥随意糟蹋它
Tough is not letting assholes shit on it.
我读了你的生平 无聊得我都睡了
I read your life story. It put me to sleep.
-你的有趣多了 -你根本不了解我
- Yours is much more interesting. - You don't know shit about me.
是吗 我猜猜吧
Oh, yeah? Let me take a stab at it.
上了几周大学 做了一堆低薪工作
Few weeks of college, a lot of McJobs.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥做得一般般 拿酒精淹没心魔
Half-ass work as a PI, drinking your demons down,
直到有天遇到个英国蠢蛋
till one day you meet a hapless British clown,
然后你杀了那人
then murder the guy.
离我远点 离我的客户远点
Stay away from me. Stay away from my clients.
不
No.
你是颗定时炸♥弹♥
You're a ticking time bomb.
继续说我是什么人啊 敢吗
Keep telling me who I am, I dare you.
或许你怪你家人死于那场事故
Maybe you blame your family for getting killed in that accident.
别逼我
Don't test me.
快
Hurry!
他流血了 她把他从一扇玻璃门里丢了过去
He's bleeding. She threw him through a glass door.
超能
Super?
你是我见过的最弱的人
You're the weakest human being I've ever met.
-别动 -手放在身后
- Stay right there. - Put your hands behind you.
缓刑了
Probation, huh?
还有法庭指定愤怒管理
And court-ordered anger management.
那或许是好事
That's probably a good thing.
谢谢你保我出来
Thanks for bailing me out.
你还得支付
Uh, you'll still have to pay
财物损失和他的医院账单
property damage and his hospital bills.
他多严重
How bad is he?
瘀伤 肩脱臼
Bruises. Dislocated shoulder.
还可能更糟的
Could've been worse.
他可能死掉
He could be dead.
你记得我以前每晚梦到他们吗
Do you remember when I used to dream about them every night?
但我总会醒来 再次失去他们
But then I'd always wake up and lose them all over again.
现在又开始了
And now they're back.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
如果面对了会更糟呢
What if facing it makes me worse?
我已经杀过人了
I've already killed someone.
基尔格雷夫让你没有选择
Kilgrave gave you no choice.
我扭断了他的脖子 感觉到了那一声脆响
I snapped his neck, and I felt the pop,
崔西 那好轻松
and, Trish, it was easy.
杰西
Jess...
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表