剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Let her through.
停尸房♥
我需要你去警局 录一份详尽的口供
I need you to go to the station and give us a detailed statement.
你说什么呢 这事还没完
What are you talking about? This isn't over.
对于你来说完了 接下来交给我们吧
It is for you. We'll take it from here.
别想了
Like hell you will.
你要么在警方护送下去
You can either go with a police escort
要么就逼我把宝贵人力用在强迫你上
or make me use valuable manpower to force you.
出于对我搭档的尊重
Out of respect for my partner,
我请求你别为难我
I'm asking you to make it easy.
我妈妈受伤了 这不会拖慢她的速度
My mother is wounded. That's not gonna slow her down.
你知道她怎么从事故中活下来的吗
You know how she survived that accident?
你知道她怎么挺过那些手术的吗
Do you know how she survived all those surgeries?
那完全是顽固不化的决心
That is sheer stubborn determination.
我是唯一能应付她的人
I am the only one who can handle her.
就像她杀死桑岱时那样应付她吗
Like you handled her when she killed Sunday?
露丝·桑岱是个好警♥察♥
Ruth Sunday was a damn good cop.
我们虽然有分歧
We had our differences,
但如果我没信任你 她就不会死
but she'd still be alive if I didn't trust you.
结束了 别挡路 让我们尽职
It's over. Just get out of the way, let us do our job.
如果他们找到她
If they find her, they'll...
他们会直接击毙 是吧
they'll shoot to kill, won't they?
没错 她杀了我们自己人
You're damn right they will. She took out one of our own.
你不用看到 你不该看到
You don't need to see it. You shouldn't have to.
录个口供 然后回家吧
Just give us a statement and go home.
回家
Home?
他们会盯着你直到事情结束
These guys are gonna stick on you till this mess is over.
以防她来找你
In case she comes to you.
我得先见崔西
I need to see Trish first.
琼斯 别去逞英雄
Hey, Jones. Don't try and be a hero.
你知道你不是那种人
You know that's not you.
我叫她继续做生活方式版块了
I told her to stick with her lifestyle format.
你知道我一直希望什么吗
You know what I always wished for?
我一直嫉妒什么
What I was always jealous of?
你有妈妈
You had your mother.
虽然桃乐西
As crazy and...
疯狂 混♥蛋♥ 至少她还在
screwed up as Dorothy is, at least she was here.
我根本不知道自己许了什么愿
And I had no goddamn clue what I was even wishing for.
现在我不知道该怎么办了
And now I don't know what to do.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
给
Here.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
手术
The surgery.
被你制止了
You stopped it.
你才混♥蛋♥
You're the asshole.
-我在哪 -停尸房♥
- Where am I? - The morgue.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
不 但你干了那样的蠢事 本不该活下来的
No, but you should be after that stupid shit you pulled.
我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
我妈妈越狱了 还企图杀你
My mom broke out and she tried to kill you.
所以 警♥察♥把你藏在了这儿 以防她再来
So... the cops are stashing you here in case she comes back.
-卡尔医生 -他不在了
- Dr. Karl? - He's gone.
不在是...
He's gone? As in?
他死了
He's dead.
我唯一的机会
My one chance.
你为什么就不能让我如愿
Why couldn't you just let me have it?
因为哪怕那个疯狂手术没要你的命
Because if that insane surgery hadn't killed you,
你也可能变成我妈那样
you could've ended up like my mom.
或者我可能变成你这样
Or I could've ended up like you.
你为什么想要那样
Why would you want that?
我最大的开销是酒是有原因的
There is a reason that my biggest expense is booze.
你说得对
You're right.
你不配拥有超能力
You don't deserve powers.
你对此毫不在乎
All you do is piss them away
而你本可以出去帮助他人的
when you could be out there helping people.
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够了做你可笑的不安全感的中心
I am tired of being the focus of your ridiculous insecurity.
这一切都不是我想要的
I didn't ask for any of this.
超能力 还有你的批评都不是
Not these powers and not your goddamn judgment.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
什么
What?
我一直都在努力救你
All I do is try and save your ass.
我不想被拯救
I don't wanna be saved.
而你就只会提高要求
And all you do is raise your expectations
让我觉得自己没用
and make sure that I feel worthless.
是谁
Who is this?
崔西的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Trish...
还有那个警探
and that detective.
抱歉可不够
Sorry isn't going to cut it.
你企图杀我人生中最重要的人
You tried to kill the most important person in my life.
我最好的朋友 我的妹妹
My best friend. My sister.
我当时神志不清 现在好了
I was confused. I'm not anymore.
你在哪
Where are you?
我得见你
I need to see you.
你必须被阻止
You have to be stopped.
找个地方跟我见个面
Just meet me somewhere.
别带警♥察♥ 就你和我
Just no cops. Just you and me.
我要去哪见你
Where am I supposed to meet you?
我公♥寓♥
My apartment.
崔西的公♥寓♥
Trish's apartment.
不带警♥察♥
No cops.
嗯 我第一遍就听到了
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
我不能允许你再伤人了
I can't let you hurt anyone else.
我也不想
I don't want that either.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
该怎么做才对 我不知道
What's the right move here? 'Cause I don't know.
你只能做一件事
There's only one thing you can do.
你得杀了她
You gotta put her down.
只有你有这个本事
You're the only one powerful enough to do it.
如果卡尔完成了手术
If Karl had finished what he started...
你开玩笑呢吧
You aren't serious.
如果我有超能力 我绝不会犹豫
If I was powered, I wouldn't hesitate.
扯淡 你原谅了桃乐西多少次
Bullshit. How many times have you forgiven Dorothy?
桃乐西不是杀人狂
Dorothy is not a mass murderer.
但我妈妈也不是
But that's not who my mom is.
杰西 如果你不去做
Jess, if you don't do it,
还有多少人要在尝试的过程中送命
how many other people are gonna die trying?
我卧室衣橱里有辛普森的家伙
You'll find Simpson's gear in my bedroom closet.
用上吧
Use it.
可别把包放在那么显眼的地方
You should be careful leaving your purse out like that.
这一带可是有坏人的
Some bad elements around here.
没钉在地上的都会被抢
Anything not nailed down is fair game.
比如那辆保时捷吗
That Porsche, for instance?
你开一辆保时捷 就能再买♥♥一辆
Hey, you drive a Porsche, you can afford another Porsche.
小心点 特科 否则你又要需要我帮忙了
Careful, Turk, or you're gonna end up needing my skill set again.
但现在是你需要我帮忙了
Except it's you who needs my skill set right now.
你拿到我要的了吗
You have what I asked for?
我从不让人失望
I don't disappoint.
还配了卷卷薯条
Plus, a side of curly fries.
你用吗
Is it for you?
我最好还是别问了
Probably best I don't know.
明智
Wise assessment.
我从没想到你是会脏了自己的手的人
Never took you for the type to get her hands dirty.
如果不能被追踪 我的手就还一尘不染
Well, if it's untraceable, my hands are immaculate.
抹去一切痕迹是我的专长
Scrubbing 'em clean is what I do.
你想再做交换 还是拿现金
You want to trade again or you want cash?
交换 我觉得你可能说得对
Trade. Have a feeling you might be right.
我哪天又会需要你的
I'm gonna be needing you again someday.
我得撒个尿 我不需要保护
I gotta pee. I don't need protection.
我自愿跟你们走的
I'm coming with you willingly.
我们有命令
We have our orders.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表