剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. This is why I can't have nice things.
我正坐在桌边翻着案卷
So I'm at my desk, going through case files,
突然收到了短♥信♥
when suddenly I get this text.
嗯 我一有机会就发了
Yeah. I sent it as soon as I could.
但是等我跳上车 开过去
But when I hop in my car drive all the way out there,
那里却空无一人
it turns out the place is empty.
我去时也看到了 看来他们急匆匆地走了
I found it that way. Looked like they left in a hurry.
你也是
So did you.
我给了你线索 我觉得你会自己去查
I gave you the lead. I figured you'd take it and run with it.
你大概不会告诉我你怎么查到这个地址的吧
I don't suppose you'd tell me how you came upon that address.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I am a private investigator.
我就是有些问题放不下 我可以进去吗
I have some questions eating at me. Do you mind if I come inside?
现在不行 我得去见我的合伙人
I can't right now. I gotta meet my associate.
-得去云端下载我的资料 -我等你完事的
- Gotta get my shit off the cloud. - I'll wait till you finished.
不行 我晚上有案子要做
I can't. I'm booked all night on a case.
琼斯 我为你担了风险
Look, Jones, I stuck my neck out for you.
你再这么糊弄我 你就别指望我了
You dick me around like this again, you're on your own.
我明天一早就去警局 好吗
Look, I'll come down to the station first thing tomorrow, okay?
我会告诉你我发现的一切
I'll walk you through every detail I uncovered.
但现在 我有事忙
But right now, I got my hands full.
保重 琼斯小姐
Take care of yourself, Miss Jones.
拜托
Come on!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be shitting me.
-喂 -我去了十几家酒吧
- Yeah? - I've been to, like, a dozen bars.
毫无发现 杰西卡回假名了吗
Nothing. Did Jessica come back to Alias?
-我不知道 我不在那里 -你在哪呢
- I don't know. I'm not there. - Where are you?
我要去切尔西一家叫胡须的酒吧
I'm heading to a bar in Chelsea called Whiskers.
找杰西卡吗
To look for Jessica?
不 我在查案
No, I'm on a case.
什么案子 跟IGH有关吗
What case? Is it connected to IGH?
我要挂了
I'm hanging up now.
马尔科姆 等等
Malcolm, wait.
你不会告诉杰西卡吸入器的事吧
You're not gonna tell Jessica about the inhaler...
该死
Damn it.
-别挡路 -去死吧 混♥蛋♥
- Get out of the street! - Bite me, asshole!
真蠢
Idiot.
正好 你妈妈来了
Well, that's cool. Your mom's visiting.
你自报家门了
You introduced yourself?
是啊 我忘记你住哪层了
Yes, I forgot what floor you were on,
他好心陪我下楼来
and he was nice enough to walk me back downstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正跟她说 她该教教你西语
I was just telling her she should teach you some Spanish.
我会西语
I know Spanish.
啤酒 玉米面辣椒肉馅饼
Cerveza. Enchilada.
你不喜欢啊
You hate it, huh?
-什么 -那幅画
- What? - The painting.
我留在你门口的
I left it on your door.
很好看 真的
It was great. Really.
是你画的
You're the artist?
厉害
I'm impressed.
你的用色 很像
Your dissolved color field, that really reminds me of, um...
海伦·弗兰肯沙勒
Helen Frankenthaler.
弗兰肯沙勒
Frankenthaler?
那可是很高的标准
That's a high bar.
你达到了 你的画很美
You're there. Your work is beautiful.
需要合适的缪斯
It takes the right muse.
我想请你进来
Look, I would invite you in,
但她突然出现 让我措手不及
but she just showed up and surprised me.
我们有很多行李要打开
And, uh... we have a lot of baggage to unpack.
我不想掺和进来
I don't want to get in the middle.
谢谢你帮她 也谢谢你的画
Thank you for helping her. And thank you for the painting.
回见了 好吗
I'll see you around, okay?
这算什么
What the hell was that?
我喜欢那幅画 你不能接受吗
I like the painting. Is that not okay with you?
