剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
根据布莱恩·迈克尔·班迪斯和迈克尔·盖多斯
所创作的漫威作品而改编
杰西卡
杰西卡
琼斯
第一季 第一集
纽约也许是不夜城
New York may be the city that never sleeps,
但纽约城的人却处处留情
but it sure does sleep around.
我倒不是要抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
偷腥的人越多生意越好
Cheaters are good for business.
这生意很大一部分就是挖掘人心最阴暗面
A big part of the job is looking for the worst in people.
并且我很擅长
Turns out I excel at that.
我的客户雇我来搜寻污秽
Clients hire me to find dirt.
并且我也能找到
And I find it,
他们应该心中有数 但仍会感到惊讶
which shouldn't surprise them, but it does.
那个婊♥子♥ 她居然跟我兄弟偷♥情♥
That bitch! She's sleeping with my brother?
确认事实意味着他们需要做出决定
Knowing it's real means they gotta make a decision.
冷静
Calm down.
一 采取行动
One, do something about it.
她想背着我
She wants to go behind my back...
或是二 继续否认
Or two, keep denying it.
迁怒于信使
Shoot the messenger.
她毁了我的生活
She destroyed my life.
告诉我我以毁掉他们早就污浊不堪的人生为乐
Tell me I'm getting off on ruining their already shitty lives.
选项二很少管用
Option two rarely pans out.
别忘了付账
And then there's the matter of your bill.
人们会做坏事
People do bad shit.
通常我会避免牵扯进去
I just avoid getting involved with them in the first place.
崔西说
威尼克斯每日杂谈
这很有效
That works for me.
多数时候
Most of the time.
我会尽快让你知...
I can let you know as soon as...
杰西卡 是霍加斯小姐让你来的吗
Jessica, did Miss Hogarth ask you to stop by?
是的
Yep.
-你在说谎 是吗 -是的
- You're lying, aren't you? - Yep.
有活给我吗
Got anything for me?
你不是既不喜欢也不信任我吗
I thought you didn't like or trust me.
得了 我指的是律师这个群体
Oh, come on, I meant lawyers in general.
美国企业混♥蛋♥狗腿子
"Scumbag henchmen for corporate America."
我们雇了个全职调查员
We just hired a full-time investigator.
不管你们雇的是谁 都不如我
Whoever he is, he's not as good as me.
所以我问过你要不要这份工作 而你拒绝了
Hence me having offered you the job, which you rejected.
不是针对你 只是我更喜欢自♥由♥职业 没有拘束
Wasn't personal. I just prefer freelance. No ties.
你是这么说的 还加了一长串咒骂
So you said, with an impressive string of expletives.
好吧 喝醉了算理由吗
Okay, is being drunk an excuse?
主要是职业操守
You know, it's really about professionalism.
你不可靠 并且喜怒无常
You are erratic and you are volatile.
也很有效率 有八个活除了我谁都干不了
Effective. You've brought me eight jobs no one could deliver on.
我做到了
I did.
所以我才选择性忽视了很多投诉
And that is why I have overlooked several complaints,
并且没有告诉外人你的行事风格
and have kept your methods confidential.
你不是在保护我 你需要我的行事风格
You're not protecting me. You need my methods.
我不会求你给我活干
I'm not gonna beg you for a case.
但是我会强烈地请求你
I will ask you, though, very strongly.
我需要将一张传票
I need a summons served
送达给几家脱衣舞俱乐部的老板
to the owner of several gentlemen's clubs.
他叫格里高利·斯菲尔斯
His name is Gregory Spheeris.
一个钢管舞♥女♥郎因为钢管松动而甩下舞台
An exotic dancer fell off the stage when a pole came loose.
严重脑震荡 伴有永久性脑损伤
Severe concussion, some permanent brain damage.
斯菲尔斯说她总是那么蠢
Spheeris claims she was always that stupid.
你代理谁
And you're repping who?
当然是那舞♥女♥
The dancer, of course.
贫穷 脑损伤舞♥女♥ 然后呢
The poor, brain-damaged dancer. And?
有第三方对斯菲尔斯的资产感兴趣
Other parties interested in Spheeris' property.
有那么一瞬我还以为我的世界观颠覆了呢
Phew. I questioned my whole worldview for a second there.
斯菲尔斯有太多保镖 传票很难送达
Spheeris' bodyguards make him very difficult to serve.
这是你的专长
Your specialty.
我越来越不喜欢你也不信任你了
This has gone a long way toward me liking and trusting you.
