剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
I'm telling you, if she sees cops,
她会碾平所有挡她路的人
she will flatten anybody in her way.
你最好的朋友是个目标 她需要保护
Your best friend's an open target. She needs protection.
崔西需要我 我可以劝降我妈妈
Trish needs me. I can talk my mom down.
我不能冒险 我要找特警队
I can't take that chance. I'm calling SWAT.
没时间耽误了
We don't have time for this.
会到的 琼斯
We'll get there, Jones.
好好坐着 我不会给你开门的
Sit tight. The door's staying locked.
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯 给我回来 琼斯
Jones! Jones, get back here! Jones!
我不能给你警方报告
I can't supply you with the police report,
因为我没有那个
because I don't have a police report.
我也不想要
Nor do I want one. I...
我会买♥♥回被盗物品
I will buy back the stolen items
并慷慨地补偿你
and make sure that you are generously compensated
只要你能说出♥卖♥♥♥家...
for any information you have about the people who...
什么
What?
不 我不要汽车音响
No... I don't want a car stereo.
我在找很多东西
I'm looking for a lot of things, um...
一对儿青瓷花瓶
a pair of celadon vases, okay?
是古董
They were... They were antique.
没有吗 好
Nothing? Okay.
阿呼弥 三股的
Akoya. Triple strand.
阿呼弥
A-k-o-y-a.
你怎么可能不知道那是什么
Okay, how do you not know what that is?
知道吗 你这么蠢不该开当铺
You know what? You're too stupid to own a pawn shop.
喂
Hello?
没错
Yes, that's right.
爱马仕皮伯金包 35厘米
Uh, an Hermès leather Birkin, 35 centimeter.
硬件是钯的
Palladium hardware.
没错
Yeah, um...
弗兰基著名24小时当铺
Frankie's Famous 24-Hour Pawnshop.
你是弗兰基吗
Are you Frankie?
你在哪里
And where are you located?
很好 非常感谢
Great, thank you so much.
女士 你吓死我了
Lady, you scared the shit out of me.
崔西·沃克 哪个房♥间
Trish Walker. Which room?
这我不能告诉你
I can't give you that info.
哪个房♥间
Which room?
出去
Get out.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
她夺走了我的一切
She took everything from me.
这是她干的
She did this.
是你干的 你
You did this. You...
那只是你在脑子里编的故事
That's just a story that you've made up inside your head.
-就像你的噩梦 -不
- Just like one of your nightmares. - No.
但你可以醒来
But you can wake up.
再也不要了
No more.
放开我
Let me go!
不 住手 你搞错了
No, stop. You've got it all wrong!
你夺走了我的好卡尔
You took my beautiful Karl.
你要勒死她了
You're choking her!
听我说 她不是你的敌人
Listen to me! She's not your enemy!
你偷走了我的家人
You stole my family!
妈妈 住手
Mom! Stop!
求你别夺走我的家人
Please don't take mine.
别让我再经历一次了
Don't do this to me again.
求你
Please.
杰西
Jessie?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我恢复了
I came back.
我恢复了
I came back.
趴在地上 手举过头顶
On the floor! Hands behind your head.
-马上趴下 我们会开枪的 -退下
- On the floor now! We will shoot. - Back off!
她会投降的
She's gonna surrender.
-别过去 琼斯 铐上她 -别过去
- Stay back, Jones. Cuff her. - Get away from her.
手举起来 慢慢的
Let me see your hands. Slowly.
开枪 动手吧 科斯塔
Take the shot. Do it, Costa.
放了她
Let her go.
-他们要杀我 -我不会允许的
- They'll kill me. - I won't let them.
开枪吧
Take the shot.
-科斯塔 -你别动
- Costa... - Don't you goddamn move.
你记得是谁卖♥♥你的吗
Do you remember who sold it to you?
一天里来很多人的 哪记得清
A lot of people come through here. Faces blend together.
包是昨天来的
The bag came in yesterday
还有我价值数千块的物品
along with thousands of dollars' worth of my belongings.
