剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
我想让你先见见肖恩
I wanted you to meet Shane
再做关于马鲁斯博士的决定
before you made any decisions about Dr. Malus.
他做的事不道德 但也是奇迹
What he did was unethical, yes, but also miraculous.
-你开玩笑吗 -杰西卡 你妈妈还活着
- Are you kidding me? - Jessica, your mother is alive.
你和肖恩有惊人的能力
You and Shane have extraordinary abilities.
如果有合适的资助和支持
With the proper funding and support,
想想看马鲁斯博士的研究能怎样改变世界
imagine what Dr. Malus' work could do for the world.
原来是为这个 你想以此牟利
That's what this is about. You want to profit from this.
去他的利润
Screw profit.
他治好了我
He healed me.
如果成功了 他就给了我第二次机会
And if it works, he's given me a second chance.
我希望其他人也得到这样的机会
And I want other people to have that same chance...
而不是把这机会关起来 或彻底铲除它
instead of locking it behind bars or eliminating it altogether.
我不知道你是不是货真价实
I don't know if you're for real.
我甚至都不知道什么是真实了
I don't even know what real is anymore.
但我知道你永远别想找到卡尔 永远
But I do know that you are not getting your hands on Karl. Ever.
考虑一下吧 杰西卡
Think about it, Jessica.
推迟转狱 让我跟我妈妈谈谈 马上
Delay the transfer. Get me in a room with my mother. Now.
度假
A vacation?
嗯 我从未去过
Yeah, I've never been on one.
你推荐了一些国外城市
And you had recommended some exotic city.
蒙德维的亚
Montevideo.
似乎是一个可以去迷失的地方
Sounds like a place you could get lost in.
你可以那么做吗 制定出行计划
You can do that? Make travel plans and everything?
我保证
I promise.
如果你答应坦白
If you promise to make the confession.
你12岁时 我们第一次去海滩度假
We went on our first beach vacation when you were 12.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
能暂时从我的生活中解脱出来感觉好棒
It was so nice to get away from my life for a while.
记得我们住在了哪吗
Remember where we stayed?
嗯 那间怪怪的所有房♥间都是爱情主题的旅馆
Yeah, that weird hotel where all the rooms had love themes.
主题是卖♥♥淫
Mmm, the theme was prostitution.
那是家妓♥女♥旅馆吗
It was a hooker hotel?
廉价 离海近
It was cheap. It was two minutes from the water.
你可喜欢了
You loved it.
你一直是个浪漫的人
You always were a romantic.
好吧
Sure.
情人节 《甜蜜高谷》 我非常喜欢
Valentine's Day, Sweet Valley High... I'm all in.
你们俩孩子 打了起来
You kids... got into a fight
就住哪间争了起来
about which room to stay in.
你想要蜜月天堂 菲利普想要提基逍遥
You wanted Honeymoon Heaven. Phillip wanted Tiki Hideaway.
我选了天堂套房♥
I chose the Paradise Suite.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
或许我可以去看看
Maybe I'll go pay it a visit.
为了从前
For old times' sake.
她很忠诚 你女儿
She's loyal, your daughter.
这样挺好
It's nice to see.
我老爸半辈子里都关在这样的地方
My old man spent half his life locked in a place like this.
你觉得意外吗
You surprised?
我以前是数学老师
I used to teach mathematics.
天有不测风云嘛
Shit happens.
-他还在蹲监狱吗 -死了 糖尿病
- Is he still in prison? - Dead. Diabetes.
他整个地进去 变成了渣渣出来
He went in whole. They carried him out in pieces.
很遗憾
Sorry.
我爱他 但他是个混♥蛋♥
I loved him, but he was a shit bird.
许下的承诺从来不能兑现
Never made a promise he wouldn't break.
我跟他一点不像
I'm nothing like him.
我们都这么安慰自己
We all tell ourselves that.
你一定要健健康康的
Just make sure you stay healthy.
你吃完午饭我再来
I'll be back when you finish your lunch.
我不吃了 我不吃肉
Oh, I'm done. I don't eat meat.
