剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
He can't face you in person.
很好
Good.
就这点吗
Is this it?
对 但列出了IGH负担医药费的病人
Yes. But it lists the patients whose bills were paid for by IGH.
只有三个 你风速和一个伊奈兹·格林
There's only three. You, Whizzer and someone named Inez Green.
伊奈兹·格林
Inez Green.
花九块钱就可以查明她是不是有件外套
Well, for nine bucks we can find out if she's got a jacket.
她的病历上没写她是不是有癌症
Her medical record doesn't say she had cancer or anything else.
只说她进了急诊室
Just that she came through the ER.
紧急联络人 无 近亲 无
"Emergency contact: not applicable. Next of kin: not applicable."
没家人 没朋友 耳熟吗
Hmm, no family, no friends. Sound familiar?
别把自己跟她比了
Stop comparing yourself to her.
我没在泛同情 只是在分♥析♥她
I'm not relating. I'm just profiling.
好吧 找到她了
All right. Found her.
没有照片 只有六项轻罪
There's no photo. Just six misdemeanor citations.
行乞 流浪
Panhandling, vagrancy...
她是无家可归者
She's homeless.
怪不得呢
Makes sense.
可能是受不了老板或房♥东
Probably can't deal with a boss or a landlord.
-好吧 我这是泛同情了 -别 继续查
- All right, now I'm relating. - Don't. Just keep looking.
她的轻罪都发生在一个街区里
All of her citations are from the same neighborhood.
我认识这一带 这里大都是废弃建筑
You know what? I know this area. It's mostly condemned buildings.
似乎很危险
Sounds dangerous.
对于她可不
Not for her.
如果她是凶手
If she's our killer,
那上帝保佑惹到了她的无家可归者
then God help the hobo who crosses her wrong.
我们需要点阻止她的火力
Well, we'll need some stopping power.
太过了吗
Too much?
除非你是去德州买♥♥杂货
Not unless you're going grocery shopping in Texas.
我不希望她再伤害别人
I don't want her to hurt anyone else.
首先 我们都不知道伊奈兹是不是凶手
A, we don't even know if Inez and the killer are the same person.
其次 如果我♥干♥得她 IGH还会派别人来
And B, if we take her out, IGH will just send someone else.
好吧 我们需要活口
Okay. We need her alive.
但如果我们找到了她要如何拦下她
But how do we stop her if we find her?
或许这个
Maybe this?
这是什么
What is it?
似乎是改良电击器
Looks like some kind of modified Taser.
足以放倒她了吗
Enough to take her down?
我不知道 电我
I don't know. Zap me.
我不会电你的
I'm not gonna zap you.
如果能放倒我 那么至少对她会有影响
If it takes me out, we'll know it will at least slow her down.
-电我吧 -我不会电你的
- So just zap me. - I'm not gonna zap you!
电我吧 该死的
Just zap me, God damn it.
杰西
Jess?
杰西 醒醒
Jess? Jess, wake up.
天呐 杰西
Oh, my God, Jess? Jess.
挺好使嘛
Well, that'll work.
你见过这女人吗
Have you seen this woman?
你在这里见过她吗
Have you ever seen her around here?
好吧 谢谢 抱歉打扰
Okay, well, um, thank you. Sorry to bother you.
他们没见过她
They've never seen her.
人要混得很惨才会变成这样的
Hey, it takes a lot before people end up like this.
我听说你们在找人
I... I hear you ladies are looking for somebody.
是的 伊奈兹·格林 你认识她吗
Yeah. Inez Green. Do you know her?
我喊她凶婆娘 她谁都恨
I call her Mean-ez Mean. Woman hates everybody.
-她厌世 -这个
- She's a misanthrope. - Is, uh...
是她吗
Is this her?
她是金发 不是棕发
She's blonde, not a brunette.
-或许她有不止一件假发 -她在吗
- Maybe she has more than one wig? - Is she around?
拿去吧
Just take it.
她在旧银行大楼住 自己还有个锁头
She's holed up in the old bank building. Got her own padlock.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点 她是个疯子
Oh, uh, watch your back. She's crazy-ass.
有个人看她眼神不对 被她打进了医院
She sent a guy to the hospital just for looking at her wrong.
