剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
and forgot to return some calls. That's all.
感觉好像她出了什么事
It seems like there's something going on there, like, with her.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
-你准备怎么做 -我要去处理一下
- What are you gonna do? - I'm gonna handle it.
如果你揍他 他绝对不会通融的
He'll never come around if you throw a fist in his face.
根据我的经验可不是这样
That has not been my experience.
我该准备更新我的简历了
Time to update the resume.
这是什么狗屎
What is this shit?
爸爸 她说狗屎
Pa, she said "Shit."
我小孩在的时候说话注意的
Watch your mouth around my kid.
他的歧视爸爸就是什么道德楷模吗
Oh, like his bigoted father is some shining role model?
是你违反了法律
You're the one breaking the law.
你满脸微笑 看看邻居都是什么人
You were all smiles, checking out the neighbor
直到你发现我不一样
until you saw that I was different.
这就叫歧视
That's called prejudice.
你不是需要保护的人
You're not a protected class.
这幢楼里的人
The people in this building,
想要安全地养家糊口
they want to raise their families in safety.
我十分安全
I'm safe as shit.
超能力 意外致死 警♥察♥
Superpowers? Accidental deaths? Cops?
全都是我和我的租户不想遇到的
All things I and my tenants want to avoid.
你是因为警♥察♥才想驱逐我吗
Cops? Is that what did it?
我是因为你才想驱逐你
You're what did it. So you're out of here.
不如你找房♥东确认一下吧
You might want to check with the landlord first,
因为他喜欢我住在这里
because he likes having me around.
他说我能保护他的房♥产
He says I protect his investment.
也许在尸体摔下来之前吧
Maybe before bodies started dropping.
因为他也同意你不该留在这里了
'Cause now he agrees with me that you don't belong here.
三十天
Thirty days.
你在没有后援的情况去跟一条危险的线报
You charged off on a dangerous lead without backup.
-我很小心 -你很蠢
- I was careful. - You were stupid!
-这样你会被杀的 -闭嘴
- That's how you get yourself killed! - Hey, back off!
"有人在死去" 这是你说的 不是我
"People are dying." Your words, not mine.
我不知道你在搞什么 但是这绝对不是你能搞定的
I don't know what you're into, but you're in over your head.
这真是性别歧视
That is such sexist bullshit.
你当初还在大马士革躲过炸♥弹♥呢
You were dodging bombs in Damascus.
该死 我是在担心你
God damn it! I was worried about you.
真是报应
Man, karma sucks the biggest dick.
-什么意思 -塞尔吉纳
- Meaning? - Sergine.
你的前女友
Your ex?
我执行任务三个月后回到家
I came home after being on assignment for three months,
她已经搬走了 一句话都没留
and she'd moved out. Gone. Not a word.
你说她情绪不稳定 那和...
You said she was unstable. What does that have to do--
她不是不稳定 她只是不想做...
She wasn't unstable. She was just tired of being...
担惊受怕的那一个
the worried girl left behind.
昨晚 我就是那个担惊受怕的人
Last night, that was me.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
-宝贝 你是目标吗 -不是
- Babe, are you a target? - No.
我不知道 但你可能是
Well, I don't know. But you could be.
听着 我...
Listen, I...
这件事 我们...
This thing, us...
媒体肯定很喜欢
The press is loving it.
"获奖记者恋上过气童星"
"Award-winning journalist settles for vapid child star."
小报可不算媒体
I wouldn't call tabloids the press.
我的意思是大家都知道我在乎你
My point is everyone knows I care about you.
我觉得你应该等我和杰西解决后再来找我
I think you should stay away until Jess and I close this case.
-不可能 -必须这样
- Not gonna happen. - Well, it has to.
不如我们都不要命令对方了
How about we both stop telling each other what to do?
我要走了
You know, I'm gonna go.
我需要些时间
I need some time.
-杰瑞 -不是时候 富兰克林
- Jeri. - Not a good time, Franklin.
他们的买♥♥断提案
Their buyout proposal.
赵让我起草的 我别无选择
Chao had me draw it up. I didn't have a choice.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's going on,
但是那个医疗附加条款简直是胡扯
but that medical disclosure clause is bullshit!
