剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
对
Is.
你让她在这里待了两天 没告诉任何人
And you kept her here for two days and didn't tell anyone?
杰西肯定很难受 她失去了全家人
It can't be easy for Jess. She lost her whole family.
你不用维护我
You don't have to defend me.
不 你知道还有什么很难吗
No, you know what else isn't easy?
你总这么对我撒谎 我还要在乎你
Giving a crap about you when you consistently lie to me.
我只是不想把你搅进来
I wanted to keep you out of it.
我在这里工作 我几乎住在这里了
I work here, okay? I pretty much live here.
我要怎么做才能向你证明我承受得来
What do I have to do to prove to you that I can handle shit?
-马尔 冷静点 -"马尔"
- Mal, calm down. - "Mal"?
还有你 你怎么不跟她说实话
And you? I mean, why don't you get honest with her
告诉她你吸的那破玩意
and tell her about that shit you've been taking?
我真受够了做这里唯一没撒谎的人
I'm so sick of being the only one who's for real around here.
你跟他睡了
You slept with him.
我们其实有很多共同点
We actually have a lot in common.
好吧 你服了什么
So, what are you taking?
辛普森的吸入器
Simpson's inhaler.
你根本不知道那玩意里有什么
You have no idea what's in that shit.
你可能会没命的 可能会融掉你的内脏
It could kill you. It could melt your insides.
别教训我了 我没药了 那玩意空了
Just skip the lecture. I'm drying out. The thing's empty, okay?
你干吗要冒这种险
Why even risk it in the first place?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉不用似乎更危险
It felt like more of a risk not to take it.
你一个人差点
You single-handedly almost
扳倒了IGH 就凭一顶帕茜的假发和一部手♥机♥
took down IGH with a Patsy wig and a cell phone.
你还想要多厉害
How much more of a badass do you need to be?
你清楚答案是什么
You know the answer to that.
我不会报道这事的
I won't do this story.
如果是你妈妈的话
Not with your mom involved.
你不该遭受那样的后果
You don't deserve the blowback.
那卡尔呢
What about Karl?
我现在不是
You know, I'm not the best person
最适合戒瘾者接触的人
for a recovering addict to be around right now.
回头打给我
Call me later.
-我担心 你就那么走了 -担心我吗
- I was worried. You just took off... - About me? Really?
还是担心我会告诉杰西卡什么
Or about what I would tell Jessica?
这是我活该
I deserve that.
这几个月来 我一直在努力
All these months working on my shit,
重建生活
rebuilding some kind of life.
结果跟你一夜之后 我就想抛弃那一切了
And then one night with you, and I'm ready to throw it all away.
对不起 我当时神志不清
I'm sorry. I was strung out.
你没逼我服那个 好吗
You didn't make me take that shit, okay?
那是我
That was all me.
我还想要你
I mean, I still want you.
或许是因为你对我没好处
Maybe because you're bad for me, but...
就是这样 我不能这么做
Yeah, there it is. So I can't do this.
我没在用了
I'm clean now.
对 但你灵魂上有个洞
Yeah, but there's a hole in your soul.
就像我的灵魂上也有
Just like there's a hole in mine,
我们别用彼此来填补它吧
and... So let's not use each other to fill it.
我们还是朋友吧
We're still friends, right?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
她不在了
She's gone.
我知道 我看到他们抓走她了
I know. Uh, I saw them take her away.
-维多呢 -不 他当时跟奶奶在一起
- Did Vido? - No. He was with his abuela.
他什么都没看到
He didn't see anything.
很好
Good.
我在里面的那段日子
You know, the time I spent inside...
很不好过 我不撒谎
it wasn't easy, I'm not gonna lie.
但是每个月的第一个周六 我能见维多
But the first Saturday of every month, I got to see Vido.
虽然不理想 但对于我 那就是一切
Wasn't perfect, but... to me, it was everything.
你妈妈做了坏事
Your mother did some bad things...
但她还是你的家人
but she's your family.
她肯定还有良知的
There's gotta be something good in her.
不
No.
