剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, sorry about all this. I'm the new super here.
奥斯卡 我们住6F
Oscar. We're in apartment 6F.
我5F 而且很急
I'm 5F and in a hurry.
好的
Yeah, yeah, of course.
来 我们赶紧的吧
Hey, come on, let's get to work.
我们搬吧 小家伙
Let's go, little guy.
小心脚趾
Watch your toes.
-看到了吗 爸爸 -看到了
- You see that, Papi? - Yeah, I see it.
你是义警超级英雄吗
Are you a vigilante superhero?
老天爷啊
Oh, for Christ's sake.
我们的邻居是大力女
We're living with a powered lady.
"作为女生不错了"
"Pretty good for a girl."
我小时候常听到这话
I heard that a lot as a kid.
然后我成为了成功的女律师
Then I became a successful female attorney.
就是说 作为女孩不错了
Read, pretty good for a girl.
但今天 我看到的是一群创始合伙人姐妹
But today, I see a sisterhood of founding partners.
一群卓越的律师 因为不肯
I see excellent lawyers who are stronger
屈就于"不错了"而越来越强大
because we wouldn't stand for being pretty good.
还有在培养下一代女性的导师
I see mentors raising the next generation of women,
她们将来 也会在这样的日子里与我们平起平坐
who, one day, will stand with us on a day like this,
看到我们今日所见
and see what we see.
有权势的女人
Women in power.
从事法律的女人
Women in law.
谢谢大家授予我如此殊荣 非常感谢
Thank you for this great honor. Thank you so much.
怎么了
What?
我们刚收到了帕姆诉讼案的最终提议
We just got Pam's last and final offer on her lawsuit.
-我们要和解 -绝不行
- We're going to settle. - Hell we are. No way.
你睡了你的助理 杰瑞 她为你蹲了监狱
You slept with your assistant, Jeri. She went to jail for you.
是啊 就三天
Yeah, for all of three days.
她的案子有理有据
She has a legitimate case.
我没骚扰过那个蠢女人
I never harassed the stupid girl.
她完全是自愿的成年人
She was more than a consenting adult.
你没看到她穿的衣服吗
Or did you not see the way she dressed?
-她差不多在我桌上劈叉了 -拜托 杰瑞
- She practically did a split on my desk. - Jesus Christ, Jeri.
我们是你的合伙人
Look, we're your partners.
这起丑闻也会影响我们的声誉
This scandal stains our good names, too.
但没影响我
Well, it's not hurting mine.
因为我们律所
Because of the large donation
捐了一大笔钱 基本上给你买♥♥了那个奖
our firm made to essentially buy you that award.
幸好 我们有这个钱
Well, fortunately, we can afford it,
因为我总能拉到兰德这样的大客户
given the big clients like Rand that I continue to bring in.
权力只是幻觉 杰瑞 一切皆有可能
Power's an illusion, Jeri. Anything can happen.
去问你死去的老婆就知道了
Just ask your dead wife.
吃你的橡胶鸡♥吧♥ 琳达 别噎着了
Eat your rubber chicken, Linda. Try not to choke on it.
明天 我们将继续深入探讨
Tomorrow, we'll dive even deeper
超能力者受创伤的影响
into the effects of trauma on powered people
著名催眠治疗师梅纳德·提伯特医生
when noted hypnotherapist Dr. Maynard Tiboldt
将与我们一起讨论深藏记忆
joins us to discuss buried memories.
希望你也会收听
I hope you'll join us, too.
我是崔西·沃克 这里是《崔西说》
I'm Trish Walker, and this is Trish Talk.
我喜欢这家伙 我们该请他来上节目
I love this guy. We should get him on the show.
儿童战士 前线出现年轻面孔
伊恩
Ian...
开玩笑的 我是来鼓劲的
I'm kidding. I just came down to cheerlead.
今天的节目很棒 接入电♥话♥也很棒
You know, awesome segment today. The call-ins were great.
才不是呢
No, they weren't.
而且我们收听率下降了 所以你才来的
And our ratings are sliding. That's why you're here.
被你看穿了
You got me.
我在研究新的内容
Well, I'm working on something new.
医疗实验 影子公♥司♥
Medical experiment, shadow corp?
你可以说IGH 伊恩
You can say "IGH," Ian.
-又不是伏地魔的名字说不得 -但他们都是假
- They're not Voldemort. - But they're all fiction.
