剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Ten minutes.
换了狱警待遇变化太大了
What a difference a guard makes.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没有睡过
I haven't slept.
害怕他会出现在你梦里吗
Afraid he'll be in your dreams?
谁
Who?
戴尔
Dale.
我也有索命的鬼魂
I have ghosts, too.
他们会慢慢消失
They fade.
不总是这样
Not always.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 不用太不安了
He was an evil prick. Sleep on that.
所以 我想知道...
So, I was wondering if, uh...
卡尔有没有朋友或者什么人可能...
Karl had any friends or people he might--
朋友 为什么
Friends? Why?
没什么大事
It's no big deal.
他只是...昨晚他出去了 我
He just... He stepped out last night, and I--
-他退房♥了 -没有
- He checked out? - No.
别生气 我只是好奇他会去哪儿
Don't get upset. I'm just curious where he could've gone.
他带了他的证件吗
Did he have his papers?
我是想去送证件的
I was trying to deliver them.
他不会不带着证件离开 他不会就这么走了
He wouldn't leave without his papers. He wouldn't just leave.
别担心 找人就是我的工作
Don't worry about it. Finding people is what I do.
你告诉崔西他在哪了吗 她知道吗
Did you tell Trish where he was? Did she know?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
肯定是崔西
It has to be Trish.
她想让我供出他 竟然找我 这个白♥痴♥
She wanted me to give him up. Me. The little moron.
不是崔西
It's not Trish.
用她那套伪君子的胡说八道
With her pseudo-noble bullshit.
崔西不知道 好吗
Trish doesn't know, okay?
我发誓如果是她 我就把她的金色脑袋打烂
I swear, if it is her, I will break her bottle-blond head.
妈妈 我解决了你的其他问题
Mom, I fixed your other problem, didn't I?
我也会解决好这个
I'll fix this.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
是的 我相信你
Yeah. I trust you. I do.
我保证一切都会很好的
I promise everything is gonna be okay.
最好是这样
It better be.
*我要你发狂*
*Hey, hey I want your cray cray*
妈妈说的还是有道理的
Oh, mommy does have a point.
崔西最近有点疯狂
Trish has been a little cray cray lately.
因为她在吸毒
Because she's on drugs.
多亏了某个最近消失了的医生的
Thanks to the addictive work
令人上瘾的产品
product of a certain doctor who's recently vanished.
永远别相信瘾君子 尤其自以为是的
Never trust a junkie. Especially a self-righteous one.
崔西没有那么糟糕
Trish isn't that screwed up.
她的脑袋里又没有你
It's not like she has you in her head.
好 她只是想把他绳之以法
Oh, yeah, she just wants to bring him to justice.
拜托 真正的正义只有一条路可走
Please. There's only one path to true justice.
-你已经越来越擅长 -该死
- You're getting very good at it. - Shit.
崔西 给我回电♥话♥
Trish. Please call me back.
*我要你发狂*
*Hey, hey I want your cray cray*
*我想要你*
*I want you—*
滚开
Get out!
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now.
一直就该是这样的
Like it always should've been.
如果我信这鬼话 我不如饮弹自尽算了
If I believed that, I'd put a bullet in my brain.
你难道还需要枪吗
As if you'd need a gun.
卡尔跟崔西在一起可能会更安全
Karl's probably safer with Trish.
她绝不会杀人
She'd never kill someone.
她DNA里没有杀人因子 而你有
It's not in her DNA like it is in yours.
我的DNA里才没有
It's not in my freaking DNA.
面对事实吧
Oh, just embrace it.
你杀了戴尔 现在...
You murdered Dale, and now...
那是自卫 混♥蛋♥
It was self-defense, dickwad.
承认吧
Don't deny it. Own it.
他是个心理扭曲的白♥痴♥虐待狂 他该被杀
He was a twisted, sadistic shithead who deserved it.
像你一样
Like you?
对 就像我一样
Yes! Just like me!
谋杀我是正义前所未有的诗意高度
Murdering me was as poetic as justice ever gets!
是你让你妈妈被关起来的
You got your mother locked up.