她只是个自私的混♥蛋♥
She's just a selfish asshole.
-你可以撑过去的 杰西卡 -不会的
- You're gonna get through this, Jessica. - No, I won't.
我不能每个月
I'm not gonna see my mother
第一个周六见到我妈妈了
the first Saturday of every goddamn month.
她要去关塔那摩那样的地狱了
She's going to some Guantanamo hellhole,
我再也见不到她了
and I'm never gonna see her again.
你在楼下吗
You downstairs?
我要出去
I'm going out.
该死
Shit.
过来
Come here.
我们检测了残余药物
We ran several tests on the residue,
但无法辨认出所有的成分
but couldn't identify all its components,
包括一种有机植物类元素
including an organic plant-based element.
就是说 我们无法复♥制♥这种药
Which means, of course, we can't replicate the drug.
我不是想要那个
Oh, that's not what I was after.
你说你想复♥制♥它
You said you were interested in reproducing it.
-我不是那个意思 -我写下来了
- That's not what I meant. - I wrote it.
-客人有意复♥制♥... -我说错了
- "Customer interested in reproducing..." - I misspoke.
我们反正也做不了 考虑到它的成分
We wouldn't have done it, anyway, given what's in it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们识辩出来的几种化学物质
The few chemicals we could ID
包括了人类不能摄入的危险毒素
contain toxins too dangerous for any human being to ingest.
如果有人摄入了呢
And if someone did?
可能会引起肝衰竭 肾衰竭
Possible liver failure, kidney failure,
神经退化
neurological degeneration,
-或许免疫疾病 -知道了 谢谢
- maybe immunodeficiency... - Got it. Thanks.
可以找到制♥造♥这玩意的人吗
Is it possible to track down whoever made this crap?
或许很少有人有的化合物...
Maybe some compound that's only available...
不能 有就好了 我会立刻举报他们
No. Wish there was. I'd report 'em in a hot second.
但是没有有效成分
But without the active ingredient...
他们可以逃脱
They get away with it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我需要你推迟转狱
I need you to delay the transfer.
-你怎么不打电♥话♥ -你可能被窃听了
- You could have called. - You might be bugged.
那是非常违法的
That would be highly illegal.
特别规章 记得吗
Special protocol, remember?
告诉他们她会坦白 并交出卡尔
Tell them that she'll confess and hand over Karl.
那是撒谎吗
Will I be lying?
希望不是
I hope not.
如果马鲁斯医生有危险 艾丽莎不会签字的
Alisa won't sign if Dr. Malus isn't safe.
他不会是问题的
He won't be an issue.
如果他被关起来 或者你要
Well, he will be if he's locked behind bars
把他除掉 就是个问题了
or if you're taking him out of the equation.
你能推迟转狱吗
Can you get the delay?
你做什么事之前 我觉得你该见个人
Before you do anything, there's someone I think you should meet.
伊奈兹 肖恩
Inez? Shane?
杰西卡·琼斯 肖恩·雷贝克
Jessica Jones, Shane Ryback.
他是马鲁斯博士研究的另一个受益者
He's another beneficiary of Dr. Malus's work.
他有治愈的能力
He has the power to heal.
他治好了伊奈兹
He healed Inez.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
是吗
Really?
你在诊所待了多久
How long were you at the clinic?
我怎么知道 那都十年多前了
Hell if I know. It was over ten years ago.
我半数时候都不清醒
I wasn't even conscious half the time.
但你记得治愈伊奈兹
But you remember healing Inez?
他们当时对我做了很多测试
They were doing a lot of tests on me,
让我去摸受伤或有病的人
making me lay hands on people who were hurt or sick.
我尽量不去想
I try to block it out.
但似乎就是无法忘怀 是吧
But it never seems to go away, does it?
你怎么从没跟我说过这些
How come you never told me any of this?
我不信任你
I didn't trust you.
原来我没做错
Turns out I was right.
袭击了我的那玩意是你妈妈
That thing that attacked me is your mom?
希望他们把她关起来 把钥匙融了做子弹
I hope they lock her up and melt the key down for bullets.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表