剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
-为什么 -我的节目
- For what? - My show.
我们要做关于医院的报道
We're doing a segment on the hospital,
我受到了很多手续上的阻碍
and I'm dealing with a lot of red tape.
什么报道
What's the story about?
有个女人缺失了20天的医疗记录
A woman missing 20 days from her medical record.
她在那期间发生了一些事
Something happened to her during that time.
我给医院捐款是为了帮助患癌症的儿童
Mmm, see, I donate to the hospital to help kids with cancer. I...
我不能让你
I mean, I can't let you
为了提升收听率而给医院抹黑
just do some hatchet job for a ratings bump.
我不是在求你
I'm not asking.
你必须满足我的要求
You're gonna give me what I want.
否则呢
Or what?
否则我就公开我们之间的事
Or I'll go public with what happened between us.
我当时还是个孩子
I was a child.
-你当时都40了 -你都16了 要...
- You were 40. - You were 16 going on--
15 我妈妈
Fifteen. And my mother
为了你破电影里的主角出♥卖♥♥♥了我
pimped me out for the lead in your crappy movie.
我选你是因为你是最想要那个角色的一个
I cast you because you wanted it more than anyone I had ever met.
你知道我什么都愿做
And you knew I'd do anything.
是我被利用了
I was the one who was used.
我不是来回忆变♥态♥过去的
I didn't come here for a twisted walk down memory lane.
是啊 你是来勒索我的
No, you came here to blackmail me.
知道吗 你就是个二线电台播音员
You know what you are? You're a B-list radio personality
为了保持名气不惜用下流手段威胁人
who has to resort to dirty threats to stay relevant.
你还不是个下流的老头子
Says the dirty old man hiring
雇佣不顾一切的小姑娘 假装自己在乎
desperate young girls to pretend they care.
给我滚出去 要不我要叫保安了
You know what? Get off of my set before I call security.
给你48小时满足我的要求
You've got 48 hours to give me what I want.
不会有什么变化的
Won't make any difference.
你还会是你一直担心自己是的那种人
You'll still be exactly what you always fear you'd be.
平平无奇
Utterly goddamn ordinary.
崔西
Trish!
我进来了
I'm coming in.
-你见到她了吗 -她不在吗
- Have you seen her? - What, she's not here?
我们本要去看公♥寓♥的
We were supposed to look at apartments.
你们要同居了 太好了
You're moving in? That's great.
是啊 但她没赴约
Yeah, except, uh, she missed our first appointment,
手♥机♥也一直转到语♥音♥信箱
and her phone keeps going to voicemail.
你最后见她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
今早 早午餐 她和她妈妈见面 我就走了
This morning. At brunch, I left her with her mother.
桃乐西
Dorothy?
-早午餐 -对 她们需要母女时间
- Brunch? - Yeah, they needed mother-daughter time.
-那表情 是什么意思 -没事
- That, that look. What does that mean? - Nothing. I just...
我都不知道她们还在吃早午餐了
I didn't know they were on brunch terms.
她们想放下过去还是什么的 我不知道
They're trying to put the past behind them or something. I don't know.
我担心这跟她的报道有关
Look, I'm worried that this has something to do with her story.
你翻她的研究资料了吗
You been going through her research?
嗯 我想查明
Yeah, I've been trying to
她去哪了 IGH是什么
figure out where the hell she went. What is IGH?
她跟你说什么了
What did she tell you?
什么都没说 我叫她别说的
Nothing. I asked her not to.
然后我叫她去追踪下去
Then I encouraged her to chase the story.
天呐 我还激她来着
Christ, I practically dared her.
现在她有麻烦了
Now she's in trouble.
-你为什么那么想 -我的蛋蛋在刺痛
- Why do you think that? - My balls are tingling.
那是有药可治的
There's medication for that.
干我这行的都会相信直觉
In my line of work, you learn to trust your instincts.
格里芬 你回家吧 她或许在那里呢
Griffin, why don't you go home? She might be there.
别哄我 我知道她有麻烦了
Don't manage me, okay? I know she's in trouble.
-因为你的老二感吗 -没错
- Because of your scroty-sense? - Goddamn right.
我是专门追踪人的
Look, I track people for a living.
你知道我力气多大 让我去找她吧
You know how strong I am. So let me get to work in finding her.
-如果你得到消息 -我会马上打给你的
- If you hear anything... - I will call you, first thing.
