剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Well, he didn't bite.
他的柬埔寨男友快搬过来了
He has a Cambodian boyfriend who's moving here.
他把他的画像挂在前面中♥央♥
He even keeps a painting of him front and center.
-画像 -没错 他支持奥斯卡
- A painting? - Yeah, he's backing Oscar.
他爱那家伙
He loves the guy.
他说他"对他很好"
He said that he'd been "Good to him,"
但没有说具体的
But wouldn't go into specifics.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找楼管
Calling the super.
抱歉这么晚来找你 我自己处理不了
Hey. Sorry to call so late. If only I were handy myself.
这边
It's this way.
这里
In there.
这个月出血量有点大
Yeah. It's just a heavy flow kind of month.
交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
你好 维多
Hey, Vido.
你好啊 明天上学 你怎么这么晚还不睡
Uh, what's up? What are you doing up this late on a school night?
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my dad?
他在楼下 但是你知道吗
He's downstairs. But you know what?
他要我照看你
He told me to keep an eye on you.
我爸爸不喜欢你
My dad doesn't like you.
但你喜欢我 对吧
But you do, right?
那么...
So...
你房♥间里有没有玩具要向我显摆显摆
do you have any cool toys in your room you wanna show me?
你认识美国队长吗
Do you know Captain America?
我有他的手办
I've got his action figure.
但是我把盾搞丢了 所以我给他做了一个
But I lost the shield, so I made him a new one.
我亲手做的
All by myself.
我给它贴了块磁铁 效果就和真的一样
I just glued a magnet to it, so it looks like the real one.
然后我给它上了色 但还是比不上美队的盾
And then I painted it, but Cap's shield is cooler.
不过这个盾不需要打外星人 也够用了
But this one doesn't have to take down any aliens, so it'll do.
超级女侠 你来看吗
Super Lady, are you coming?
我马上来
I'll be right there.
爸比
Papi.
她可以留下给我讲睡前故事吗
Can she stay with me and read me a bedtime story?
不行 太晚了
No, buddy. It's late, okay?
我要你回房♥间 上♥床♥睡觉
I need you to go to your room, go to bed.
-但爸比 -艾斯特维多 听话
- But, Papi-- - Estevido, do as I say.
出去
Get out.
你帮房♥东的男朋友伪造护照
Did you paint the landlord's boyfriend
之前还是之后给他画了画
before or after you forged his passport?
只要一通电♥话♥ 你就会进监狱 小姐
You're one phone call away from jail, lady.
在假释期的可不是我
I'm not the one on parole.
你调查了我
You looked into me?
假名调查事务所
Alias Investigations.
就写在我非法营业的门上
It says it right there on the door to my illegal business.
你这是在惹我
You're really poking this bear, you know that?
绿卡是最难伪造的 你一定很厉害
Green cards are the trickiest IDs to forge. You must be good.
我不关心你是做什么的
Look, I don't give a shit what you do up here.
把我的驱逐令撕了
Just tear up my eviction.
证明给我看
Prove it.
这些是为了假身份证拍的
These were taken for a false ID.
这是画画用的 我能证明
They're for a piece of art, which I can prove.
不过去吧 举报我
But go ahead, turn me in.
我把警♥察♥带来的时候
I didn't know you were on parole
不知道你正在假释期 好吗
when I brought the cops here. All right?
我不是一个混♥蛋♥
I'm not an asshole.
不是吗 那什么人会
No? What kind of person
利用一个小朋友的天真
takes advantage of a little kid's fantasies
达到进入某个公♥寓♥的目的
to get inside someone's apartment?
我以为他睡着了
I figured he'd be asleep.
这就是你的借口吗
That's your excuse?
那孩子是我的全部 他是我活着的意义
That kid means everything to me. Okay? He's my reason for being.
你有没有对你这么重要的人
Okay, do you have anyone that makes you feel like that?
或者他们有没有从你身边逃离
Or have they all run away from you?