-格里高利·斯菲尔斯办公室 -你好
- Gregory Spheeris' office. - Hi.
这里是卡尔·贾米什的办公室
I'm calling from Cal Jamshahi's office.
我叫凯伦 凯伦·雅格
My name is Karen. Karen Accord.
-你在开玩笑吧 -我是认真的
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
范德比尔特仪仗队的那个
From the Vanderbilt color guard?
-是的 -我是玛格达·西蒙斯
- Yes! - This is Magda Simms!
天啊 玛格达 谢天谢地 你得帮我
Oh, my God, Magda! Thank God. You have to help me.
怎么了 你为什么声音这么小
Why? Why are you whispering?
贾米什正在发火
Jamshahi is screaming
和他与斯菲尔斯先生的会议有关
about some meeting he has with Mr. Spheeris,
但我却不知道时间地点
and I don't know where or when.
斯菲尔斯先生今天没有会议安排
Mr. Spheeris doesn't have any meetings today.
不 不是正式会议 是
No, it's not a meeting, it's...
不好说 午餐 晚宴 我看不清他的笔迹
I don't know, a lunch, a dinner? I can't read his handwriting.
不好 他过来了
Oh, no. Now, here he's coming.
是喝小酒吗 明天晚上七点
Oh, could it be drinks? Tomorrow, 7:00 P.M.?
他没说贾米什会去
He didn't say Jamshahi would be there.
就是它了 在哪里
That has to be it. Where?
苏活屋 但只有会员可以进去
Soho House, but it's members only.
太谢谢你了 我待会儿给你回电♥话♥
Thank you so much, I'll call you back.
操
Shit!
该死的
God damn it!
做我这一行的 你得知道什么时候该抽身
In my line of work, you gotta know when to walk away.
但有时候你却无法抽身
But some cases just won't let you go.
走了两分钟踏步机 吃了二十分钟足三兩
Two minutes on a treadmill, 20 minutes on a quarter-pounder.
你想这么做 你知道你想的
You want to do it. You know you do.
主街
Main Street.
白桦街
Birch Street.
希金斯路
Higgins Drive.
科波特道
Cobalt Lane.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
操
Shit.
该死的 马尔科姆 你吓死我了
God damn it, Malcolm. You scared the shit out of me.
-你在我家干什么 -这是我家
- What are you doing in my apartment? - This is my apartment.
所以这才不脆了
That's why it's not crunchy.
-你的门坏了你知道吗 -我没注意
- You know, your door's broken. - I hadn't noticed.
你借用讽刺疏离人
You use sarcasm to distance people.
但你却还在这儿 快回家去吧
And yet you're still here. Now go the hell home.
打扰一下 你是杰西卡·琼斯吗
Excuse me, you wouldn't be Jessica Jones?
-是的 -我们给你打过电♥话♥
- Yeah. - We tried to call.
我的手♥机♥坏了
My phone's been acting up.
但你是杰西卡·琼斯 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But you are Jessica Jones, private investigator?
是的 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Yes, I'm a private investigator.
我是芭芭拉·施洛曼 这是我丈夫鲍勃
I'm Barbara Shlottman, this is my husband, Bob.
我们来自奥马哈 来这儿找我们失踪的女儿
We just flew in from Omaha to find our missing daughter.
亲爱的 霍普每周都给我们打电♥话♥ 不算失踪
Honey, Hope's not missing if she still calls us once a week.
她也许信什么邪教了
She could be in a cult!
进来吧
Come on in.
你是不是把螺丝都拆了
Looks like you stripped your screws.
反正也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
易碎
轻拿轻放
从头说
Start at the beginning.
霍普申请到了运动员奖学金在纽约大学读书
Hope is at NYU on an athletic scholarship.
田径 还是队长
Track and field, team captain.
一个月前她打电♥话♥说她要休息一段时间
A month ago she called to say that she was taking a break,
而这一点都不像她的作风
which is not like her at all.
她搬出了公♥寓♥ 我们不知道在哪儿
She moved out of her apartment, we don't know where.
她退队的时候 我们就赶过来了
When she quit the team, we got on the plane.
你有水准仪吗 我可以把门弄好
You have a level? I could hang this straight.
她没有水准仪 鲍勃
She doesn't have a level, Bob.
我们去找了警♥察♥
We went to the police.
他们说并没有犯罪的证据
They said there was no evidence of a crime being committed,
有个人建议我们来找你
and someone there recommended that we contact you.
警♥察♥让你们来找我
The police referred you to me?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表