他看上去挺和气
He seemed nice.
他是个罪犯
He is a convicted criminal.
怪不得我喜欢他
No wonder I like him.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
就不该带你过来
I should've never brought you here.
真不知我怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
冷静啦 杰西卡
Calm down, Jessica.
好啊 愤怒怪物叫我冷静
Oh, great! The rage monster is telling me to calm down!
我以为那个警♥察♥要进来
It sounded like the cop was gonna come in,
就跳上了屋顶
so I jumped up onto the roof.
在楼梯上碰到了奥斯卡 又没出事
I ran into Oscar on the stairs, nothing bad happened.
你生气是以为我又抛下了你吗
You're upset because you thought I left you again?
我以为你又跑出去把人头拧下来了
I thought you were out there ripping people's heads off!
你别想那么轻松摆脱我
You're not gonna get rid of me that easy.
我该把东西放哪
So where should I put my stuff?
你睡床 我今晚睡沙发
You take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch tonight.
明天呢
And tomorrow?
我会想清楚怎么处理这个烂摊子
I will figure out this shitshow.
但是这事绝不会有好结果
But there's no version of it that ends well.
除非不非得结束
Unless it doesn't have to end.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
苏打水
Club soda.
明智 招牌酒一点也不特别
Smart man. The drink specials are far from special.
你喝什么
What did you go with?
唐·胡里奥1942
Don Julio 1942.
无聊 因为它就像预期的那么好喝
Boring because it's so predictably good.
可以请你一杯吗
Can I buy you one?
不用了
That's okay, I'm... I'm good.
你住城里吗
So, you live in the city?
我不是来约炮的
Look, I didn't come here for a hookup.
-什么 -回家吧 跟你妻子坦白
- I'm sorry? - Go home, tell your wife the truth.
什么
What?
我知道你有一个传统的家庭
I know you come from a traditional family,
出柜肯定很难
so I'm sure it's hard to come out,
但世界变了 现在人不在乎这些了
but the world has changed. People don't care anymore.
我不太明白
I'm... I'm not sure I understand...
谎言是撑不下去的
The lie is not sustainable.
最终 你会伤到人
Eventually, what happens is you end up hurting people.
诚实点吧
So just be honest.
回家去 告诉你老婆
And go home, tell your wife.
这算什么 你是什么人
What is this? Who are you?
如果我在好好工作
Someone who, if he was doing his job,
会借此勒索你
would use all this to blackmail you.
但我不会那么做 那连我都不忍♥心
But I'm not gonna do it. It's too ugly, even for me.
谁叫你这么做的
Who put you up to this?
无所谓 你小心点就好
It doesn't matter, man. Just watch your back.
小心谁 我需要知道
From whom? I need to know.
你知道琳达·赵吗
Does the name Linda Chao mean anything to you?
是琳达雇了你
Linda hired you?
她攻击了杰瑞 现在又来攻击我了
She went after Jeri. Now she's coming after me.
我的建议是
My advice?
她有你的黑料 你也挖到她的 你就有筹码了
She's got dirt on you. Get some on her, so you're protected.
我有好多她的黑料呢 相信我
Oh, I've got plenty on her. Trust me.
我可以帮你
Hey, I can help.
真的 我可以帮你摆脱她
Seriously. I can get her off your back.
嗯 那我得花多少钱
Yeah, how much will that cost me?
不用花钱 我觉得愧疚
No, nothing. Look, I feel bad.
她这么做是不对的
What she's doing is wrong.
但是 给我点我用得上的东西
But just give me something that I can use.
从何说起啊
Where to start?
比如离岸资产 还有卡克斯顿空壳公♥司♥
How about the offshore holdings and the Kaxton shell corporation?
-卡克斯顿 -基佬
- Kaxton? Is... - Faggots.
世界变了 人们不在乎了
The world has changed? People don't care anymore, huh?
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
别刺♥激♥他们
Don't feed the trolls.
你喊我们混♥蛋♥吗
Yo. Did you just call us assholes?
别找事
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表