剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
I don't wanna hurt you again.
问题就是 你并不能控制得了
Well, that's the thing. You're not exactly in control of that.
我懂的
I get it.
你为什么不能在我身边
Why you couldn't be around me.
你为什么放弃了我
Why you gave me up.
有很多事我不能原谅 但这个
There is a lot I can't forgive, but that...
我能理解
I get it.
我们今天为那个男孩做的事
What we did today for that boy...
我这么久以来一直在抑制自己的力量 隐藏它
All this time, I've been repressing my strength, hiding it.
但如果我们使用它呢
But what if we used it?
我可以做些事
I could do something.
该跟鲨鱼讲道理了
Time to talk some sense into a shark.
怎么讲他都不会罢休 让我来保护我们吧
No amount of sense will make him stop. Let me protect us.
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection.
我会再次失去你的
I'll lose you again.
我可以说服他
I can convince him.
或者 我们可以铲除威胁
Or we could eliminate the threat.
你懂吧 你之前不得不这么做过
You get that, don't you? You've had to do this before.
那不一样
That was different.
基尔格雷夫威胁到了所有人
Kilgrave was a threat to everyone.
但你做了你不得不做的
But you did what you had to do.
这次 你只需要走出去就行
This time, you just have to walk out the door.
你不非得看到接下来的事
You don't have to see what happens next.
我可以好好做 我可以再把他打昏
I can do it right. I can knock him out again.
会非常人道的
It would be completely humane.
哪怕我可以控制你
Even if I could control you...
我也永远无法改变你
I could never change you.
谁不希望能改变自己母亲的某一方面呢
Who doesn't wish they could change something about their mother?
所以你就要那么做
So that's what you would do?
如果我没在 你就要杀了他
If I wasn't here, you would kill him.
你记得你企图杀我们吗
Do you remember trying to kill us?
只想杀她
Just her.
过来 来吧
Come on, let's go. Come on.
别过来
Stay out of here.
给我松开 我为什么身上都湿了
Get me out of this. Why the hell am I all wet?
-因为你尿裤子了 -天呐
- 'Cause you pissed yourself. - Christ.
你给我用了多少那种药
How much of that drug did you give me?
你会因杀人未遂蹲监狱的
You could go away for attempted murder.
那会让我成为英雄
I'd be a hero for it.
但是在监狱里
In prison.
或者 我们可以忘记这个小小的绑♥架♥
Or we can overlook this light kidnapping situation
到此为止
and call it a day.
"小小的绑♥架♥"
"Light kidnapping"?
你打了我 我们算扯平了
You shot me. I think we're even.
好吧
All right.
你妈就是另一♥码♥事了
Mom's another story.
你就打算把那玩意放回世界里吗
Are you just gonna let that thing out in the world?
-那玩意是我妈妈 -她把我朋友撕成了碎块
- That thing is my mother. - She ripped my friend apart.
-他还有孩子呢 -我知道
- He had kids. - I know.
她是个杀人犯 你不能改变那种本性
She's a murderer. You can't change that instinct.
哪怕是用狙♥击♥枪♥
Not even with a sniper rifle.
我不希望有警♥察♥送命
I didn't want any cops to die.
所以我才那么做的
That's why I did it.
她必须被阻止
She's gotta be stopped.
我知道你也清楚
I know you know that.
科斯塔警探
Detective Costa?
你在我公♥寓♥附近吗
Are you anywhere near my apartment?
凶手在这里
The killer is here.
不
No!
跑啊
Run!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
手举起来
Hands where we can see them!
各警队注意
Units, be advised,
嫌犯可能是超能者
suspect is a possible powered human.
请注意 疑似超能者
Be advised, possibly powered human.
女士 别过来
Miss, stay back!
手举过头顶 马上
Hands above your head! Now!
妈妈
Mom.
举起来
Put 'em up!
求你
Please.
停下吧
No more.
最后说一次 举起手来
One last time! Raise 'em!
快点 马上
Do it, now!
手举过头顶 慢慢把手举过头顶
Hands on your head! Slowly put your hands on your head!
我跟我妈妈有一点相像
I'm like my mother in one way.
我们都得不到幸福结局
Neither of us get a happy ending.
我就是这样失去了妈妈
This... is how I lose my mom.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表