富兰克林 好了
Franklin! Okay.
别说了
Stop.
你生病了 别让他们因此歧视你
You're sick. Don't let them discriminate against you for it.
让我做些什么 让我帮你
Let me do something. Let me help you.
-你想帮我 -我们可以反抗
- You want to help me? - We can fight this.
你觉得我们是朋友吗
Do you think we're friends?
-什么 -你觉得因为我们
- I'm sorry? - Do you think because we
曾经在法庭上共同辩护过几次
have shared a table a handful of times in court
你就有权参与我的人生了吗
that you have the right to involve yourself in my life?
我 合伙人 你的上司
My shit? A partner? Your goddamn boss?
-我不是这个... -你帮不了我
- I didn't mean-- - You cannot help me.
你除了做好你的工作以外无能为力
You cannot do anything but your job.
所以请你谨慎点
So, um, exercise some goddamn discretion
把脑袋埋进沙子里
and bury your head in the sand,
因为你的脑袋属于那里 而不是来溜须我
because that's where it belongs, instead of up my ass.
你需要人的
You're gonna need people.
没人能独自扛过这种事
No one goes through something like this alone.
那就让我第一个来试试
Well, allow me to be the first to try.
市综合医院失忆的几天
有比死亡更糟糕的事
There are worse things than death.
琼斯家的意外
一旦你迷失沦为虫食 那就结束了
Once you're worm food, it's over.
无痛
Painless.
平静
Quiet.
我们其他人则一直在往下挖
While the rest of us are stuck digging holes,
死亡证明
收集碎片 回忆
picking up the pieces and remembering.
或者说我也不知道 努力吧
Or, I don't know, trying to.
只有一名儿童幸存
杰西 我有发现
Jess? I got something.
你一直在工作
Wow. You've been working.
我也是
So have I.
你还等什么 鼓点吗
What do you want, a drumroll?
你说得对
You were right.
我们的楼管有前科
Our superintendent has a past.
他坐过牢
He's done time.
"伪造支票罪"
"Felony check forgery."
你怎么知道他是个前科犯
How did you know he was an ex-con?
一般人看到警♥察♥不会慌张
People don't usually panic at the sight of cops
除非被他们抓过
unless they've ridden in the back of a cruiser.
所以我们的房♥东是恰好找这人换掉了艾尔弗雷多吗
So our landlord randomly replaces Alfredo with this guy?
-艾尔弗雷多是谁 -原来的房♥管 是个好人
- Who's Alfredo? - The old super. He was good people.
他的妻子会在星期天做馅饼
His wife used to make empanadas on Sundays.
经常发给大楼里的住户
Always passed them around the building.
应该不包括你
I guess not to you.
教你的机会不多 好好听着 马尔科姆
Rare teaching moment, Malcolm.
原来的楼管很好 还会发馅饼
If the old super was such a gem, empanadas for days,
但还是被开了
but he still got canned...
奥斯卡有房♥东的把柄
Oscar's got something on our landlord.
找他查查清楚
Pay him a visit and find out.
态度好一点
And be nice.
态度越好越好 尤金可不好对付
The nicer, the better. Eugene can be a dick.
工业服装和处理
莱斯莉·汉森医生
莱斯莉·汉森医生九十年代在市综合医院工作过
Dr. Leslie Hansen worked at Metro-General
然后就没有记录了
in the '90s and then nothing.
20多年的网上记录全部消失了
Twenty years of web presence completely wiped out,
那可需要点本事
and that takes some doing.
说吧
Go ahead and say it.
"我早就和你说过了"
"I told you so."
我都不得不承认那个精神医生还是有点效果
Even I have to admit the hypno-quack doctor made a dent.
"打开那扇门"
"Open the door."
我早就和你说过了
I told you so.
格里芬有多生气
How pissed was Griffin?
-不止是害怕 担心 -应该担心
- Not just pissed. Worried. - He should be.
因为我是个没有经验的电台小主播
Because I'm an inexperienced little radio journalist
连跳过大楼楼顶都不会吗
who can't even leap a building?
因为我们越来越接近了 越来越危险了
Because we're closing in. And that's when it gets dangerous.
我告诉他等一切尘埃落定后再来找我
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表