剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
*我要你发狂*
*Hey I want your cray cray*
*我要你 我要你*
*I want your I want your*
*我要你发狂*
*Hey I want your cray cray*
*我要你 我要你*
*I want your I want your*
*你知道我喜欢什么*
*You know what I like*
*我要你发狂*
*Hey I want your cray cray*
*我要你 我要你*
*I want your I want your*
*我要你发狂*
*Hey I want your cray cray*
*我要你 我要你*
*I want your I want your*
*发狂 发狂 发狂*
*Cray, cray, cray, cray Hey, yeah*
天啊 太棒了 你真是个天才
Oh, my God! Nailed it! You're a genius!
你们真是太棒了
You guys are awesome!
感觉就能有白金 绝对能白金
Tastes like platinum. Definitely platinum.
谁要喝的
Okay, who's drinking?
-来吧 -我要 天啊
- Yeah. Let's go. - Me! Oh, my gosh!
好
Okay.
-我太喜欢了 -谢谢你了
- I loved it! - Thank you so much.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
你至少可以稍微假装一下
You know, you could pretend at least.
喜欢这个MV
To like the video?
用200分贝播放也没法让这首歌♥好听点
Hearing it at 200 decibels doesn't improve the song.
这话太刻薄了
That's so mean.
我只是...我听了太多遍了
I just... I've just heard it too many times.
如果你没有什么好话...
Well, if you don't have any nice words...
没什么溢美之词 就...
I mean, anything nice to say, just...
撒个谎吧
you know, lie.
不过这首歌♥代替了《我是帕茜》 算是个优点
It got the It's Patsy theme song out of my head, so there's that.
杰西 这很重要
Jess, this is important.
我的公♥司♥觉得我能赢音乐录影带大奖
My label thinks I could win a VMA.
那肯定很棒 只是...
And I'm sure that's great. Just...
别被洗♥脑♥了
don't drink the Kool-Aid.
不 现在完全是我自己做主
Nope. I'm calling the shots. All of them.
如果你自己做主 现在就和我一起在上大学了
If that were true, you would be in college with me right now.
难道我要拒绝录唱片吗
Was I supposed to turn down a record deal?
你应该躲开这些蠢事
You were supposed to avoid this bullshit.
杰西 很多人因为我而在工作
Jess, a lot of people are working because of me.
也许听点傻乎乎的流行歌♥能让一些人开心起来
And maybe hearing some silly pop song will make somebody smile.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
-那样很棒 真的 -我知道
- And that's good. It really is. - I know it is.
真的很棒
It's really good.
真是太棒了
That was so incredible.
真是最棒的派对了 对吧 杰西 玩得开心吗
Best party ever! Right, Jess? You having fun?
我在喝波旁酒
I'm having bourbon.
别管她 我们去厕所吧
Ignore her. Let's go to the bathroom.
崔西 你不需要这种烂玩意了
Trish, come on. You don't need any more of that shit.
我没事
I'm fine.
香槟
Champagne?
我不喝气泡酒
I don't do bubbly.
这妞难搞
That chick's bitter.
我喜欢
I'm into it.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
等我的威士忌 你也好
Waiting for a highball. And hello to you, too.
这是个私人派对
This is a private party.
崔西绝对不会把你加到宾客名单上
There is no way Trish put you on the guest list.
上帝啊
Oh, for Christ's sake.
你对我的家庭造成的伤害还不够多吗
Haven't you done enough damage to my family life?
都是你自己造成的伤害
You damaged that all on your own.
要不是我
Yeah, well, if it wasn't for me,
帕茜就不会有今天
Patsy wouldn't be where she is today.
你是说去厕所嗑药吗
You mean in the bathroom, getting high?
她没事
She's fine.
我上周看她表演了 她看上去棒极了
I just saw her perform last week. She looked wonderful.
很多酒吧都有威士忌卖♥♥
Look, there are a thousand bars where you can get a highball.
我是来支持我的客户的
I am here to support my client.
