剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
With?
找筹码对付我的合伙人
Finding leverage against my partners
阻止他们把我赶出律所
to prevent them pushing me out of the firm.
-什么理由 -合约
- On what grounds? - Contractual.
-合理合法吗 -是的
- Is it legitimate? - It is.
他们有你什么把柄
What do they have on you?
我反正也会知道的
I'm gonna find out anyway.
我得了肌萎缩侧索硬化症
I have ALS.
是一种渐进性神经变性疾病
It's a progressive neuro-degenerative disease.
我知道
I know.
这让我的合伙人有理由
It gives my partners cause
引用一条医疗信息告知条款
to invoke a medical disclosure clause.
我都没表现出症状呢
I'm not even showing symptoms.
偶尔有抽筋
A cramp here or there.
就是有点烦人而已
It's more annoying than anything.
我或许还能再活八年呢
It could take eight years to kill me.
或是两年
Or two.
没人知道
No one knows.
真讽刺 不是吗
It's ironic, isn't it?
我这辈子都在攥紧权力和控制权
I've spent my whole life amassing this power and control,
自以为这能保护我
thinking somehow it would protect me.
如果我信上帝
If I believed in God,
我会说她的幽默感太烂了
I'd say her sense of humor is for shit.
我考虑过接受买♥♥断
I... I thought about taking the buyout...
去一座小岛上生活 喝朗姆酒
living on an island, drinking rum,
跟美丽的女人做♥爱♥
making love to beautiful women...
有的是时间思考我的未来
Nothing but time to contemplate my future.
我的未来就是一场恐怖秀
My future is nothing but a goddamn horror show.
我孤身一人
I'm alone.
我跟家人疏远
I'm estranged from my family.
我只有我的客户
All I have are my clients,
我的律所
my firm,
和同事的尊重
and the respect of my colleagues.
而我唯一能留下的就是门上的名字
The only thing I will leave behind is my name on that door.
和一堆钱
And a whole lot of money.
我打算在死前把钱都花光
I plan to spend every penny of it before I die.
赵和班诺维茨都
Chao and Benowitz are...
他们不完美 肯定有黑料的
They are not perfect. There's got to be dirt there.
黑料到处都有
There's dirt everywhere.
你只需要知道该去哪找
You just have to know where to look.
节目到此结束 感谢收听《崔西说》
And that's our show. Thank you for listening to Trish Talk.
但结束之前
But before we sign off,
我想聊聊我们都很
I want to talk about an upcoming series
看重的一档新节目
that is very important to all of us here.
我们要称之为《医疗无名英雄》
We're calling it "Unsung Heroes of Medicine."
我们的第一位英雄是一位创新性创伤医生
Our first hero is an innovative trauma doctor
此人的研究带来了空前的突破
whose research has led to unprecedented breakthroughs.
她就是莱斯莉·汉森医生
Her name is Dr. Leslie Hansen.
我希望汉森医生的朋友
Now, I want to hear from Dr.Hansen's friends,
病人和同事来电
patients, and colleagues.
打电♥话♥来吧 为《崔西说》特别节目增添内容
So call in and contribute to a very special Trish Talk.
你更想享受夏日热气 而不是忍♥受它的折磨吗
Would you rather enjoy the heat of summer than suffer through it?
在卡博过七月是不是比在地铁上过要更好呢
Does July in Cabo sound better than July in the subway?
别...
Don't trust...
好 把电♥话♥都转接到我手♥机♥上 或是发短♥信♥
Okay. You can just transfer any calls to my cell or text me if--
或是发电邮 传真 或派出信鸽
Or e-mail or fax or send a pigeon.
我知道了
I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
《崔西说》 我是
Trish Talk, this is--
请等下
Hold, please.
请告诉我那是认识汉森医生的人
Please tell me that's someone who knows Dr. Hansen.
不是 是汉森医生本人
No, it's Dr. Hansen herself.
我是崔西·沃克
This is Trish Walker.
我是莱斯莉·汉森医生 我们该谈谈
Dr. Leslie Hansen. I think we should talk.
那么"今晚来见我" 还有"一个人来"
So, "meet me tonight" and "come alone"?
能不能更诡秘点了
Could this be any more cloak-and-dagger?
