剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Better than pretending she's dead. That's messed up.
我本来就一团糟 很明显吧
I'm messed up. I thought that was obvious.
你已经一个月没见过崔西了吧
It's been a month since you've seen Trish, right?
她不需要我在她身边
She doesn't need me hanging around.
那你的需要呢
What about what you need?
什么时候扯到我和崔西身上了
When did this become about me and Trish?
我不知道 我是说
I don't know. I mean...
你妹妹就住在城市另一头 而我从来没见过她
Your sister lives just across town, and I've never even met her.
你也没邀请我去参加周日家庭聚餐啊
Well, it's not like you invited me home for Sunday dinner.
好吧 那我们去见我父母
Fine. We'll go meet my parents,
你把我介绍给崔西
you'll introduce me to Trish,
我们会成为糟糕的一家人
and we'll be one big, shitty family.
怎么样
Yeah?
怎么样
Yeah?
好不好
Come on.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么办 只能干坐着
I don't know. I didn't know what to do, I just had to sit there.
等我一下
Give me a second.
好的 我去拿点喝的
Yeah. I'll grab some drinks.
懂我的意思吧
Know what I mean?
-你很棒 很棒 -那是当然的
- You were perfect. You were great. - It was justified.
于是我走进去
So, I walk in there,
然后一进去就惊呆了
and there's just this crazy scene going on.
拜托
I mean, come on.
杰西 你来干什么
Jess, what're you doing here?
-你没事吧 -我很好 在为我的酒吧巡演彩排
- Are you okay? - I'm awesome. Rehearsing for my club tour.
-我们要去迈阿密巡演 -是底特律
- We kick off in Miami. - Detroit.
随便哪儿了
Wherever.
疯狂巡演 肯定会很轰动
The "Cray Cray" Tour. Gonna be bangin'.
你看上去一团糟
You look like shit.
我只是累了 彩排很疯的
I'm just tired. Rehearsals have been insane.
我看你复吸过好多次了
I have seen you circle the drain too many times
你那副样子我清楚得很
not to know what it looks like.
我玩得很开心 就这么样
I'm having fun. End of story.
学校怎么样
How's school?
-我退学了 -什么
- I dropped out. - What?
没错 你看放弃处理不了的事情多简单
Yeah. See how easy it is to quit something you can't handle?
我是说
I mean,
我还以为至少你能代我上了大学
I thought I was at least going to college vicariously.
-等等 这靴子是麦昆的吗 -是吗
- Wait. Are those boots McQueen? - Are they?
你一路上砸了多少个取款机
How many ATM's did you hit on the way here?
你在乎什么 我自食其力 我自己付房♥租
What do you care? I'm feeding myself. I'm paying my own rent.
我和一个不觉得我是个负担的人住在一起
I'm living with a guy who doesn't think I'm a burden.
你和别人住在一起
You're living with someone?
新认识的
It's new.
杰西 这可是大事
Jess, that's huge!
我是说 他了解你吗
I mean, does he, like, know about you?
全了解 然后...
All of it, and...
-他在这里 -等等 他在这里 这里吗
- he's still here. - Wait. He's here, as in he's here-here?
天啊 我想见见他
Oh, my God! Well, I want to meet him!
好
Okay.
-那个人吗 -是的
- That guy? - Yeah.
-天啊 那家伙真可爱 -是的
- Oh, my God! That guy's cute! - Yeah.
-水晶香槟吧 -没错
- Cristal, right? - Right.
崔西 这是斯特林
Trish, this is Stirling.
很高兴认识你
It is so great to meet you!
你好 我很喜欢你的歌♥
What's up? I really dig your song.
谢谢 等等 我...我认识你
Thank you. Wait. I... I know you.
是的 我以前在这里当酒保
Yeah. I used to bartend here.
店长和我意见出现分歧
The owner and I had creative differences.
意思是店长是个混♥蛋♥
Meaning the owner is a dick.
还是个糟糕的经理
And a lousy manager.
他看上去经营得还不错
He seems to be doing all right.
不 相信我 运营酒吧是一门技术 他不懂
No, trust me. Running a club is an art. He never got that.
我可不是空口无凭
And I'm not just talking out of my ass.
"假名酒吧" 好记
"Club Alias." Catchy.
我要在东村开了个酒吧
I'm opening up a spot in the East Village.
两个吧台 到桌服务 好音乐 比如你的
Two bars, table service, great music, like yours.
其实我正在寻找投资商
In fact, I'm currently taking investors.
