剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
So that's why you're working with Jones,
希望她是个英雄
hoping maybe she's a hero.
她不是
She's not.
不 我跟杰西卡合作是因为她是个好私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No. I work with Jessica 'cause she's a damn good PI.
擅长干脏活儿 或许吧
Good at the dirty work, maybe.
但在我那里 "利他主义"不是坏事
But at my shop, "altruism" isn't a bad word.
嗯 我相信你们都是圣人
Yeah, I'm sure you guys are a bunch of saints.
我们就是认为
We just believe that
一个人可以服务自己 或服务全人类
a man can serve himself, or a man can serve humanity.
你不是拿我父亲的话来压我吧
Okay, you did not just quote my father to me.
没错 这是他最新文章里的
I did, from his latest article.
你想干什么
What is your game?
你在陈咨♥询♥公♥司♥会如鱼得水的
You'd fit in well at Cheng Consulting.
好厉害啊
Some game.
你雇我替你拿杰西卡的情报吗
You hire me in return for intel on Jessica?
那看你的了 哥们
Well, that's up to you, brother.
但你也好好查查 看我是不是唬人的
But do your homework. See if I'm on the level.
你想让你父亲自豪 就给我打个电♥话♥
You wanna do your father proud, give me a call.
回见
See you around.
女士 你没事吧
Lady. You okay?
我来帮你吧 我扶你
Here. Let me give you a hand. I got you.
好了
There you go.
我不管她的经纪人在坐飞机
I don't care if her agent is on a plane!
马上让他接电♥话♥
Get him on the phone now!
你 这是你干的
You. You did this.
我给了你期限 你错过了
I gave you a deadline. You missed it.
那你就让我的主演离开了片场
So you got my star to walk off the set?
就是给她放了段视频 马克斯
Just played her a little video,Max.
你会害我们损失上千块的
You'll cost us thousands of dollars.
-很好 -马克斯
- Good. - Hey, Max.
我听说了你不少事 都很恶心
I've heard a lot about you. All of it nauseating.
这是谁
Who's this?
看来你的脸挡住了某人的拳头
Looks like your face got in the way of someone's fist.
想再来一次吗
Want a replay?
她是来吓唬我的吗 就像你那个暴徒男友
Is she supposed to scare me? Like your thuggy boyfriend?
-他是说马尔科姆吗 -肯定是
- Is he talking about Malcolm? - Must've been.
去公开吧 看你受不受得了人们的关注
You know what? Go public. See if you can handle the scrutiny.
三个字母 变♥态♥ IGH
Three letters, perv. IGH.
离我远点
Get away from me!
-重复一遍 -杰西
- Repeat the letters. - Jess--
-重复一遍 -IGH
- Repeat them. - IGH!
等你给市综合医院时 记住这个名字
Now remember them for when you call Metro-General
管他们要所有他们的文件
and demand every file they have on IGH.
他们才不会给我机密文件
They're not gonna give me confidential files.
如果你说你要撤出捐款 他们就会给你了
They will when you tell them you'll pull your contribution.
杰西
Jess!
你是什么啊
What the hell are you?
我愤怒 我不确定还有什么事是我不会做的
I'm angry. And I'm not sure there's anything I won't do anymore.
尤其是对你这样的混♥蛋♥
Especially to a prick like you
自以为你可以拿到你想要的任何人和一切东西
who thinks that you can take whatever and whoever you want.
孩子啊 马克斯 小女孩
Children, Max! Little girls!
不 除了崔西没别人了
No! No! I mean, no one else but Trish.
我爱过她
I loved her!
杰西
Jess!
现在就打电♥话♥吧 马克斯
Now would be a good time to make the call, Max.
喂
Yeah.
霍加斯 赵和班诺维茨
Hogarth. Chao and Benowitz?
嗯 我知道你们律所的名字
Yeah, I know the name of your firm.
我是在问你拿没拿到赵和班诺维茨的黑料
I'm asking if you have anything on Chao and Benowitz.