我们不知道
We didn't know that.
没事的
It's fine.
有我在不能允许你挨饿
Can't have you go hungry on my watch.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你就吃了点蒸蔬菜和半个土豆
All you got was some steamed vegetables and a half potato.
那能量怎么够
That's not enough calories.
如果我允许你挑剔
If I let you get finicky,
大家也都会挑三拣四了 是吧
everyone will want to do the same, won't they?
我不像别人
I'm not everyone.
我知道
I know.
你赤手空拳地杀过人
You've killed people with your bare hands.
只要我看着你
As long as you're in my care,
我就有责任控制住你
it's my job to keep you under control.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
不行 承诺就是承诺
I can't. A promise is a promise.
吃你的蛋白质
Now, eat your protein.
你吃吧
You eat it.
我警告过你了 吃你的蛋白质 46592号♥
I warned you. Eat your protein, 46592.
你吃吧
You eat it.
你可以整个地出去 也可以变成渣渣
You can leave here whole, or you can leave in pieces.
但你绝对别想控制住我
But one thing you will never do is control me.
天堂套房♥
你怎么来了 艾丽莎呢
What are you doing here? Where's Alisa?
拜你所赐 在唯一能确保她安全的地方
The only place that she's safe now because of you.
监狱
Prison.
你是来抓我的
You're here to turn me in.
那就好了
I wish.
我妈妈想得到还有一丝正常的生活的唯一机会
The only chance my mother has at some semblance of a normal life
就是供出你
is to give you up.
位高权重的人
People pretty high up the food chain
对你的实验感兴趣 所以
are interested in your little experiments, so...
他们提出了交易
they're offering her a deal.
我尽了全力
Look, I did everything I could
避免我的研究被华府的混♥蛋♥染指
to keep my work away from those clowns in DC.
如果错误的人得到了它
If the wrong people got their hands on it...
这太让我害怕了
It scares the hell out of me.
我也是
Me, too.
所以我要带你离开
That's why I'm getting you out of here.
我不能丢下艾丽莎 我必须帮她
I'm not cutting out on Alisa. I... I have to help her.
你要这样帮忙
Here's how you help.
你上飞机 去没有引渡条例的国家
You get on a plane and you go to a country with no extradition.
然后她的坦白就不会伤害你了
Then her confession can't hurt you.
我不在乎那个
I don't give a crap about that.
你在不在乎她再杀人
Do you give a crap about her murdering more people?
你清楚如果你被抓 她会发疯的
You know that she will go apeshit if you get caught.
只有这样她才能接受交易
This is the only way that she takes the deal.
我娶了她
I married her.
在这里 这个房♥间里
Here. In this room.
她从法律上讲已经死了 那应该不算数
She was legally dead, so I'm guessing that wasn't official.
那无所谓 当时就我们俩
That didn't matter. It was the two of us.
她把我抱过了门槛
She carried me over the threshold.
我们站在那里 交换了誓言
We stood right there, and we said our vows.
艾丽莎和我彼此相爱
Alisa and I love each other.
我需要你知道
I need you to know that.
背靠门站着
Stand against that door.
摘掉眼镜
And take off your glasses.
我会拿着新护照回来
I'll be back with a new passport.
你收拾行李 准备去南美
You pack your bags. You're going to South America.
如果你再敢碰科学
And if you ever go near any kind of science again,
我发誓 我会找到你 扯下你的胳膊
I swear to God, I will hunt you down and tear your arms off.
还有多少其他人
How many others are there?
像我 我妈妈 罗伯特·科曼和肖恩这样的
Like me, like my mother, like Robert Coleman, like Shane?
肖恩
Shane?
肖恩·雷贝克 治愈他人的那个
Shane Ryback. The guy who heals people.
我不知道你说谁呢
I don't have a clue who you're talking about.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
杰西卡 我没治疗过叫肖恩的人
Jessica, I never treated anybody named Shane.
我更没有过
And I definitely never
可以治好其他人的病人
had a patient that could heal other people.
该死
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表