剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
漫威漫画
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第二季 第一集
在纽约市 你可以让任何东西送货上门
You can get anything delivered in New York City.
或是任何人
Or anyone.
天呐
Oh, God...
但你开门时要小心
But you gotta be careful what you open your door to.
你放进来的 终将泄露出去
Whatever you let in will eventually get out.
尤其有我在的时候
Particularly with me around.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
谁送个披萨要那么久
No pizza run takes that long.
他对我那么好
He was so sweet to me.
我本想让他当经理的
I was gonna make him manager.
我觉得好丢脸
I feel so humiliated.
真不好受 现金和支票我都接受
Rough. I take cash or checks.
名字空着就行 我回头填
You know, just leave the name blank. I'll fill that in later.
梅芙
Hey, Mavie!
你朋友是谁 梅芙
Who's your friend, Mave?
-我是拉夫 -你洗过手没有
- I'm Rafi. - You wash that yet?
你们饿了吗 我好饿
You guys hungry? I'm starving.
我还有份工作给你
I got another job for you.
你先给我第一份的钱吧
How about you pay for the first one?
我要你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
我的工作结束了
My job here is done.
他是个坏人 你是义警超级英雄
He's a bad man. You're a vigilante superhero.
我们说清楚 你要我杀了这家伙
Let's be clear. You want me to murder this guy?
说对了 他活该
Damn skippy. He deserves it.
那是你的准则 是吧
That's your code, right?
是啊 我要印T恤衫的
Yeah, I'm getting T-shirts made.
我给你三倍的钱
And I'll triple your fee.
拉夫 过来
Hey, Rafi, come on over here.
别在这儿干啊 找个小巷什么的
Don't do it here. Find an alley or something.
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry.
有个客人没取餐
I got a no-show on this large pep with bells...
你的老板要我杀了你
Your boss here wants to have you killed.
得了
Yeah, right.
你被逮到了 拉夫
You're caught, Rafi.
她很生气
She's pissed.
想要你死 还要我来做
She wants you dead. Wants me to do the deed.
你
You?
天呐 梅芙 我知道你够狠 但这也...
Jesus Christ, Mavis. I knew you were effed up, but this?
不是的 我没...
But that's not... I didn't...
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that?
因为我不是杀人犯
Because I'm not a killer.
得了 你扭断了一个人的脖子
Oh, bullpucky! You broke a man's neck.
我在《崔西说》上听到了
I heard about it on Trish Talk.
有个人委屈了你 你就杀了他
Some guy does you wrong and you kill him,
你这义警英雄现在要瞧不起我吗
but now the vigilante hero's gonna judge me?
英雄会让你因为教唆杀人进监狱
A hero would have you locked up for soliciting murder.
义警只会把你打成残废
A vigilante would beat the shit out of you.
你觉得我是哪个
Now which one am I?
-我不知道 -选吧
- I don't know. - Choose.
别杀我
Please don't kill me.
我不杀人
I don't kill people.
因为我不是杀人犯
Because I'm not a murderer.
如果一扇门关不上
If a door won't stay closed...
就造一扇更结实的门
build a stronger door.
*你要去哪*
*Where do you go*
*寻找快乐*
*When you just wanna have a good time?*
*我听到有人喊我的名字*
*I hear a voice calling my name*
*喊我的是帕茜*
*Reaching out It's Patsy*
*是帕茜*
*It's Patsy*
*我真的好想做你的朋友 希望今天永不结束*
*I really wanna be a friend Hope this day will never end*
*是帕茜 是帕茜*
*It's Patsy It's Patsy*
*我真的好想做你的朋友*
*I really wanna be a friend with you*
*是帕茜 是帕茜*
*It's Patsy It's Patsy*
*我真的好想做你的朋友*
*I really wanna be a friend with you*
好了
Okay, great.
-真是丢人 -太棒了 帕茜
- Well, that was painful. - That was amazing, Patsy!
-嗯 -我们女儿会永远难忘的
- Yeah. - Our daughter will never forget it.
