剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
你才是自讨没趣 杰瑞 居然帮她出来
You're the embarrassment, Jeri. Helping her out?
怎么做到的 贿赂 伪证
Huh? What was it, bribery? Perjury?
我会查清楚的
I'll find out.
别发疯了 陈
Get your head out of your ass, Cheng.
怎么 你打算怎么办 也把我弄死吗
Or what? What are you gonna do, huh? Take me out, too?
我见过你动手的模样
I've seen you in action.
我见过你那眼神 你就是杀手
I've seen that look in your eye. You're a killer.
反正今天我不是
Not today, I'm not.
今天我被放出来了
Today, I'm free.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
不知道 因为你太没水准了
No, 'cause you're a shitty investigator.
去找警♥察♥说呗 去偷别人的案子呗
So go talk to the cops, go steal someone else's cases.
你还是找个角落打飞机去吧
You know what? Go beat off in the corner,
因为我都懒得用正眼瞧你
because I don't give a dead moose's last shit.
我要找出真凶
I'm gonna find the actual killer.
我买♥♥了台新的 用事务所的钱买♥♥的
I bought you a new one. I mean, Alias bought it.
看着还行吧 稍微粉刷打扫了下
Looks good, though, huh? Little paint, little cleaning.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
你还好吗
Hey, how you holding up?
深陷闪回了
Just trapped in a hellish flashback.
我懂 你知道好处是什么吗
I know the feeling. You know what's great for that?
不是吧 连酒也拿走了
Oh, come on. They took my booze, too?
除了找到新地方摆我的东西
Well, what else did you find, besides
还找到了什么
new places to put all my shit?
给
Here.
那是大卫·卡瓦基
That's David Kawecki.
IGH的清洁工
He was the janitor at IGH.
卢安的尸体是在他家发现的
Luanne's body was found in his apartment.
他认罪
He confessed to the murder.
伊奈兹说案发时他根本不在场
But Inez says that he wasn't even there when it happened.
对吧
Right?
所有人都在说谎 就是这样
Everyone lies. That's for damn sure.
报道说他的智商只相当于十岁儿童
It says here he has the IQ of a ten-year-old.
法庭认定他智力不健全
Court found him mentally incompetent.
-终身关押在白桦精神病院 -胡扯
- He's doing life in Birch Psych Hospital. - It's horseshit.
大卫不会害人的
Dave was harmless.
你肯定
Are you sure?
你觉得我会忘记差点害得我残废的女人吗
You think I could forget the woman who almost crippled me?
你觉得我闭上眼睛就看不到她的脸了吗
You think I don't see her face every time I close my eyes?
歇一会
Take a break.
去我房♥间 锁上门
Go to my apartment, lock the door.
我一会儿就过去
I'll be there in a minute.
-天啊 -她很特别
- Jesus. - Yeah, she is special.
这位凶手喜欢把罪名转嫁他人
The killer likes to pin her shit on other people.
这位卡瓦基就在替她服刑
This dude Kawecki is doing her time.
问题是为什么
Question is, why?
见他的时候再问
I'll ask him when I see him.
已经试过了
Already tried.
卡瓦基被关在病院戒备最严的病房♥
Kawecki's kept in the hospital's high-security wing.
只有安保和有身份认证的医生才能进入
Only guards and shrinks with IDs allowed in.
我来搞定
I got it from here.
你带伊奈兹去找杰瑞·霍加斯
You get Inez to Jeri Hogarth.
这个地址
At this address.
说你是我的合伙人
Tell her you're my associate.
等等 我...我这是升职了吗
Wait, did... Did you just promote me?
算是吧
Maybe.
-那涨工资吗 -不涨 快去
- Does it come with a raise? - No. Get going.
遵命 合伙人
Whatever you say, associate.
说完我就后悔了
I'm instantly regretting this.
伊奈兹
Inez?
这是在开玩笑吧
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
你得一路走到第37大街才能
You're gonna have to go all the way to 37th
找到家典当行愿意收偷来的电视机
before you find a pawn shop that'll take a hot TV.