除非你能让你的超能力小姐妹
Unless you can get your super sister
证实他们的存在
to corroborate that they exist.
甚至是证实她真是你的姐妹
Or to corroborate that she's even your sister?
-让她来上节目 -她不愿出镜
- Get her on the show. - She doesn't want the exposure,
我也不想强迫她
and I won't force it on her.
好吧 这我尊重
Okay. I respect that.
家庭是一切
Family is everything.
是的
Right.
超能力者这套之前的收听率很不错
You had a good ratings run with this super stuff.
但我们需要英雄 需要采访
But we need new heroics, we need interviews,
而且不能停
and we gotta keep 'em coming in.
他们都很注重隐私 原因不难想象
They're very private, for obvious reasons.
所以 我在想
Which is why I was thinking
我们得做回你的生活方式版块
we need to go back to your lifestyle format.
比如这种
Something like that.
昂贵的明星发型师 是否物有所值
"The high cost of celebrity hairstylists. Worth it or not?"
我懂的 真的
I get it! You know, I really get it.
但你曾是帕茜·沃克
But you were Patsy Walker.
如果你穿黄绿色
If you wore chartreuse,
美国会有半数青少年穿上黄绿色
half the tweens in America started wearing chartreuse.
你得找回那样的影响力
You want that impact again.
我不会重复历史 伊恩
I'm not reliving my past, Ian.
我在用我的节目影响世界
I'm using my show to make a difference.
我同意
Agreed!
只要18到49岁的女性愿听
As long as women 18 to 49 want to listen.
否则你就完了
Otherwise, you're gonna die.
我是说 你的节目要完了
Or I mean, your show is gonna die.
我们是一条阵线上的
We're in this together.
我们是家人
We're family.
世界上最重要的是什么
And what's the most important thing in the world?
家人
Family.
真喜欢那家伙
Love that guy.
我见过陈这样的人
I've seen guys like Cheng before.
高中四分卫 海军陆战队上尉
High school quarterback. Marine Corps captain.
他总想做最厉害的狗
He needs to be the top dog.
而我只需要
And all I need
能让他被拴在一条狗绳上的东西
is something that will keep him on a leash.
他不希望曝光的事
Something that he doesn't want exposed.
你在哪学会做这个的
Where'd you learn to do this?
仁人家园
Uh, Habitat for Humanity.
我大概七岁时 我父母就开始教我了
My folks started me building when I was about seven.
他们听上去是好人
They sound like good people.
非常好
Very.
好啊
That's nice.
知道我恨什么吗
You know what I hate?
小人得意 我真想给他一巴掌
Smug. I could slap smug.
自以为是的吹牛大王 以为自己了不起
Pumped-up asshole blowhard thinks he's hot shit.
你来了
Hey, you're here.
-你打电♥话♥了吗 -就是来看看
- Did you call? - Just dropped by.
我在我的仓库里发现了你的东西
I found something of yours in my storage unit.
你17年前留在那里的
You left it there 17 years ago,
或许你想拿回去
and I thought you might want it back.
-能让我们说会儿话吗 马尔科姆 -好
- Uh, mind giving us a moment, Malcolm? - Yeah. Cool.
他上班呢 别夸张了
He's on the clock. Don't be dramatic.
怎么了
What?
我以为唱帕茜的歌♥就是你的最低下限了
And I thought singing Patsy was the lowest you would go.
-时候到了 -对于谁
- It was time. - For who?
好吧 盒子里是什么
Okay, what's in the box?
她家人的骨灰
Her family's ashes.
就是因为他们
And they are the reason
杰西卡才不肯去找回她失去的时间和IGH
Jessica won't go looking for her missing time or IGH.
那...你不想把骨灰撒了什么的吗
Well, that's... You didn't wanna scatter them, or...
让我说清楚 你被解雇了
Let me be clear this time. You're fired.
-杰西 你不能解雇他 -她没有
- Jess, you can't fire him. - She's not.
明天见 老板
See you tomorrow, boss.
如果不是只有你一个呢
What if you're not the only one?
如果IGH还在实验呢 我们必须阻止他们
What if IGH is still doing experiments? We have to stop them.
英雄会死的
Heroes die.
这就是我们致敬他们的方式 继续战斗
And this is how we honor them. By continuing the fight.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表