剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
-他知道我在追踪一则报道 -骗他
- He knows that I'm working on a story. - Lie to him.
骗你自己 但别骗我 帕茜
Lie to yourself. But don't lie to me, Pats.
别再那么喊我了
Stop calling me that.
崔西叫起来不干脆 崔西
Trish is too mushy in the mouth. Trish!
不管你帮不帮忙 我都会做的
Look, I'm doing this with or without your help.
我本希望我可以依靠你 但是
You know, I had hoped that I could rely on you, but...
何必现在开始呢
why start now?
给 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
换成血腥玛丽吧 烈一点
You know what? Make that a Bloody Mary. Extra strong.
好
All right.
可以吗 谢谢
Do you mind? Thank you.
你远离正道了 宝贝姑娘
You are straying from the path, baby girl.
转身吧 免得被熊吃了
Turn back before you get eaten by bears.
狼 熊 红蚂蚁 管他呢 怎么比喻都行
Wolves, bears, red ants, whatever. It's a flexible metaphor.
普莱斯·陈
好啦
Okay!
我听到了
I hear you!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop or something?
不是
No.
你想乐乐吗
You wanna party?
嗯 我想
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
辛普森
Simpson?
你好吗
Hey, how you doin'?
-还好 -利兰德说你是个病人
- Okay. - Leland said you were a patient.
是啊 我...
Yeah. I just...
-真不敢相信他已经死了 -是啊
- I can't believe he's gone, you know? - Yeah. I do know.
-你为谁工作 -你为谁工作
- Who do you work for? - Who do you work for?
我朋友死了 所以我来问问题
My friend's dead, so I'm doing the asking.
我不会打坐轮椅的人的
Look, I'm not gonna hit a guy in a wheelchair.
给我那玩意
Give me that thing.
天呐
Oh, for Christ's sake.
-你是 -科兹洛夫的实验 是啊
- You're a-- - Kozlov experiment. Yeah.
实验
Experiment?
引发了他奇怪事故的人也是
Just like whoever caused his freak accident.
那么我们都认同那不是意外
Oh, so we agree it wasn't an accident.
我猜他的一个怪物逃走了 而且很不爽
I'm guessing one of his beasties got out and it's pissed.
不是个禽兽
It wasn't some animal.
那是谁
Then who?
我说过我不打坐轮椅的
I said I wouldn't hit a guy in a wheelchair,
但你现在没坐在轮椅里了
but you're not in a wheelchair now.
是谁
Who was it?
疯子叛徒 嗑了太多药
A nut-bag traitor amped up on drugs.
-不可能的 -辛普森 威尔·辛普森
- No way. It couldn't be. - Simpson. Will goddamn Simpson.
-他还活着 -你认识他
- He's alive? - You know him?
是啊 他还活着
Yeah, he's alive.
他发疯之后 科兹洛夫本想帮他复原
Kozlov tried to rehab him after he lost his shit.
嗯 这部分我见识到了
Yeah, I was there for that part.
那混♥蛋♥本该心怀感激
Asshole should have been grateful.
结果他偷了更多药 消失不见 还杀了医生
Instead, he steals more drugs, disappears, takes out the doc.
风速呢
And the Whizzer?
你也嗑药了吗
You're on drugs, too?
你的好朋友
Your good friend...
折磨了无助的人
tortured defenseless people.
不 他是个好人
No, he was a good man.
他是个变♥态♥ 施虐狂 我会证明的
He was a sicko and a sadist, and I'm gonna prove it.
不许你那么说医生
Don't you dare talk about the doctor that way.
以赛亚 你在这里吗
Isaiah, are you back here?
天呐 以赛亚 你没事吧
Oh, my God! Isaiah, are you all right?
这可是葬礼 你是哪里不对劲
This is a funeral, for God's sake. What is wrong with you?
哪里都不对
What isn't?
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
崔西 马上打给我
Trish. Call me, now.
我要说 我想保护你 对此表示担忧
For the record, I am protective, caring and concerned about this.
-记住一次吧 -我又没在记账
- Register that for once. - I'm not keeping score.
你当然在记
Sure, you are.
杰西卡 给她回电吧
Jessica? Call her back.
我回头再打
I'll call her later.