我当毒贩的时候就去那边销货
That's where I used to sell shit when I was a junkie.
他们不担心序列号♥问题
They don't sweat the serial numbers.
那我赌你可以很便宜就买♥♥回来
I bet you can buy it back from them real cheap.
你现在不用着急躲着我
Look, I am not the person that you need to be running from right now.
我只是想给你找个安全的地方
I'm just trying to get you someplace safe.
之前那个地方才是真安全
Yeah, that last place was real safe.
除了门口会发生凶杀案
Except for the homicide out front.
-什么 -我自己去碰运气
- What? - I'll take my chances on my own.
怎么 就是卖♥♥掉我的电视换点小钱
Yeah, and what? Your big idea is to sell my TV for a couple of bucks?
至少够出城了
Enough to get out of town.
杀手会找到你的 好吧
Look, the killer will find you. All right?
一旦被找到 你是阻止不了她的
And when she does, you can't stop her.
-没人可以 -杰西卡可以 她有计划
- No one can. - Jessica can. She has a plan.
计划中难道还包括她被抓吗
Yeah, which part of that plan included her going to jail?
替我跟你老板说声谢谢 但真不用了
Tell your boss thanks, but no thanks.
行吧
All right, cool.
你不想上船 那就留在水里当诱饵吧
You don't want to climb on board, be the bait in the water.
这话是什么意思
The hell is that supposed to mean?
凶手在杀曾为IGH工作的人
Killer's taking out people who worked for IGH.
我可以把你的位置发在网上 然后守株待兔
I could post your location online, wait for her to come to us.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
我会不惜一切
I'll do whatever it takes.
你赢了
You win.
他们把你放出来了
They let you out?
抱歉来了那么多警♥察♥
Sorry about all the cops.
我跟他们说不是你干的了
Told 'em you had nothing to do with it.
好了 进来吧
Come on. Come in.
你为什么那么确定
So, what makes you so sure?
我不觉得
I don't think the woman
救了维多的女人能杀人
that saved Vido's life is capable of murder.
那事我还欠你呢
I still owe you for that.
关于那个 我可能要你还人情了
About that. I may need to collect.
吃晚饭吧
How about dinner?
约会吗
Like a date?
或者就是吃顿晚饭
Or just dinner?
或者
Or...
你有什么别的想法吗
do you have something else in mind?
假设说
Let's say, hypothetically,
我需要进入一间安全精神病房♥
I needed to get into a secure psych ward.
-你要我送你入院吗 -是作为心理医生
- You want me to commit you? - As a therapist.
我需要合适的身份证明
And let's say that I needed the right ID.
在这个假设的情况下
And in this hypothetical situation,
你需要一个能伪造文件的人
you need someone who could forge documents?
一个欠我人情的人
Someone that owed me a favor.
他要拿家人的安全冒险为你违法
Who'd risk their family's safety to break the law for you.
-这可不是小事 -我知道
- That's a big ask. - I know.
我需要医院的名字和三小时时间
I need the name of the hospital and three hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还需要一张照片
I'm also gonna need a photo.
别笑
Don't smile.
格里芬
Griffin?
-是崔西 她现在需要你 -怎么了
- It's Trish. She needs you, now. - Why?
-我把地址发你 -格里芬
- I'll text you the address. - Griffin? Ugh.
快点来
Hurry up!
-ZCN为什么要在这里见面 -环境很重要嘛
- Why does ZCN want to meet out here? - Ambiance is everything.
-最后看看 -妈妈
- Last looks. - Mother.
-好点了 -是吗
- It's better. - Yeah?
人常说 "永远拿最好的面貌示人"
You know what they say, "Always put your best face forward."
是"全力以赴"[脚]
"Best foot."
没人会看你的脚的 小帕
No one's gonna be looking at your feet, Pats.
好了 别让他们久等了
Okay, let's not keep them waiting.
你真美
You look beautiful.
好吧
Okay.
这都是...
Who are all those...
等等 我认识他
Wait, I know him.
那是...
Is that...
那是爱丽丝姨妈和蒂姆姨夫吗
Is that Aunt Alice and Uncle Tim?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表