剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
report the news, don't be the news.
我懂 我在努力了
I get it and I'm working on it.
你知道你不用那么拼命吧
You know you don't have to work that hard, right?
-格里芬 -我就是说
- Griffin-- - Just saying.
让我去跟ZCN的人谈谈
Let me talk to the guys at ZCN,
看能不能让你过去
see if I can't get you over there.
我爱你提出来
I love you for offering,
但作为格里芬·辛克莱的女友过去
but going to them as Griffin Sinclair's girlfriend
不会让我被看重的
won't get me taken seriously.
我可以帮你进门 你再证明自己
I'll get you in the door. You'll prove yourself from there.
我宁可就以现在的自己证明自己
I would rather prove myself from where I am.
该死 所以我才爱你
Damn. That's why I love you.
谢谢你那么做
Hey, thank you for doing that.
嗯
Yeah.
-今晚见 -没问题
- I'll see you tonight. - Absolutely.
ALS其他治疗选择
埃文
Evan?
再给泽卡利安医生打一次
Try Dr. Zakarian again.
埃文
Evan!
门口没人
Nobody at the gate.
大概比留个白♥痴♥更好
Well, probably better than having an imbecile there.
普莱斯 你不该浪费时间跑过来
Pryce, you shouldn't have wasted a trip.
我已经决定了
The decision has been made.
你不能不跟客户 也就是我
You can't drop the lawsuit against Jones
商量就放弃对琼斯的起诉
without consulting the client, me.
鉴于你为我工作
Well, given that you work for me,
我确信你会答应的
I felt confident you would agree.
我不同意 所以我要雇你们律所代理我的案子
I don't, so I'm hiring a new firm to take on my case.
-你只会浪费时间和金钱 -不是为了钱
- You'll waste your time and money. - It's not about money.
一切都是为了钱
Everything is about money.
放手吧
Let it go.
这城里的工作够你俩分的
There's enough work in this town for both of you.
我不要跟一个怪胎秀竞争
I'm not gonna compete with a freak show.
天呐 你被一个妹子打了 认栽吧
Oh, God. You got beat... by a girl. Deal with it.
她不是个妹子 她是个异类
She's not a girl. She's an aberration.
这让你自我感觉良好 是吗
Makes you feel better about yourself, doesn't it?
骂她 说她不是人
Calling her names. Less than. Other.
让你觉得自己比她优越 但你不是的
Makes you feel superior to her. Well, you're not.
是琼斯把事情闹大了 她必须面对后果
Jones took this nuclear. Now she's gotta deal with the fallout.
普莱斯 你得相信我
Pryce, you gotta trust me here.
人生中有些事是你控制不了的 这就是之一
Some things in life you cannot control. This is one of them.
你是怎么了
Man, what happened to you?
我认识的杰瑞不会让出控制权 给任何人
The Jeri I knew wouldn't cede control... to anyone.
退给你的定金
A refund for your retainer.
这下我们都不为彼此工作了
Now neither of us works for the other.
不管你有什么问题 祝你好运
Good luck with whatever your problem is.
我需要听你说 你再不会干那种事了
I need to hear you say it. You will never pull that crap again.
我再也不会干那种事了
I'll never pull that crap again,
除非是涉及到你的安全
unless your safety's on the line.
答案错误
Wrong answer.
这女人比我强壮一倍 我只能做我必须做的
This chick is twice my strength. I will do what I have to do.
你在害怕 我也是
Look. You're afraid. Me, too.
但是我从12岁开始就失去了隐私
But I haven't had any privacy since I was 12,
因为我妈妈卖♥♥掉了它
when my mother sold it.
我不需要你为了不让我参与而再卖♥♥我一次
I don't need you selling it again, just so you can bench me.
好吧 是我犯浑了
All right. It was a dick move.
不会有下次了
Won't happen again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你先请
After you.
她可能在里面的
She could be in there.
-胆小鬼 -安全第一
- Chickenshit. - Safety first.
有人吗
Hello?
来客人了
Customers!
17年都没变过
It hasn't changed in 17 years.
怪不得有演艺事业的旧阴魂呢
Explains the ghosts of showbiz past.
"谢谢 萨尔 你好棒 我好想做你的朋友"
"Thanks, Sal. You rock. I really wanna be your friend."
天呐 是帕茜
Dear God, it's Patsy.