怎么 你不希望她知道我们又在联♥系♥了吗
What, you don't want her finding out that we're back in touch?
她不想知道我们又在联♥系♥了
She doesn't wanna find out that we're back in touch.
或是 她想让你放弃去找马克斯
Or she'll try to talk you out of this Max business.
再见了 妈妈
Well, goodbye, Mother.
好吧
Okay.
罗伯特·"风速"科曼
罗伯特·"风速"·科曼被捕记录
有什么联♥系♥啊
What is the connection?
我们要敲门吗 还是直接进
Are we... are we supposed to knock or just come in?
这样的门总让我不知所措
I never know with doors like this.
-这是事务所还是住家 -都是
- Is it a business or a home? - Both.
杰西卡·琼斯 是吧 我见过你
Jessica Jones, right? I've seen you before.
抱歉 我不记得你 有什么事吗
Sorry, I don't remember you. How can I help you?
我是桑岱警探 他是科斯塔警探
I'm Detective Sunday. This is Detective Costa.
我们听说了昨晚发生的事故
We're here about the accident that occurred last night.
我当时在场 情况挺糟的
I was there. It was pretty bad.
但你没留下做口供
You didn't stick around for a statement.
有别人看到了更多的事情经过
There were other people who saw more than I did.
被害人叫罗伯特·科曼 听说过吗
Victim's name was Robert Coleman. Ever heard of him?
他来找过我
He came to me.
他想雇我 但我没空
He wanted to hire me, but I was booked.
你肯定很难受吧 他来找你求助
How shitty must you feel? Guy comes to you for help
结果在离你不远的地方死了
and winds up dead around the corner from you.
我跟那事无关 跟他也是
I had nothing to do with it. Or him.
你知道他报♥警♥
Did you know he filed a police report
称有人想杀他吗
claiming that someone was trying to kill him?
那你们一定很难受吧
How shitty must you feel?
证据显示是
Evidence suggests that it was
有超能力者把他的死亡伪造成了事故
made to look like an accident by some powered person.
不是我
Not this one.
你袭击了人
Look, you assaulted someone.
你在假释期 还被法庭强制参加愤怒管理
You're on probation. Court-ordered anger management.
-那逮捕我啊 -我们只是来谈谈
- So read me my rights. - No, we're just here to talk.
跟我来
Come with me.
纽约警局
NYPD.
怎么回事
What's going on?
帮个忙 跟他们讲讲昨晚你看到的一切
Do me a favor and tell them everything you saw last night.
可以吗 您是
Do you mind? Mr...
阿罗丘 奥斯卡 我是楼管
Arrocho, Oscar. I'm the building superintendent.
你目击了事故吗 阿罗丘先生
Did you witness the incident, Mr. Arrocho?
我听到了 我看到了最后的一段
I heard it, yeah. I mean, I got there at the tail end.
我当时在给儿子买♥♥冰淇淋
I was getting ice cream with my boy.
我已经把我看到的都告诉警♥察♥了
I already told the cops everything I saw.
那琼斯小姐呢 你见到她了吗
What about Miss Jones? Did you see her?
没有
Nope.
-什么 扯淡 -女士 或许你错了
- What? Bullshit! - Ma'am, perhaps you're mistaken.
你当时在场 我们还对视了
You were right there. You looked me in the eye.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
-很抱歉帮不上忙 -抱歉打扰
- I wish I could be more help. - Sorry to have bothered you.
-混♥蛋♥ -这样吧
- Asshole! - Tell you what.
跟我们回趟警局
Why don't you come to the station with us?
给我们讲几个超能故事
You can regale us with some super-stories.
或许回答几个问题
Answer some questions, maybe.
-不要 -不吗
- No. - No?
如果这起事故真成了案子我会去的
I'll come down when and if this accident becomes a real case.
在此之前 我还有案子要办 跟你们一样
Until then, I've a job to do. Same as you.
回见 琼斯小姐
See you soon, Miss Jones.
喂
Hello?
马尔科姆 是崔西
Malcolm, it's Trish.
现在不方便吗
Uh, is this a... Is this a bad time?
不 没有
Uh, no, not really.
什么事
What's up?
我需要你帮忙 做调查
I need your help... with an investigation.
我不知道还能找谁
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表