剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sure you even want to?
很不好应付的
It's a lot.
我很不好应付
I'm a lot.
这是终于好了吗
Does that mean it's finally done?
是装配好了
That's the assembly. It's dry.
我明天一早就能拿给你
I'll get it to you first thing tomorrow morning.
明早
Morning?
该死
Shit.
我得走了
I gotta go.
好了打给我 好吗
Call me when it's done, okay?
请签字
Sign in, please.
嗯 我会告诉你的 没问题
Yeah, I'll let you know. You got it.
你妈妈签字了
Your mother signed the paperwork.
太好了
Great.
我没指望你乐得跳舞
I didn't expect a happy dance,
但表示下感激总是好事
but a little gratitude would be nice.
不管你的动机是什么
Whatever your motivation...
我感激你为我妈妈做的事
I appreciate what you did for my mom.
不客气
You're welcome.
我知道你不信任我 我也知道为什么
I know you don't trust me. And I understand why.
但是 经过了我经历的一切
But after what I've been through...
我的初衷是真诚的
my intentions were genuine.
你曾直面死神
You've stared death in the face.
你知道那能改变一个人
You know how it can change a person.
我变了
I'm changed.
而且感觉很好
And it feels good.
杰瑞
Jeri.
我不觉得你
I don't think you are...
变了
changed.
我知道你很难原谅别人
Forgiveness is hard for you. I know.
我是指身体上
I mean physically.
你还...
You're still...
肖恩是骗子
Shane's a fraud.
什么
I'm sorry?
他根本没去过IGH 他们没制♥造♥过治愈者
He was never at IGH, and they never made a healer.
-但伊奈兹 -她撒谎了
- But Inez... - She lied.
她利用在IGH工作所了解的情况
She used what she knew from working at IGH,
编造了一切
and she made the whole thing up.
他摸我的时候 我有感觉
I felt something when he touched me.
因为你希望有感觉
Because you wanted to feel something.
我不是愚蠢的拖车公园乡巴佬
I'm not some ignorant trailer park hick.
他对我做的事是真的
What he did to me was real.
我没出现症状了
I've had no symptoms.
这才几天 两天吗
In, what, two days?
ALS无法测试 是吧
You can't test for ALS, right?
所以你不能证实结果
So you can't confirm the results.
伊奈兹是个护士 这她知道
Inez is a nurse. She knew that.
不
No.
-让我去处理他们 -不
- Let me deal with them. - No.
-那你得报♥警♥ -不
- Then you need to go the cops. - No.
杰瑞 你不该被这样欺骗
Jeri, you don't deserve this.
-他们是人♥渣♥ -你错了
- They are scum. - You're wrong.
不管是谁跟你说的 不管那人说了什么
Whoever you talked to, whatever they told you,
都不是真的
it's wrong.
肖恩是真的
Shane is real.
那你小心
Then just be careful.
我们不知道他们能干出什么事来
We don't know what these people are capable of.
我工作日结束前会替艾丽莎提交好文件
I'll file Alisa's paperwork by the end of business.
明天 她就得招供
Tomorrow, she gives her confession.
别动 46592号♥
Keep it still, 46592.
好啊 各位
What's up, guys?
真科幻
Well, those are sci-fi.
比像狗一样被锁在桌子上好
Better than being chained to the table like a dog.
-你没事吧 -我无法入睡
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I just couldn't sleep.
你对我最好的朋友说你真该杀了她
You told my best friend that you should have killed her.
我不该对崔西说那种话的
I shouldn't have said that to Trish.
我知道她对你多么重要
I know how much she means to you.
所以我才没动她
That's how I managed to keep my hands off her,
但你得让她远离卡尔
but you have got to keep her the hell away from Karl.
我知道
On it.
我可以忍♥受这牢笼
I can stomach this cage
只要我知道你俩都没事
as long as I know that both of you are okay.
但如果你们谁有事
But if anything happens to either of you...
我会失控的
I will lose my shit.
不会有那个必要的
You won't have to.
我在努力处理一桩新案子
I've been working hard on this new case.
我觉得我要解决它了
And I think I'm getting close to solving it.
还在等文件 明天就能好
Just waiting on the paperwork. It'll be tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arms?
就是红疹
It's just a rash.
那是烧伤
That's a burn.
是手铐吗
Is it the cuffs?
-他们伤害你了吗 -别管了
- Are they hurting you? - Leave it alone.
是谁干的
Who did this to you?
等时机到了 我会搞定的
I will handle this when the time is right.
你就是因为"搞定"事情才落到了这里
You handling things is what got you here in the first place.
杰西卡 求你
Jessica, please.
杰西 杰西卡
Jess... Jessica.
你别动
You stay put.
什么都别做
Don't do anything.
我尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
回头见 各位
See you later, fellas.
你在哪
Where are you?
-我就在这里 -不 你不在
- I'm right here. - No, you're not.
我总在想杰西卡
I can't stop thinking about Jessica.
她妈妈在利用她救卡尔
Her mom is using her to get to Karl.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
她不对劲
Something's up with her.
不 是你不对劲
No. Something's up with you.
嗯 我复吸了 辞了工作
Yeah, I fell off the wagon, I quit my show,
还搞砸了理想工作的试镜
I bombed an audition for my dream job.
两周前 我还一拳打了我妈妈
And two weeks ago, I hit my mother in the face.
我去
Damn.
我不在状态已经
I haven't felt like myself in...
不知多久了
I don't know how long.
但是卡尔的逍遥法外 让我痛不欲生
But knowing Karl is out there, it's killing me, and...
我不知道 或许是我有毛病
I don't know. Maybe I'm messed up...
不 这也让我很难受
No. Look, it kills me, too.
瞧 马尔 这就是让我们走到一起的东西
See, Mal? That's what brought us together.
我们不能眼睁睁地看着坏事发生 我们做不到
We can't just stand by while bad shit happens. It's not in us.
杰西卡是我老板 这是她的家庭
Um, Jessica's my boss. This is her family.
我们才是她的家庭
We're her family.
那女人深深地蛊惑了杰西卡
Okay, that woman has her hooks in so deep,
她现在根本头脑不清楚
Jessica can't think straight.
她帮助卡尔 然后呢
Okay, so she helps Karl. What next?
杰西卡会走到哪一步
How far will Jessica go?
你想找到他吗
So you wanna find him?
我肯定要找到他
I'm going to find him.
不论如何
One way or another.
你希望我帮忙
And you want my help.
-我不是为这个来的 -但你想要我帮忙
- That's not why I'm here. - But you want my help.
如果你愿意的话
Only what you're willing to give.
但你才是私♥家♥侦♥探♥嘛
But you are the PI.
是合伙人
Associate.
她绝对会为此解雇我的
She's so gonna fire me for this.
她会生气
She'll be pissed.
但她最终会意识到我们是拯救了她
But she'll realize we freaking saved her eventually.
最近搜索里没有线索
There's nothing in her recent searches.
没有删除电邮 我查查她的云端
No deleted e-mails. Let me check her cloud.
该死
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表