所以你是她被戴尔折磨的原因
So you were the reason that she was being tortured by Dale.
你解决了那个问题 你帮了你妈妈
You solved that problem. You helped your mommy.
这是你在做的 不是吗 你帮助别人
It's what you do, isn't it? You help people.
我只是你的念头
Hey, I'm just a thought.
我得找到卡尔
I have to find Karl.
什么鬼
What the hell?
谁用了你的电脑
Mmm, who's been using your computer?
你净招人背叛
You just invite betrayal, don't you?
他们一定在一起
They're together, of course.
用舌头互相舔对方的身体
Sticking their tongues in each other's body parts,
交换体液
swapping fluids.
谢谢你描绘地这么栩栩如生
Thanks for the visual.
-让我想到了我们 -不
- Reminds me of us. - No.
我宁可把我自己大脑撕烂也不要到那一步
I will tear out my own brain before I let you go there.
好吧 你带他去哪了 你这个小混♥蛋♥
All right. Where did you take him, you little shit?
-天啊 -色♥情♥网♥站♥
- Jesus. - Ooh, porn.
这是个约会软件
It's a dating app.
他经常会上
Which he goes to a lot.
用一种瘾来交换另一种
Trading one addiction for another.
好吧 如果这管用就继续吧
Well, if something works, keep doing it.
对吧 杀手
Right, killer?
好啊 雅基离我们只有1466米
Oh, sweet. Jacqui is only 4,810 feet away.
可爱的苔丝离我们只有1.9千米
The lovely Tess is 1.2 miles away.
如果我用马尔科姆的手♥机♥对他们的距离做三角测量
Okay, if I triangulate their distances from Malcolm's phone...
空虚的匿名性♥爱♥
Empty anonymous sex.
你应该注册下 你可以叫JJ
We should sign you up. You can be JJ.
不到一米八 体格健壮
Five-foot-nine, athletic.
一年四季都喜欢皮革 有理有据的杀人犯
Enjoys leather in all seasons, justifiable homicide
在沙滩上走很远抛尸
and long walks on the beach to dump the body.
你可以叫KK
And you could be KK.
瘦骨嶙峋的半透明的英国人 喜欢强♥奸♥ 而且死的
Bony, translucent Brit. Enjoys rape. Also, dead.
我在跟一个幻觉斗嘴
I'm trading banter with a delusion.
还说是无尘储存设施呢
Dust-free storage facility, my ass.
看这些东西上的脏物
Look at the filth on these things.
-还能用吗 -插♥进♥去才能知道
- Will it still work? - Won't know for sure until we plug it in.
它们看起来还是能用的
They look functional.
放进去了
Here we go.
箱子里是我八年的人生
Eight years of my life in this case.
像我设计它的那天一样的完美
Perfect as the day I designed it.
那么我们走吧
Then let's go.
只需要拿枪指着我吗
Do you really need the gun?
你要跑去哪里
Where were you gonna run?
谁要逃跑
Who's running?
你带着你的新护照 要跑去哪里
With your new passports. Where were you running?
乌拉圭
Uruguay.
乌拉圭有发达的前沿科技吗
Lot of cutting-edge science in Uruguay?
才没有
Hardly.
那么你是打算去那里看书 做园艺
So you were just gonna go there and you were gonna read? Garden?
学编篮子吗
Learn basket weaving?
还是要干坐着 抽大♥麻♥ 等着孤独终老吗
Or you'll just sit, smoke, wait to die alone?
你已经拿枪逼着我了
You already have me at gunpoint.
没必要再击溃我的灵魂吧
You don't have to crush my soul as well.
或许你可以反省一下你这辈子做的事
Maybe you will reflect on your life's work.
伤害他人 制♥造♥杀手
Hurting people. Creating a killer.
我是想救人 我也的确救了人
I wanted to save people. I did save people.
但是那其中的科学根本没能好好整理完善起来
But the science was never harnessed, never perfected.
所以你失败了
So you failed.
那就是你的遗产
That's your legacy.
听着 不非得如此的
But listen, it doesn't have to be.
你想成为超群的人
You wanted to be extraordinary.
是吧
Right?
或许你还有机会
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表