剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
We get a location?
不能定位 但知道大致位置了
No pinpoint, but general vicinity.
我们维斯柴斯特的一个路障附近
Near one of our Westchester roadblocks.
我们整装出发吧
Let's load in and move out.
是我害了你 我要害你送命的
I did this to you. I'm going to get you killed.
不 还没完呢
No. It's not over yet.
他们没有足够人力
They don't have the manpower
堵截维斯柴斯特的所有街道
to block every street in Westchester.
我们只需要继续往西行
We just have to keep driving west.
找个停得满满的停车场丢下房♥车
We'll find a crowded parking lot to ditch the camper.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
快走吧
Come on, let's go.
托瑞斯医生说你还要再待几天
Dr. Torres thinks you'll be here for a few days.
而我要开始评估损失
Meanwhile, I am gonna start assessing the damage,
首先就是你的财务情况
starting with your finances.
一家人被逃犯救下
没有工作 你怕是要住不起公♥寓♥了
I doubt you'll be able to afford that apartment without a job.
我希望你这一阵先别工作
I don't want you working for a while.
我们得让风头过去
We need to let the brouhaha die down.
然后
And then...
我们再考虑选择
we can examine our options
看看怎么把你再塑造起来
and see how to build you back up again.
塑造我
Uh, build me?
我会打理好一切的
I'll take care of everything.
杰西卡呢
Where's Jessica?
我发誓 如果你说杰西卡需要她
I swear to Christ, if you say Jessica needs her,
我就把警徽塞进你屁♥股♥里
I'll shove that badge right up your ass.
我很高兴你还活着
I'm glad to see you're alive.
我更关心
I'm more concerned with
找到杰西卡和绑♥架♥了她的疯子
finding Jessica and the psycho who kidnapped her.
天呐
Oh, for Chrissake!
沃克太太 可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Mrs. Walker, do you mind giving us a moment?
别把她卷进去
Do not get her involved.
我去把你之前的病房♥准备好
I'm gonna go get your old room all ready.
那起车祸 杰西卡在场 是吧
That car accident... Jessica was there, wasn't she?
我们认为她们在维斯柴斯特遇到了路障
We think they hit a roadblock in Westchester.
-维斯柴斯特 -她在那里有认识的人吗
- Westchester? - Does she know anybody out there?
你为什么要问杰西卡认识谁
Why are you asking about Jessica's contacts
是艾丽莎在指挥行动
when it's Alisa that's calling the shots?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
杰西卡在协助她母亲逃窜
Jessica is aiding and abetting her mother's escape.
不可能 她不会帮助那个疯子
No way. She wouldn't help that psychopath.
尤其她还企图杀我
Particularly one who tried to kill me.
她从警♥察♥手里跑掉了 她在帮艾丽莎藏身
She ran from the police. She's hiding Alisa.
她是被迫的
She's being forced.
我们只有一个妈妈
We only get one mother.
这是很强大的纽带
That's a powerful bond,
不管她们是怎样的疯子
no matter how batshit crazy they might be.
我觉得这你也知道
I think you know that.
她不会丢下我的
She wouldn't just leave me.
或许她觉得自己不在 你会过得更好
Maybe she thinks you're better off without her,
鉴于你对自己做的事
given what you did to yourself.
想想看 你最了解她
Just think. You know her best.
她可能会
Is there any place she
藏在维斯柴斯特的什么地方吗
might be hiding out in and around Westchester?
我真不知道
I have no idea.
如果你想到了什么
If anything occurs to you...
我会尽量安全地把她带回来
I'll try and bring her in safely.
你会尽量
You'll try?
游乐园
我在码头找到了一艘帆船
I found a sailboat down at the pier.
就像你和爸爸以前驾驶过的那艘
It's just like the one you and PopPop used to sail.
走吧 现在天黑 他们在水上看不到我们
Come on. It's dark now. They won't spot us on the water.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你干什么呢 我们没这个时间 得走了
What are you doing? We don't have time for this. We have to go.
我带我们来这儿 不是来回忆过去的
I didn't bring us here for a walk down memory lane.
这里有船
There are boats.
你去吧 走吧 宝贝
You should go. Just walk away, baby.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们会看到灯的
They're gonna see the lights.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
在这里挺好的
It's good that it's here.
就这样了吗
So this is it, then?
我不要害你送命
I will not be the cause of your death.
不
No.
我不要再跟你道别
I will not say goodbye... again.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart.
不 等等
No. Wait.
让我这么做吧 求你
Just let me do this. Please.
不是说要做一个团队吗
What happened to being a team?
那是我最美的梦
Best dream I ever had.
我已经走到不能再走下去了
I have gone as far as I can go.
不 你不能放弃 你都把我折腾得那么惨了
No. You don't get to quit. Not after what you put me through.
我这辈子干了很多坏事
I've done a lot of damage in my life.
但不知怎么
But somehow...
你却像明亮的光一般站在那一摊废墟上面
you're standing on top of the rubble like a shining light.
别把我当你的救世主宝宝一样跟我说话
Stop talking to me like I'm your baby Jesus.
"英雄"不是个坏词 杰西卡
"Hero" isn't a bad word, Jessica.
那只是一个在乎 并且愿付诸行动的人
It's just someone who gives a shit and does something about it.
我不在乎
Well, I don't. I don't give a shit.
你在乎的
Yes, you do. You do.
这很讨厌 很让人难受 但你在乎
It sucks. And it hurts. But you do.
你远比我当年厉害多了
You are far more capable than I ever was.
或许我不非得多了不起
Maybe I don't have to be amazing.
或许我只需要生了你
Maybe I just made you.
不 我不会让你
No. I won't let you...
不
No!
-你杀了她 -我怕她会杀你
- You killed her! - Before she could kill you!
警♥察♥会打死你们俩的
The police would've shot you both...
我必须那么做
I had to.
我必须救你
I had to save you.
杰西
Jess...
杰西
Jess...
杰西
Jess...
跑吧
Run.
举起手来 离开尸体
Let me see your hands! Back away from the body!
西停车场 在碰碰车旁边
West parking lot, near the bumper cars.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
绝对不行
Not a chance.
你没看到她做了什么吗 放下武器
Don't you see what she's done? Lower your weapon.
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
你做了你唯一能做的事 琼斯 没有别的办法了
You did the only thing you could, Jones. There was no other way.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
游乐园
一切都会变
Everything changes.
什么都不会变
And nothing changes.
人会死
People die.
还会有更多人出生
More are born.
在此之间
And in between...
我们存在
we exist.
我从没想要成就更多
I never wanted to do more than that.
只想存在
Just exist.
给我拿钱
Just give me the cash, man!
-该死 -该死
- Shit! - Oh, shit.
该死
Shit!
拿钱 否则我打爆你的脑袋
Goddamn money or I'll blow your brains out.
-该死 我去 别又来 -给我钱
- Shit. God damn it. Not God damn again. - Give me the cash, man!
混♥蛋♥ 你个畜生 我杀了你
Bastard! You pig! You dog! I'm gonna kill you.
然后找到你家人 再杀了他们
Then find your family and kill them, too!
-结束 你赢了 好吗 -闭嘴
- It's over. You won, okay? - Shut up!
拿出你的手♥机♥ 报♥警♥
Get your goddamn phone and call the goddamn police.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表