剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
She'll be out in a minute.
让开
Get out of my way.
出去
Get out!
这没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
这家伙能给我们弄到很好的货
This guy hooked us up with some amazing shit.
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
你是为了毒品吗
Are you doing this for drugs?
不 他只是人很好 所以...
No, he was just being nice, so...
你聋了吗 滚出去
You deaf? Get the hell out.
我只是要谢谢他
It was just a thank you.
-别拿你的脏手动她 -你碍事了
- Get your skeevy hands off her. - You're interrupting.
格斯 别管她
Gus, leave her alone.
是你自己想给我口的
You are the one who wanted to get on your knees.
走吧 行吗 走吧
Just go away, all right? Go away!
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
再叫我贱♥人♥ 说我是狗
Call me a bitch again. Compare me to a dog.
是你可以踢可以上项圈的动物
An animal that you can kick and collar.
说啊
Say it.
贱♥人♥
Bitch?
重新定义这个词吧 混♥蛋♥
Redefine the word, dickhead.
保安
Security!
真希望我能有机会多了解点斯特林
I wish I got a chance to know Stirling better.
我也是
Me, too.
我无法忘记他死去的那个场景
I just can't get that image of him out of my brain.
他们知道是谁干的吗
I mean, do they know who did it?
警♥察♥逮捕了骚扰他的那些人
The cops arrested those guys that were harassing him.
他们看到他们和他一起走了
They saw them leave the bar with him.
你要是能自己痛揍他们一顿就会感觉好多了
Would've felt better to kick their asses yourself.
我揍了
I did kick their asses.
也许他们就是因此才杀了他
Maybe that's why they did this to him.
杰西
Jess...
他们这么做是因为他们是杀人犯
they did this because they're murderers.
我身边的人都死了
And everyone around me dies.
我没有
Not me.
我会永远活下去
I'm gonna live forever.
如果你不寻求帮助 你活不下去
You won't if you don't get help.
我很好
I'm good.
是吗
Yeah?
我找了你一天 你在哪呢
I've been calling you for 24 hours. Where were you?
-我在给我的巡演彩排 -你嗑嗨了
- I was rehearsing for my tour. - You were high.
这并不互斥
They're not mutually exclusive.
很抱歉我没在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
因为我嗑嗨了
Because I was high.
因为我是个瘾君子
Because I'm an addict.
-第一步 还有11步 -我巡演后再说
- Step one. Eleven more to go. - After my tour.
你撑不过巡演的
You won't survive the tour.
-很多人都指望着我 -你需要帮助
- A lot of people are depending on me. - You need help.
你也给不了我帮助
Well, you're in no shape to give it.
我知道
I know.
但你妈妈可以
But your mom is.
杰西 不 我...
Jess, no. I--
你现在和她一起是最好的
You're better off with her right now, okay?
至少她会带你去戒瘾
At least she'll take you back to rehab.
我不会丢下你一个人
I'm not leaving you alone.
如果你死了 我更是一个人了
I'll be more alone if you die.
我们能不能...
Well, can we just...
我们能不能就在这里坐一会儿
can we just sit here for a while?
该死
Oh, shit.
叫保安
Call security.
卡尔 后退
Karl, stay back.
她没事 她很冷静
She's okay. She's calm.
-那我们叫科兹洛夫 -不
- Then let's bring in Kozlov. - No!
我不管这档子事了
I won't be a part of this.
我担心死你了
I've been worried out of my skull.
我找到了杰西卡
I found Jessica.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我得离她远一点
I have to stay away from her.
-我不能这样活下去 -你可以的
- I can't live like this. - Yes, you can.
我们会找到办法的
We'll find a solution.
我杀了人
I killed people.
你的护士
Your nurses.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你这样都是我造成的
The way you are, I did that.
是我对你做的
I did this to you.
这都怪我
This is all on me.
但我保证 我...我保证
But I promise. I-- I promise you...
我会让你恢复到可以去见杰西卡
I'll make you well enough to see Jessica again.
我是个失败的实验
I was a botched experiment.
但那无所谓
But that didn't matter
因为我并不生存在现实社会中
because I stopped living in the real world.
我并不存在
I didn't exist.
直到现在
Until now.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你能不能原谅我
Is there any way you could forgive me?
不能
No.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表