卖♥♥家肯定让人印象深刻
I'm sure the sellers made an impression.
我帮不了你 你要不要那个包了
I can't help you. Do you want the bag or not?
两千块买♥♥包 还要所有
$20,000 for the bag and whatever you know
你知道的关于卖♥♥家的情况
about the people who brought it to you.
支票吗
A check, right.
你走出去两秒后就会取消掉支票吧
So you can cancel it two seconds after you walk out of here?
你也可以转头就给卖♥♥家报信
You could tip off your supplier just as fast.
我需要确保交易是你知我知
I need to know that this transaction will stay between us
我愿花钱来买♥♥这个保证
and I'm willing to pay for that assurance.
三千 最后出价
$30,000. Best and final.
我把客户供出去 就不会有人来卖♥♥了
I start ratting out clients, I stop getting clients.
你想保护客户 这值得敬佩
Want to protect your clients, that's commendable.
但以我的经验 忠诚也是有价的
But in my experience, even loyalty has a price.
你怎么回事
What's your deal?
你显然不差钱 这不过是些东西
You obviously have money to burn. This is just stuff.
是的
True.
他们没偷走什么我不能再买♥♥的东西
They didn't steal anything that I can't replace.
除了我的时间
Except for my time
我不知道我还剩多少时间了
and I don't know how much more of that I have left.
-你的表 -什么
- Your watch. - Excuse me?
是卡地亚法国坦克吧
The Cartier. Tank Francaise, if I'm not mistaken.
这表能抵上你整个店里的东西了
It's worth everything in your shop.
也是我忠诚的价格
Or it's the price of my loyalty.
"我的挚爱 W"
"All My Love, W."
我妻子送的
My wife.
我去 肖恩一定骗你骗得很惨
Damn. Shane must've pulled a real number on you.
我要拿走包 那台咖啡机 那对耳环
I'll take the bag, the espresso machine, those earrings,
和其他他们卖♥♥你的东西
and anything else that they sold you.
以及你知道的全部关于肖恩的事
And all the information that you have on Shane.
他昨天来的
He was in here yesterday
吹嘘说骗了个大律师
bragging about conning some fancy lawyer.
你不是第一个 如果这算是安慰的话
You're not the first, if it's any consolation.
我需要地址
I need an address.
不 你别想靠近她
No. You're not going anywhere near her.
不是说我们是"家人"吗
What happened to "family"?
警♥察♥把你妈妈的事告诉我了
The police told me all about your mother.
你把我的女儿卷进了这些事里 这是你害的
You got my baby mixed up in all this? You did this to her.
可不是我非要上镜
It wasn't me who had to get in front of those cameras
把崔西的所在告诉全世界
and tell the whole world where Trish was.
我又不知道你让她陷入了怎样的危险
I didn't know the danger that you had put her in.
我是想保护帕茜 她的名气是她的遗产
I was trying to protect Patsy. Her brand is her legacy.
你就是忍♥不住卖♥♥女儿 哪怕她因此送命
You can't stop selling your daughter, even if it kills her.
我可算看懂你了 有其母必有其女
I finally understand you. Like mother, like daughter.
她肯定很骄傲
She must be so proud
你长成了一个没心没肺的禽兽
of the heartless monster that you grew up to be.
我母亲有脑损伤
My mother is brain-damaged.
你有什么借口
What's your excuse?
沃克太太 我得跟琼斯小姐说句话
Mrs. Walker, I need to have a word with Miss Jones.
是啊 她又制♥造♥了什么灾难
Yeah. What new disaster has she caused?
你受了很多罪
You've been through a lot.
我们把话务室腾出来了 如果你需要休息的话
We made the call rooms available if you'd like to get some rest.
谢谢 我需要点厉害的东西镇镇头疼
Thank you. I just need something strong for a splitting headache.
她是个祸害
And she is a menace.
我要去见崔西
I'm gonna go see Trish.
让她过去
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表