剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
有昨天拍的照片
There are photos taken yesterday.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
信吧
Believe it.
你能查明这是在哪里拍的吗
Can we find out where these were taken?
如果杰西没关闭位置信息的话
Uh, if Jess didn't turn off her location data.
查到了
Got it.
我一找到他就告诉你 我保证
I will let you know as soon as I find him. I promise.
难道我会让你自己去吗
Like I'm gonna let you do this alone.
天呐
Oh, God.
我是杰姬·查尔斯
Hi, Jackie Charles here.
纽约监狱委员会的
I'm calling from the New York Board of Prisons.
你们之前都是守卫
You guys were both guards at...
很好 我很高兴找到了你
Great. Then I'm glad I tracked you down.
我们要给戴尔颁发事业成就奖
Well, we are giving a career achievement award to Dale,
我们想在致敬词里加上一些有趣的轶事
and we'd love to get a few colorful anecdotes for our tribute.
嗯 事业成就奖
Yeah. Career achievement award.
是吗 他什么时候被解雇的
Really? When was he fired?
我可以问问原因吗 不会公开的
May I ask why? Not for publication, of course.
我就是想确保我们没把奖项颁给错误的人
I just wanna make sure we're giving the award to a worthy member.
"多名犯人自杀"吗
You mean "prisoner suicides"? As in plural?
-你可以跟上那辆大巴吗 -好的
- Will you follow that bus? - You got it.
一共几起自杀
How many of these suicides were there?
我拿卡尔的照片去问了几个女仆
I flashed Karl's picture to a couple of maids.
她们不肯开口
They wouldn't talk.
看来鸳鸯旅馆里发生的事不外传
I guess what happens at the Love Motel stays at the Love Motel.
我们可以挨个门敲 但是
We could start knocking on doors, but...
他会有机会逃跑
Would give him a chance to run.
那我们等吧
Then we wait.
该死 他在那儿呢
Oh, shit. There he is.
他在等人
He's looking for someone.
杰西卡吗
Jessica?
-你在干什么 -报♥警♥
- What're you doing? - Calling the cops.
-别 -为什么
- Don't. - Why not?
等警♥察♥赶到他可能已经逃了
He could be gone by the time they get here.
好吧 那你想怎么办
Okay, so what's your plan?
我要进去
I'm going in there.
你待在这儿 留意杰西卡
You stay out here and keep an eye out for Jessica.
-崔西 别发疯了 -你走吧
- Trish, please, don't be crazy. - You should leave.
该死的
God damn it.
你后箱里有千斤顶或者单向板手吗
Do you have a jack or a lug wrench back here?
怎么
Why?
因为我们不能手无寸铁地进去
Because we're not going in there unarmed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
潜入别人的家就像
Being inside someone's house is like
潜入他们的大脑
being inside their head.
我可以找到他们为之骄傲的一切
I can find everything they're proud of...
和他们想隐瞒的一切
and everything that they want to hide.
你隐瞒了什么 戴尔
Now, what are you hiding, Dale?
戴尔不止继承了爷爷奶奶的房♥子
Dale inherited more than his grandparents' house.
他还继承了他们对奖杯的热爱
He also got their love of trophies.
如果这些都是自杀
If these were suicides,
就不会被他摆在墙上了
they wouldn't be on his wall.
他喜欢打猎
He likes to hunt.
你袭击了我 你在我家袭击了我
You attacked me. You attacked me in my home!
这是自卫
Self-defense!
你跟戴尔·霍利迪是同事吧
You worked with Dale Holiday, didn't you?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表