我去把她赶出来
I'll flush her out.
等她走到楼梯最下面 就电她
When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, zap her.
杰西
Jess?
杰西 你没事吧
Jess, are you okay?
杰西
Jess!
等等
Wait!
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
-我公♥寓♥在这边 -但我想看...
- My apartment is this way. - But I wanna see...
那让她闭上眼睛 我们偷点酒
Then she can close her eyes while we swipe some booze.
门开着 所以她在家
It's open, which means that she's home, so let's go.
但你家没有酒啊
Yeah, but you've got nothing to drink at your place.
那是有原因的
For good reason.
我想见见真私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I want to meet a real PI.
我就是真私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a real PI.
那调查点酒吧 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Then investigate some booze, PI.
听着 好吧
Look. Okay...
你喝得够多了
You have had enough booze, so...
她不在家
She's not home.
-幸好她没锁门 -不不
- Good thing she left the door unlocked. - No, no, no.
购买♥♥
伊奈兹
Inez.
伊奈兹 我需要你醒来 打起精神
Inez, I'm gonna need you to wake up and focus.
-你们是谁 -你是谁
- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you?
离我远点 别碰我的东西
Get away from me! Don't touch my stuff!
我们不要你的东西
We don't want your stuff.
我们想知道你为什么要躲起来 谁在找你
We just want to know why you're hiding. Who's after you?
找我 所有带把的废物
After me? Every loser out there with a dick.
知道做流落街头的女人是什么滋味吗
Know what it's like to be a woman on the streets?
IGH为什么支付你的医药费
Why'd IGH pay your medical bills?
-你们是IGH的 -不是
- You guys are with IGH? - No.
我说过我什么都不会说 我也没说
I said I'd never say anything, and I didn't.
我们不是IGH的
We're not with IGH.
好吧 我们在找个人
Okay, we're looking for someone.
你认识这女人吗
Do you know this woman?
-你疯了吗 -看来是了
- Are you freaking crazy? - That'd be a yes.
你想找她干什么 想死吗
Why do you wanna find her? You got a death wish?
我们知道她多危险
We know how dangerous she is.
你什么都不知道 她给了我这个
You don't know shit. She gave me these.
我不要跟那个禽兽有任何关系
I don't want anything to do with that animal.
那些疤 正是你该帮我们的原因
Those scars are the reason you need to help us.
崔西 退后
Trish, back off!
没事的
It's okay.
那是你还是病人时她给你弄的吗
Did she do that when you were a patient?
我不是病人 我是护士
I wasn't a patient. I was a nurse.
-你为IGH工作 -她才是病人
- You worked for IGH? - She was the patient.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们正要...扶她上♥床♥
We were just... putting her to bed and...
她像丢娃娃一样把我丢了出去
she threw me like I was a rag doll.
飞了10英尺装在玻璃柜上
Ten feet into a glass cabinet.
我摔坏了后背
I broke my back.
玻璃划破了我
Glass ripped me to shreds.
然后她抓住了另一个护士 卢安
Then she got Luanne, the other nurse.
她直接把那可怜姑娘的脑袋拧了一圈
She twisted that poor girl's head clean around.
她的眼睛里 是纯粹的怒火
She had this look in her eyes. It was pure rage...
就好像 我是碍她事的玩意
like... like I was a thing in her way.
就好像我都不是人
Like I wasn't even a human being.
她有毛病 可怕的问题
There was something wrong with her. Something terrible.
-你遇到麻烦了吗 -没什么我解决不了的
- You have any trouble? - Nothing I couldn't handle.
我拿到了所有你提到的 还不止
I got all the stuff you flagged and a whole lot more.
她手里肯定有些变♥态♥的玩意
I'm sure she's been sitting on some twisted shit.
她绝不可能干干净净的
No way she's straight up.
她的案子都是你的了
Her cases are yours now.
如果她有问题 就在这里面
And if she's dirty, it's in there somewhere.
我们可以毁了她
We'll bury her.
好哥们 等你回来我开那瓶麦卡伦庆祝
My man. I'll crack open the Macallan when you get here, bud.
18年的 还是25年的 我可是有品位的
The 18 or the 25? I got standards.
什么时候开始的
Yeah? Since when?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表