剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
她因为你要把自己毁了
She's destroying herself because of you.
谢谢 就好像我还不够难过似的
Thanks. Like I didn't already feel shitty enough.
不 别人在我们身边永远会"自愧不如"
No. People will always feel "less than" around us.
这会让他们要么憎恨我们 要么崇拜我们
And that will make them either resent us or idealize us.
卡尔也是
Even Karl.
有时他把我捧得高高的
Some days he put me on a pedestal.
也有时他大概希望自己根本没遇见过我
Others, he probably wished he never met me.
调低我们的亮光
Dimming our light,
浑浑噩噩地度过人生 那不是个选择
limping our way through life, that is not an option.
因为我们有了不起的天赋
Not with the gifts we have.
如果你说 "能力越大 责任越大"
If you say, "With great power comes great responsibility,"
我发誓我会吐你一身的
I swear I'll throw up on you.
不会是第一次了 你婴儿时很能吐
Wouldn't be the first time. You were a barfy baby.
霍加斯-赵-班诺维茨
Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz.
-要找哪位 -请接琳达·赵
- How may I direct your call? - Linda Chao, please.
琳达·赵办公室
Linda Chao's office.
我是米拉德·格雷夫斯
This is Millard Graves calling
我想确认一下我今早跟赵女士的见面
to confirm my meeting with Ms. Chao this morning.
我们会成为一支好团队的
We'd be an amazing team.
你不是第一个想跟我组团的疯子了
You're not the first psychopath who's wanted to team up with me.
上次 我们中有一个死了
The last time one of us ended up dead.
你真觉得我像基尔格雷夫吗
You really think I'm like Kilgrave?
如果杀人在你脑子里仍是个可选项
Only if killing is still a viable option in your mind.
我不希望那样 我想弥补我做的恶事
I don't want it to be. I want to make up for what I've done.
杰西卡
Jessica.
求你
Please.
小心
Look out!
该死
Shit!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 我没事
No. Yeah, I'm okay.
该死的
God damn it.
天呐 该死
Oh, my God. Damn it!
等等
Wait.
该死 等等
Shit! Wait!
去救那个爸爸
Get the dad.
救命
Help!
我出不来了
I can't get out.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 我们得走了
Now. We gotta go.
快点
Come on.
楚蒂呢
Where's Trudy?
-我扶你 -找到楚蒂
- I got ya. - Find Trudy. Find Trudy.
快去
Go.
撑住
Hang on.
来 抓着我的手
Here! Take my hand.
该死
Shit.
天呐
My God!
谁救救我
Someone help me!
救命
Help!
他还活着 扶着
He's still alive! Here.
不不 火太大了
No, no, no, no. The fire's too intense.
-我不能让他死 -扶着
- I can't just let him die! - Here.
-不行 -行 救他们一家吧
- No. - Yes. Save the family.
-等等 让我帮忙 -快去
- Wait! Let me help! - Go!
来吧
Come on.
-她来了 楚蒂 -妈妈
- Oh, there she is. Trudy. - Mommy.
报♥警♥
Call 911.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-你受伤了吗 -没有 天呐
- Are you hurt? - No. God.
你呢
You?
现在进入平板支撑
Now we move forward into plank.
抬腹 收臀
Belly lifts, tailbone tucks,
然后进入上犬式
and we arrive in upward-facing dog.
慢慢收回到婴儿式
Slowly move back into child's pose.
慢慢抬起脊椎到坐式
And slowly roll up the spine to seated.
最后呼入一次
One last inhale in...
再呼出
And out...
杰瑞 你的进展很大
Jeri, you've made terrific progress.
我才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
-杰西卡呢 -我不知道
- Where's Jessica? - I don't know.
-他们找到她妈妈了吗 -我不知道
- Did they find her mother? - I don't know.
那么你完全没有关于
You have no information
我潜逃客户和调查员的消息吗
about my escaped client or my investigator?
我不再为她工作了 我自己干了
I don't work for her anymore. I've gone freelance.
-我喜欢你的新打扮 -你也是
- Well, I like your new dress code. - Back at you.
-周二见 -好
- I'll see you Tuesday. - Yeah.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你办公室那边说你在家工作
Your office said you were working from home.
我的合伙人让我在那里待不下去
My partners have made the situation there untenable.
我是来替你结案的
Well, I'm here to wrap up your case.
你是指从杰西卡那里偷走我的案子
You mean steal my case from Jessica.
-有关系吗 -如果你有我想知道的就没关系
- Does it matter? - Not if you have something I want to hear.
我有 我刚跟你的
I do. I just came from a very
合伙人琳达·赵结束了一场信息量很大的会面
informative meeting with your partner Linda Chao.
你会想看看这个的
And this... you'll want to see.
那家人会描述我们的
That family can describe us.
再加上徒手掀车 警♥察♥肯定猜得到是我们
And after that car flip, the cops are gonna know it's us.
我们得去边境
We need to get to the border.
等等 什么 "我们"
Wait, what? "We"?
那"我们"要一起去吗
Then "we" are doing this?
别激动 我们还得摆脱这堆麻烦呢
Don't get choked up. We still have to get out of this shitstorm.
好啦
All right.
好吧 如果我们想
All right. If we wanna...
有机会过境
have a shot at crossing,
我要先打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to make a phone call first.
是啊 真棒
Yeah. Whoo-freaking-hoo.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我大可弄台一次性手♥机♥
I could've gotten a disposable phone
把照片发给你的
and e-mailed you the pictures.
我就是想来看看你
I just wanted to check on you.
警♥察♥去过公♥寓♥
The cops have been at the building.
他们认为是你妈妈劫持了你
They think your mom took you.
算是吧
She did, kind of.
我很抱歉把你卷了进来
Look, I'm sorry that you are involved.
你妈妈需要证件 杰西卡 我答应过会帮忙
Your mom needs papers. Jessica, I told you I'd help.
好吧 她在哪
All right? Where is she?
不在这里
Off-site. Um...
不单是我妈妈需要证件
It's not just my mom who needs papers.
拜托告诉我你在开玩笑
Please tell me you're joking.
真的吗
You're for real?
你要跟她走吗
So you're gonna what, go with her?
她是个杀人犯
She's a murderer.
-杰西卡 她杀了警♥察♥ -我知道
- Jessica, she killed a cop. - I know.
你不可能希望这样 是她逼你的
You can't want this. She's forcing you.
不是
No.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你不能离开 你还有生活呢
You can't just go. You have a life.
你还有我们 我和维多
You have us, me and Vido.
就这个
That, right there.
你无论什么时候 都把自己跟儿子放在一起想
You connect yourself to your son with every thought.
你根本不知道我曾经多么与世隔绝 我都不知道
You have no idea how isolated I've been. I had no idea.
他们会追捕你们的
They'll come after you.
我们会没事的 我就是需要证件
We'll make it. I just need the papers.
你被跟踪了吗
Were you followed?
没人会跟踪我 没人知道我们是一对儿
No one's gonna follow me. No one knows we're a thing.
-他们搜过我家吗 -嗯
- They searched my place? - Yeah.
那他们看到了你画的画
Then they saw the painting you did.
他们去过我家 看到我的画了
They were in my place. They saw my art.
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表