真讨厌这样
Goddamn hate this.
杰西卡 死亡证明
你是说他看她的样子
What you're saying is it's the way he's looking at her.
没错 不是...
Yes, exactly. Not that...
-喂 -崔西在哪
- Hello? - Where's Trish?
-杰西 -告诉我今天早午餐上发生了什么
- Jessie? - Tell me what happened today at brunch.
不管你的事
None of your business.
告诉我你做了什么 你个浪费空间的毒婆娘
Tell me what you're up to, you toxic waste of space.
活在当下吧 亲爱的 你什么时候该试试
Living in the present, hon. You should try it sometime.
别这样
Come on, man.
拿走我的钱包 这是钥匙
Take my wallet. Here, here's the keys.
我不要你的破车
I don't want your damn car.
我要你承认你对崔西·沃克做的事
I want you to admit what you did to Trish Walker.
听着 哥们
Aw, listen, buddy.
不管崔西跟你说了什么 是她主动的
Whatever Trish told you, she's the one who started it.
她爬上了我的床
She crawled into my bed.
该死
Shit!
你打断了我的鼻子
You broke my nose!
格里芬未接来电
杰西卡语♥音♥留言
别靠近了
Don't come any closer.
崔西
Trish.
活在当下感觉真好
Feels good to live in the present.
给你60秒告诉我
You have 60 seconds to tell me
你和崔西之间今天到底发生了什么
what happened today between you and Trish.
-快说 -自己去问她
- Go. - Ask her yourself.
Fifty-nine, 58...
我有权跟我女儿保持关系
I have a right to a relationship with my daughter.
Fifty-seven, 56...
如果她要你知道 她就会告诉你了
If she wanted you to know, she would've told you,
但她信任了我 不是你
but she trusted me. Not you!
Eight, seven...
我想劝她别去管IGH的事
I tried to talk her out of this IGH business,
但她肯听吗 不
but would she listen? No.
因为她想成为你永远做不了的英雄
Because she's trying to be the hero that you'll never be.
她管你要什么
What did she want from you?
马克西米兰·塔图姆的联♥系♥方式
Maximilian Tatum's contact information.
你怎么能让她靠近那个变♥态♥
How could you let her get anywhere near that pervert?
"让她" 拜托
"Let her"? Please.
比起你 我更信任他和她接触
But I trust him with her more than I trust you.
你对她只有伤害
You've done nothing but hurt her.
-去照照镜子吧你 -我每天都照
- Look in the mirror, lady! - Oh, I do every goddamn day.
那你呢
How about you?
他在哪
Where is he?
在布鲁克林拍电影 绿点影棚
In Brooklyn directing a movie. Greenpoint Stages.
我的门怎么办
Hey! What about my door?
我以为他去给我拿钱了
I thought he was getting up to get my money, right?
结果不 他趴在地上狗叫了起来
But no, he gets down on all fours and starts barking.
这我也遇到过
I've gotten that before, too.
我就说 "行啊 但那要更多钱"
I was like, "Cool, but it'll cost you more."
是送披萨的 我去开
It's the pizza. I'll get it.
太好了 我饿死了
Good, I'm starving.
但老实说 我受够他了
But I'm kind of over him, to be honest. It's like that...
-你不是送披萨的 -你不是杰瑞
- You are not the pizza. - You're not Jeri.
有人来见你
Someone here to see you.
-你来这儿干什么 -我去过办公室
- What are you doing here? - I went by the office.
他们说你请假了
They told me you took the day off.
但你非得来打扰我
Yet you felt compelled to interrupt it.
看来我只赶上了个尾
Yeah, looks like I came in at the tail end.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我签了针对琼斯的起诉 可以提交了
I signed the complaint against Jones. It's ready to be filed.
很好 我明天处理
Great. I'll... I'll deal with it tomorrow.
-你该今天处理的 -我会处理的
- Should've dealt with it today. - I'll deal with it.
除非你要失控 或者已经失控了
Unless you fall off the rails, if you haven't already.
你有点不对劲
Something's up with you.
转过身 走开 你根本没来过
Turn around, walk away. You were never here.
我一向保护我的客户 杰瑞 希望你也是
I always protect my clients, Jeri. I hope you can say the same.
好好玩
Have fun.
她告诉你昨晚发生的事了吗
Did she tell you what happened last night?
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What happened?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表