如果你想扩大你的品牌 请打给我
If you ever wanna expand your brand, give me a call.
-我会把我的商业计划发给你 -好的
- I'll send you my business plan. - For sure.
-也许 -我们该走了 再见
- Maybe-- - We gotta go. Bye.
-但你们才刚到呢 -很高兴认识你
- But you just got here. - Nice to meet you.
怎么了
Okay, what?
所以你才想见她吗 为了要她的钱
Is that why you wanted to meet her? To get her money?
等等 不是这样的
Hold on. Hey, it's not like that.
她已经说我蹭吃蹭喝了
She already was calling me a freeloader.
我没要她施舍 这是个商业机会
I wasn't asking for a handout. It's a business opportunity.
她不会那么觉得
She's not gonna see it that way.
等她开始赚钱就不会这么觉得了
She will when she's making money off of it.
除非你觉得这是个烂主意
Unless you think it's a bullshit idea.
我知道这不是
I know it isn't.
那你就不该羞于向家人提起
Then you shouldn't be embarrassed to offer it up to your family.
我们不需要她
We don't need her.
我们想要钱就能有钱 想要什么都行
We can get money whenever we want. We can have anything.
酒吧 车 小马
A club, a car, a pony.
你...你想给我偷一匹小马
You... You want to steal me a pony?
是的 取个讨厌的可爱名字
Yeah, with an annoyingly cute name.
走吧 去找小马去
Come on. Let's go find a pony.
你以前碰到过这种病人吗
You ever seen a case like this before?
贝贝特 我的狗
Babette, my dog.
它很讨厌长胡子的男人
She has a rage against bearded men.
别问为什么 它是条救助犬 生来就这样
Don't ask why. She's a rescue. Just came that way.
好了 我准备好给她换衣服了 钥匙呢
All right. I'm all set to change her. Keys?
-你什么时候给她注射镇定剂的 -半小时前
- When did you give her her sedatives? - Half hour ago.
-看过马鲁斯医生的医嘱了吗 -九百毫克
- You see Dr. Malus' notes? - 900 milligrams.
我还以为是写错了
I thought it was a mistake.
足以放倒一个有她三倍大的壮汉了
That's a lot even for someone three times her size.
该死 要是我说话算数的话
Shoot, if it was up to me,
让她一直昏迷着
I'd keep this barracuda knocked out 24/7.
他们说能给我配一套钥匙
They said I'd get my own set of keys.
我去找管理层谈谈 IGH很抠的
I'll talk to admin. IGH can get real thrifty on you.
只需要照顾一名病人真是太好了
It's nice having just one patient to worry about.
-我们在护理学院忙得团团转 -伊奈兹 等等
- We were so slammed in nursing school. - Inez, wait.
她在哪里 我的小女儿在哪里
Where is she? Where's my little girl?
帕茜·沃克家 他们收养了她
Patsy Walker's family. They adopted her.
不
No!
两份陈皮鸡怎么能算是零食
How is two orders of orange chicken a snack?
因为过了十二点 任何东西都是零食
Because anything after midnight is considered a snack.
什么 明明是你编的
What? You just made that up.
你拿着吃的要去干吗
Where you going with that food?
太好了
Yes.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这不是小马 不过也行吧
It ain't no pony, but it'll do.
这是干什么
What's this about?
现在大半夜的 就不能明天早上再说吗
It's the middle of the night, man. This can't wait till morning?
我们刚巧来附近
We were in the neighborhood.
没事的
It's okay.
抱歉 打扰了你们的约会之夜吗
I'm sorry. Are we interrupting date night?
怎么回事
What's going on?
杰西 这是怀亚特
Jess, this is Wyatt.
还有小矮子和小胖子吗
And Humpty and Dumpty?
看看我的斯特林
Yo, check out my man Stirling.
终于把到那个不错的学♥生♥妹♥了
You're finally gettin' that nice trim.
不是学♥生♥妹♥ 也绝对不好惹
Not trim, and definitely not nice.
我明早找你
I'll hit you up in the morning, man.
不 不 伙计 已经一年了
Nah. Nah, man. It's been a year.
那我的假名酒吧在哪儿呢
So, where the hell's my Club Alias at?
哥们 冷静点 现在不是说话的...
Dude, chill. This is not the time to talk--
不 我投资的巨额回报呢
No. Where's my huge return on investment?
我的五成利率呢
Where's my 50% of profits?
我不是开柠檬水站的
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表