她是你的大粉丝
She's a huge fan.
凯尔给她放了所有的光盘
Kyle plays her the entire DVD box set,
包括圣诞特辑
including the Christmas specials.
太好了 能给我...
Great. So can I have the--
再来一曲吧
How about an encore?
我们想听那首热门单曲
We'd love to hear the hit single!
*我要你发狂*
*Hey, yay I want your cray-cray--*
-不要 -抱歉我这么喜欢你
- No. - Oh, forgive me for being a fan.
我们说好的 我只想要那份文件
It's just... We had a deal. I just want the file.
什么说好的 文件 凯尔你做了什么
What deal? What file? Kyle, what did you do?
你去让
Uh, why don't you go make sure
莉莉贝丝跟其他孩子分享玩具吧
Lilibeth shares her toys with the other kids?
-给 -你疯了吗
- Here you go. - Are you crazy?
市综合医院
医院会解雇你的
The hospital will fire you
要是他们发现你偷了机密
if they find out you stole a confidential--
我没偷 我复♥制♥的
I didn't steal. I copied.
这是我们的秘密 那个表演也是
It'll be our secret, along with that performance.
这是违法的 你会被起诉或被逮捕
This is a HIPAA violation. You could be sued or arrested.
我是为了我们的女儿
I did it for our daughter.
-其余部分呢 -我只能找到这些
- Where's the rest of it? - Well, that's all I could find.
-我老公是个罪犯 -艾什 别闹了
- I'm married to a criminal. - Ash, stop.
我去
Holy shit!
-帕茜不说粗话的 -我说
- Patsy doesn't swear. - I do.
帕茜有点凶啊
Patsy's kinda mean.
杰西
Hey, Jess?
你在哪
Where are you?
我以为他们早就不让他放电影了
I thought they would have shut movie guy down by now.
每个月第一个周五还在放 除了他去博卡时
Still here, first Friday every month. Except when he's in Boca.
什么事 你听上去很紧张
So what's up? You sounded serious.
我们很久没有这样了
It's been a while since we did this.
糟糕的一天之后 没什么比看电影吃饭更好了
Nothing better than dinner and a movie after a crap-ass day.
你什么时候开始喝的
How early did you start?
见过最后一个混♥蛋♥客人后
Just after my last asshole client.
-你最近这种客人好多 -他们付钱最多
- You've had a lot of those lately. - They pay the best.
而且你不用为他们动感情
And you don't have to feel anything for them.
我对这个很有"感情"的
Oh, I felt something for this one.
有人受伤了吗
Did anyone get hurt?
没有
No.
我就是说说
I'm just saying,
那也不会是第一次甚至第二次了
it wouldn't be the first or even the second time.
那是因为超级义警的破事总缠着我
That's because this supervigilante shit keeps coming at me.
而且你总在《崔西说》上提对我也没好处
It doesn't help that you keep yakking about it on Trish Talk.
我从未提过你和其他人的名字
I've never mentioned you or the others by name.
你说你跟一个超能人士一起长大
You said you grew up with a super.
随便哪个网友都能人肉到我
Doesn't take an Internet genius to get to me.
-我会更努力掩盖你的 -何必要说那个呢
- I'll try harder to mask you. - Why talk about it at all?
因为我终于有可说的了
Because I finally have something to say.
重要的真正的新闻 而且总得有人颂扬包容
Real news that matters. And someone has to champion tolerance.
你让我很难放下一些破事
You're making it harder for me to move past shit.
或许如果你不真正去面对就不能放下
Well, maybe you can't move past it without actually facing it.
我都让他永远烦不了我了 这不叫面对吗
I put him out of my misery. I call that facing it.
我觉得不止是基尔格雷夫
I think there's more to it than just Kilgrave.
怎么了
And?
你失去了20天
You're missing 20 days.
是啊 如果算上断片可不止呢
Yeah. A lot more than that if you count my blackouts.
17年前
Seventeen years ago.
事故之后
After the accident.
你被送去了急诊室
You were brought into the ER,
但你直到20天后才被分派到病床
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表