也难怪她谨慎啊 都死人了
I mean, you can't blame her for being cautious. People have died.
是啊 其中一个死在她地下室
Yeah. One of them is in her basement.
但如果她真是她 那焚化炉里是谁
But if she is who she says she is, then who's in the incinerator?
莫里查到身份就会打来
Maury will call when he gets an ID.
现在
In the meantime,
我要去见那个自称是汉森医生的人
I am gonna go and meet the person who says she's Dr. Hansen.
-不行 -我不需要你同意
- No, you're not. - I don't need your permission.
你看到辛普森的下场了
You saw what happened to Simpson.
这是我们的案子
This is our case.
那我们该事先探讨下
Then we should have discussed
你是不是该在直播里说
whether or not you go on the air and say,
"IGH 我在这里 杀我啊"
"Hey, IGH, I'm over here. Kill me."
你跟我一样不清楚你会面对怎样的情况
You don't know what you're walking into any more than I do.
至少我有超能力
I'm walking in with powers.
电台上是我的声音 她想见我
It's my voice on the radio. She wants to meet with me.
-你说得对 -谢谢
- You're right. - Thank you.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
杰西 你干什么呢
Jess, what are you doing?
"亲爱的名人消息网
"Dear TMZ,
帕茜和格里芬闹矛盾了 刚刚的事"
Patsy and Griffin are on the outs. Hot tip."
该死的
God damn it.
有狗仔队追你 就别想搞秘密行动了
Can't do cloak-and-dagger with the paparazzi on your tail.
格里芬对你可是非常客气的
Griffin has gone out of his way to be nice to you.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
马尔科姆 来崔西家盯着她
Hey, Malcolm. Get over to Trish's place and sit on her.
大都市 你不像是爱喝烈酒的人
Cosmo. You don't look like a brown liquor drinker.
我是来跟见崔西·沃克的
I agreed to talk to Trish Walker--
-没办法 你只能见我 -不行
- Tough shit. You're talking to me. - No way.
我重新说一遍
Let me rephrase that.
你有话跟我说
You're talking to me,
否则我从你耳朵里把你脊椎揪出来
or I'm ripping your spine out through your ear.
你知道我做得到
You know I can.
你为什么联♥系♥崔西
Why did you reach out to Trish?
她在散布谎言
She's spreading lies.
那你想怎样 杀了她吗
And you were gonna, what, have her killed?
-我是想告诉她真♥相♥ -那说吧
- I was going to tell her the truth. - Well, let's do that, then.
我来帮你开头 你曾是市综合医院的急诊室医生
I'll get you started. You were an ER doc at Metro-General.
你还给IGH输送病人
You also siphoned patients to IGH.
17年前
Seventeen years ago,
一个受伤的孤女入院了 你就想
an injured orphan girl came through and you thought,
"完美的虐待人选"
"Perfect candidate to torture."
不是的
No.
你不是急诊室医生 还是你没对我做这种事
No, you weren't an ER doc? Or, no, you didn't do this to me?
什么 救你一命吗
Do what? Save your life?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你说错了IGH
You're wrong about IGH.
你朋友崔西说的关于他们的一切都是错的
Everything your friend Trish said about them is wrong.
-"他们"是谁 -好人
- Who is "Them"? - The good guys.
好人 在你地下室里留了具尸体 莱斯
The good guys put a body in your basement, Les.
好人在清理门户
The good guys are cleaning house.
或许他们只是在保护他们的名誉 他们的遗产
Maybe they're just protecting their reputation, their legacy.
他们在埋藏事实
They're burying it
因为他们清楚自己犯下了滔天大罪
because they know what they did was heinous.
说 莱斯
Talk, Les.
我有17年深不见底的问题
I have 17 years of questions, and they are deep.
你活下来了 那才最重要
You survived. And that's all that matters.
这对罗伯特·科曼也很重要
It mattered to Robert Coleman, too.
还有科兹洛夫
And to Kozlov.
还有辛普森
And Simpson.
他们不是你
They're not you.
因为他们死了
'Cause they're dead?
我是下一个吗
Am I next?
崔西呢
Is Trish?
你还隐瞒了什么
What else are you hiding?
无所谓了
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表