我这边还要处理生死大事呢
I have life and death issues I'm dealing with over here.
我也是
So do I.
我查看了他们的开销账户
Well, I was looking over their expense accounts.
你得调查得更深点
You'll have to dig deep
我的合伙人不会犯愚蠢的错误
because my partners do not make stupid mistakes.
赵用公♥司♥的钱报销了一趟野游
I mean, Chao did charge a safari on company dime.
给客户的礼物
Client gift.
班诺维茨在寿司上花了400
Benowitz has $400 on sushi.
在百老汇门票上花了2000
$2,000 on Broadway tickets.
给其他客户的礼物
Other client gifts.
天呐 他还在巧克力上花了700块
Jesus. He even spent 700 bucks on chocolate bars.
哥们 我做客户时怎么没受到过礼物
Dude, where were my gifts when I was a client?
你是无偿案
You were pro bono.
我的时间就是给你的礼物 我现在没有了
My time was your gift, which I don't have anymore.
我得中止他们的买♥♥断
I have to shut down this buyout.
好吧
All right.
我会继续调查公♥司♥的慷慨的
Well, I'll keep looking into all this corporate generosity.
找到东西告诉我
Let me know when you find something.
杰西卡
Jessica?
-嗯 -谢谢
- Yeah? - Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我又怎么了
What did I do now?
读你的邮件了 杀你的猫了
Read your mail? Kill your cat?
你救了维多一命
You saved Vido's life.
他告诉我了
He told me.
这我无法偿还你 永远还不清
I can't pay you back for that. Ever.
但我会撕碎驱逐令
But I'm tearing up the eviction notice, and...
我想说谢谢
I wanted to say thank you.
给
Here.
是我犯浑
I was an asshole.
我只是怕失去儿子
I'm just scared of losing my son.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我完全不介意自己喝完
I am totally fine to drink this by myself...
如果你是这么想的
if that's what you had in mind.
天呐
Oh, God.
我对男人的品位一直都太差了
I've had such shitty taste in men.
谢谢
Thank you?
直到你
Until now.
一下想到这个还是很奇怪
Still a weird first thought.
我就是说
I just meant...
其他人都不会留下来的
any of the others wouldn't have stuck around.
-一群软蛋 -没错
- Bunch of limp-dicks. - True that.
那为什么跟一群废物在一起
So why the parade of losers?
更重要的是 我有什么不同
Or, more to the point, how am I different?
你是想找安全感吗
Are you looking for reassurance?
永远不要低估男性自负的空虚感
Never underestimate the neediness of the male ego.
不会的
Never.
我说不好
I don't know. I guess...
我喜欢那一刻
I love that moment.
就是"你好特别"的那一刻
You know, that "Wow, you're special" moment.
"你很重要"
"You matter."
就像毒品
It's like drugs.
这我很了解
I know it well.
我上五个心理医生会说
Yeah, my last five shrinks would say,
这是因为需要我母亲的爱
uh, it's about needing the love of my mother.
我现在可以就自恋写篇论文了
I could give a dissertation on narcissism at this point.
-你心理治疗得很透彻了 是吧 -嗯
- You're quite therapized, aren't you? - Oh, yeah.
我考虑过尝试那个
I thought about going that road,
然后我又想 讲出我受的伤可能会磨灭我的野心
but then I thought articulating my damage might kill my ambition.
对我来说没有
It hasn't killed mine.
是啊 我的姑娘
No, it hasn't, my girl.
洗澡
Shower?
是我的
That's mine.
我不能说话 她在呢
I can't talk. She's right here.
好吧 等一下
Okay, just, uh, just wait a second.
说吧
Go ahead.
不 她什么都不知道
No, she doesn't know anything.
就保持这样吧
Let's keep it that way.
好吧 我郑重声明
Okay, so, for the record...
我并不介意你这样的人
I don't have a problem with people like you.
就是你
It was just you.
好吧 谢了
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表