也许你会觉得我疯了 但我曾经正常过
Maybe you think I'm crazy, but I was normal once...
那是我十八岁生日 我喝醉了
It was my 18th birthday. I got drunk,
然后在医院醒来
and I woke up in the hospital...
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
怎么回事 崔西
What the hell, Trish?
格里芬 你怎么...
Griffin? What--
天哪 你怎么在这里
Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
-你说你需要时间 -我是指几小时
- You said you needed time. - I meant a few hours.
几个小时
A few hours.
为什么不开灯
Why's it so dark in here?
我在查资料
I was doing research.
忘了时间
I lost track of time.
那枪是怎么回事
What's with the gun?
-你怎么会有枪 -我喜欢枪
- Why do you even own a gun? - I like guns.
是哦
Right.
好吧
Okay.
你买♥♥了些东西
You brought groceries.
是的 做炖菜用的
Yeah, for a vegetable tagine.
你给我带了秋葵 而我揍了你一顿
You brought me okra, and I kicked your ass for it.
这么说也不至于
That's a bit of an overstatement.
不过你的手♥枪♥还蛮精致的
The sidearm is a nice look, though.
-你很擅长吗 -还想问问我什么时候操练吗
- You any good with it? - You gonna ask for my drill time, too?
好吧 我...
Okay. I, uh...
我来看看你是不是没事
I came by to make sure you were okay.
我有事
Well, I'm not.
我能做的只有等电♥话♥响起来
And all I can do about it is wait for the phone to ring.
但你不像是在等电♥话♥
It doesn't look like you're waiting.
这家伙是线报吗
This guy a lead?
本来可能会是
Could've been.
如果我有查看粉丝邮箱的话
If I'd have checked my fan mail.
你说得对 我搞不定
You were right. I'm in over my head.
你不是最喜欢搞不定的东西吗
Hey. In over your head is exactly where you want to be.
你拥有每个记者梦寐以求的东西 有平台
You have what every journalist wants. You have a platform.
这个人联♥系♥了你
This guy reached out to you.
还有多少条线索在听节目
How many other leads are listening?
你可不是平白无故得这么多奖的吧
You didn't win all those awards for nothing, did you?
我活这么久
You know, I've survived this long
二弟可是保护得很好
without getting my dick shot off.
那我去把枪锁起来
Well, I'll go lock it up.
然后吃秋葵
Then okra.
-秋葵是委婉地说"上♥床♥"吗 -是的
- Is okra a euphemism for sex? - Oh, yeah.
天哪 该死
Jesus. God damn it.
从没来过你的事务所
Never been to your place of business.
遗愿清单完成了
Bucket list complete.
我希望你看一眼我伸出的橄榄枝
I was hoping you'd see this, my trek across town,
念在我一路千里迢迢 还屈尊上了这脏电梯
the ride in that urinal of an elevator, as an olive branch.
我对你带来的任何工作都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in taking a job, any job, that comes from you.
这是诉状
This is a legal complaint.
对你提起诉讼的第一步
The first step in filing a lawsuit against you.
普莱斯·陈要告我
Pryce Cheng is suing me?
傻缺
Idiot.
-你接他的案子 为什么 -我之前要你回来
- And you're repping him. Why? - I wanted you back in the fold.
-而你觉得这样我就会回去了 -曾经是的
- And you thought this would get me back? - I did.
然后...
And then...
出了点事 我在尝试一个不同的办法
something happened, and I'm trying a different approach.
我在办一件案子
I'm working a case right now.
现在在我的小脑袋里
Right here in my little mind,
没有空间给你或你的鬼扯
and there is no room in it for you or your bullshit.
不是鬼扯
It's not bullshit.
是我
It's-- I...
我需要你五分钟时间 求你
I need five minutes of your time. Please.
好吧
Fine.
我想象中你家就是这样的
I pictured your place very much like this.
你只有五分钟
You have five minutes.
-我们坐吗 -告诉我你来干什么
- Should we sit? - Just tell me why you're here.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
什么事
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表