萨莉
Sally!
-我记得你呢 -我也记得你
- I so remember you. - And I you.
你弄坏了十几个我最好的假发
You destroyed a dozen of my best wigs.
还有这个
Oh, and this.
我还有你咬我留下的疤呢
I still have the scar from when you bit me.
我当时年轻 自负
I was young. And entitled.
而且小丫头片子嗑得神志不清
And high out of your bratty mind.
戒毒10年了 谢谢
Sober ten years now, thanks.
《帕茜去戒毒》 这是你的重出江湖节目
Patsy Goes to Rehab. There's your comeback show.
我们在找这个女人 她来过吗
We're looking for this woman. Has she come in here?
我的客户很重视隐私的
My clients value their privacy.
赔我以前撕坏的假发
For the wigs I tore up.
这点钱来合成的都不够
This wouldn't cover synthetic.
她一个人来的
She comes in alone.
没说名字 付的现金 小可怜
No name and pays cash. Poor dear.
怎么可怜了
Why poor dear?
她头发都掉光了 八成是化疗吧
She lost all her hair. Chemo, I imagine.
如今 癌症和异装癖是我一半的生意
Cancer and drag queens are half my business these days.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没有了
No. That's all.
现在我记起来我为什么咬她了
Now I remember why I bit her.
如果凶手得了癌症
If the killer had cancer,
或许IGH像对我那样 也救了她
maybe IGH saved her, same as me.
怎么就像你了
Hardly same as you.
如果他们是在市综合医院找到的她
If they found her through Metro-General,
那么应该是他们给她付了账
chances are they're paying her medical bills, too.
所以我们需要不止你的医院记录 该死
So we need more than just your hospital records. Shit.
我们需要马克斯
We need Max.
我有东西要给你看
There's something I have to show you.
我不是在求你 你必须满足我的要求
I'm not asking. You're gonna give me what I want.
-否则呢 -否则我就公开
- Or what? - Or I'll go public...
我们之间的事
with what happened between us.
我当时还是个孩子 你当时都40了
I was a child. You were 40.
你都16了 像30 你骗谁呢
You were 16 going on 30. Who are you kidding?
我才15 我妈妈为了
I was 15 and my mother pimped me out
你破电影里的主角出♥卖♥♥♥了我
for the lead in your crappy movie.
-这是马尔科姆拍的 -我选你是因为...
- Malcolm shot this? - I cast you because you wanted it...
我逼他不要告诉你的
I made him promise not to tell you.
你知道我什么都愿做
And you knew I'd do anything.
给我滚出去 要不我要叫保安了
Get off of my set before I have to call security.
给你48小时满足我的要求
You've got 48 hours to give me what I want.
你给了马克斯48小时 这都三天了
You gave Max 48 hours. It's already been three days.
他认为我在虚张声势
He's calling my bluff.
-该公开了 -还要找回你的隐私呢
- Time to go public. - So much for reclaiming your privacy.
-这是我们唯一的筹码 -我有更好的主意
- It's the only leverage we have. - I have a better idea.
-开车 -如果你要伤害他就不行
- Drive. - Not if you're gonna hurt him.
我坐出租
I'll take a cab.
你在假释期 你想进监狱吗
You're on probation! Do you wanna go to jail?
我会尽量不伤害他
I'll try not to hurt him.
所以我才不告诉你
This is why I didn't tell you.
凯莉·斯考特
-你是崔西·沃克 -对
- You're Trish Walker. - Yeah.
我像你这么大时演了一部马克斯·塔图姆的电影
And I was in a Max Tatum movie when I was your age.
我们有段很有趣的视频给你看
We got a super fun clip to show you.
走吧
Let's go.
白天做私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 晚上做木匠吗
PI by day, carpenter by night?
如果你找杰西卡 这不是好主意 她不在
If you wanna talk to Jessica, which I do not suggest, she's out.
之前看到这个了
Saw this earlier.
你和帕茜似乎是好朋友
You and Patsy look like you're good friends.
不难想象 你们都是恢复中的瘾君子
Makes sense. You're both recovering addicts.
想做圣母
Wannabe do-gooders.
你把我也调查清楚了诶
You did your homework on me, too.
再见吧
Goodbye.
你想帮助他人
You wanna help people.
所以你跟琼斯合作
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表