你已经很多年不当崔西的经纪人了
You haven't been Trish's agent in years.
我说的是考特妮 她的备用伴舞
I'm talking about Kourtney, her backup dancer.
天籁之声
Voice like an angel.
当时是在自动调音之后
After auto-tuning, of course.
她很有前途
She is very promising.
她没有帕茜那种天然的明星气质
She doesn't have Patsy's natural star quality,
但是帕茜太特殊了
but Patsy's special.
请
Enjoy.
我戴的是贵宾手镯吧
This is a VIP bracelet I'm wearing, right?
没错 和你的贵宾双眼很相配
Yep. Matches your VIP eyes.
那你应该知道该怎么为贵宾倒酒吧
I'm assuming you know how to pour a drink for a VIP.
我是崔西的妈妈
I'm Trish's mother.
还靠这名头蹭吃蹭喝吗
Still dining out on that, huh?
我就觉得你看上去和她很像
I thought you looked like her.
我来帮你倒酒
Let me take care of that drink for you.
生命之源 为美丽的贵宾
Water of life. For the beautiful VIP.
好多了
Much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝啊 你简历上写着你是驯蛇人吗
Jesus. Is snake charmer on your resume?
一点毒液不要紧
I can handle a little venom.
你真该看看有些来这里的混♥蛋♥
You should see some of the assholes who come in here.
好心提醒 我就是混♥蛋♥之一
Fair warning, I'm one of those assholes.
或者别人都是这么说的
Or so I've been told.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that somehow.
斯特灵先生
Mr. Stirling.
稍等
One second.
我怎么和你说的 倒酒不要倒太多
What'd I tell you about over-pouring?
你的酒水消耗率比其他酒保都高
Your breakage is higher than any other bartender.
我在培养忠实的客户
I'm cultivating loyal customers.
你在培养小费和屁♥股♥ 按量倒酒
You're cultivating tips and ass. Stick to the measurements.
怎么 你有意见吗
What? You got a problem with that?
等我开了自己的酒吧
Just adding it to my list
要注意别这么做
of what not to do when I open my own club.
哥们 你都不能按时来上班
Buddy, you can't even manage to show up here on time,
更别提自己开店了
let alone run a business.
按量倒酒
Stick to the measurements.
我告诉你
Tell you what.
你要是再怼我 你看我还干不干
Take one more dig at me, see how long I stick around.
-这是威胁吗 混♥蛋♥ -现在不是了
- Is that a threat, asshole? - Not anymore.
算遣散费了
Severance.
你不能就这么离开
You can't just leave.
干得不错
Well played.
去我家继续狂欢
Party at my place!
该死
Shit.
你太厉害了
You were killin' it...
我明天早上还要去上课
I have class first thing in the morning.
翘了 少一节课又不会退学
Skip it. You won't flunk out for missing one class.
如果每晚都在家派对 我会被退学的
I will if we have house parties every night.
我给你搞个老师啦
I'll get you a goddamn tutor.
我需要学习
I need to study!
你知道吗 杰西
You know what, Jess?
我今晚很为我自豪 即使你不这么觉得
I am proud of myself tonight, even if you aren't.
我想和我的朋友们一起
I want to be with my friends.
你觉得他们是你的朋友们
You think they're your friends?
他们只是一些水蛭 只想吸你的钱
They're just leeches, sucking your money,
你的酒水 食物
your booze, your food...
你不是吗
And you're not?
为什么你不自己付学费
Why don't you pay your own goddamn tuition?
因为你坚持要帮我付
Because you insisted.
还有自己付该死的房♥租 而不是蹭我的
And your own goddamn rent, instead of mooching off me.
你觉得我需要你吗
You think I need you?
你觉得我不能随时拿到我想要的吗
You think I can't get what I want, when I want?
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you.
看 都搞定了
See? All set.
太好了 真是太好了
That's great. That's just great.
-崔西 别管她了 -你知道吗
- Trish, forget her. Let's go. - You know what?
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表