剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
你被捕需要保释的时候别打给我
Don't call me when you're arrested and you need bail.
你吸毒过量需要进医院的时候别打给我
And don't call me when you OD and need a hospital.
该死
God damn it.
该死
Damn it.
请你喝一杯
Buy you a drink?
艾丽莎
Alisa?
马鲁斯医生准备好了
Dr. Malus is ready for ya.
-我不想再做什么测试了 -我明白
- I don't want any more tests. - I get that. I do.
一大早就做医疗测试
Medical exam first thing in the morning,
不算什么最佳早餐拍档
not exactly the breakfast of champions.
好吧 我重新组织语言 我不干了
All right, I'll rephrase that. I'm done.
-我们还有工作 -不
- We still have work to do. - No.
这是为了完善你的技术
This is about perfecting your technology.
而不是为了治愈我
It is not about healing me.
不能两者兼顾吗
Can't it be about both?
你还有很多因为手术引发的副作用
You still have too many side effects from the procedures--
是实验 该是什么就是什么
Experiments. Let's call a spade a spade.
没错 但是有时候实验会产生不可控制的结果
Sure. But sometimes experiments have random outcomes
需要进行修复
that need to be remedied.
就像我的脾气
Such as my temper.
就像你的情绪波动
Such as your mood swings.
-是你导致的 -也许
- Which you caused. - Maybe.
或者也许是脑部的创伤
Or maybe it was the traumatic brain injury.
或者某些因素的综合
Or some combination.
但是你激烈的情绪引发...
But your strong emotions trigger a--
引发了分离性障碍 我可以控制
Trigger a dissociative disorder, which I can control.
如果我能找到病原 你就能控制住
Which you will control if I can get to the root of it.
卡尔 如果你不告诉我我女儿在哪
Karl! I am gonna have a real strong emotion right now
我将会出现激烈的情感波动了
if you don't tell me where my daughter is.
你说得对 你说得对 该告诉你了
You're right. You're right, it's time.
坐吧
Take a seat.
我不用坐在这张椅子上
I don't need the chair.
我需要 需要记录数据 能让我一心两用
I do. For some readings. Allow me to multitask.
好了
Here we go.
好了
Okay.
卢安 交给我吧 谢谢
Luanne, I've got that. Thank you.
这边贴蓝色的
Okay, blue for your eyes.
这边贴白色的
And the whites of your eyes.
还舒服吗
Comfortable?
嗯 真希望当初我们家书房♥也能搞一个
Yeah. Wish we had one of these in the family den.
我通过闲聊测试了吗
Have I passed the small talk test?
没有测试 我只是喜欢和你闲扯
No test. I just like shooting the shit with you.
杰西卡
Jessica.
杰西卡
Jessica.
我们放她出院时
When we released her,
知道你还需要很久才能康复
we knew your recovery was a long way away.
她需要一个家
She needed a home.
我们安排了一个家庭收养她
We arranged for another family to adopt her.
她有了个新的家庭
She has a new family?
是的
Yes.
太好了 不 这太好了
Good. No, that's good.
她过着普通的生活 对吗
And she's had a normal life, right?
你说她和我不一样
You said she's not like me.
我们放她出院时 她没有出现任何征兆
She didn't show any signs of it when we discharged her.
那你还有什么没告诉我的
So what aren't you telling me?
我们当时以为你活不下来
We didn't think you were gonna make it.
我们做的实验是违法的
The experiments we did were illegal.
我们得宣布你死亡才能救你的命
We had to declare your death to save your life.
杰西卡相信她的原生家庭
Jessica believes her entire biological family
都在车祸中丧生了
died in that accident.
她以为我死了
She thinks I'm dead?
深呼吸 艾丽莎
Breathe, Alisa.
你骗了她
You lied to her?
为了她的安全
To keep her safe.
-你体内有危险的因素 -不 我能控制
- There's something dangerous inside you. - No, I can control it!
你醒来的第一天就袭击了她
That first day that you woke up, you attacked her.
-不 不 我不会这么做的 -是的
- No! No, I would never do that! - Yes, yes, yes.
你差点杀死了她
You almost killed her.
-不 我不相信你 -冷静点 冷静点
- No! I don't believe you! - Stay with me. Stay with me.
我要看我女儿 我要看我女儿
I want to see my daughter! I want to see my daughter!
冷静点
Stay with me.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
对不起 你不能见杰西卡
I'm sorry. You can't see Jessica.
你现在这样不行
Not the way you are.
-玛丽 -不
- Marie. - No.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
-金吉尔 -真的吗
- Ginger. - Seriously?
-你有中间名吧 -这是我的私事
- You do have a middle name, right? - It's private.
万一你被绑♥架♥了怎么办
What happens if you were kidnapped?
如果我不知道你的中间名 怎么通知媒体
How would I alert the media if I don't know your middle name?
等我把那些绑♥架♥犯
I will alert the media
全部打趴下的时候 我去通知媒体
when I hang the kidnappers by their nut sacks.
说得好
Touché.
但一般男朋友到现在
But most boyfriends know
都已经知道自己女友的全名了
their girlfriend's full name by this point.
我们现在是男女朋友吗
Is that what we are now?
那你觉得我们算什么 室友吗
What do you think we are? Roommates?
带点深层关系
With something on the side.
显然不包含知道你的中间名
Which doesn't include knowing your middle name, apparently.
未知能保持一个安全气囊的缓冲距离
Not knowing keeps a healthy cushion of distance.
杰西卡·坎贝尔·琼斯
"Jessica Campbell Jones."
安全气囊没了
So much for my safety cushion.
我喜欢这种硬辅音很好听的名字
I like a name with a nice hard consonant.
这是我妈妈的姓氏
It was my mom's maiden name.
不错
Cool.
她...她一直陪着你
She's, uh... She's kind of always with you.
我想给我室友一些特殊的东西
I wanna get my roomie something special.
你好
What's up?
不
No.
凭什么
Why should I?
我不和那混♥蛋♥说话 他对我什么态度
I'm not gonna talk to that asshole. He treats me like shit.
他就是 就看不起我
He does, too. Always looking down his nose at me.
你还纵容那混♥蛋♥
And you encourage the prick.
你有 我受不了了
Yes, you do. And I'm sick of it.
你不要再管这档子事了
You need to just stay the hell out of this.
这...这简直是胡扯
That's-- That's total bullshit.
你只会说我有多么多么失败
All you ever say is what a goddamn loser I am.
不 不 别让他打给我
No. No. Don't have him call me.
别来烦我了
Leave me the hell alone.
要我帮你去教训谁吗
You need me to put the hurt on someone?
我妈气死我了
My mom is pissing me off.
那是你妈妈吗
That was your mom?
想让我去当个该死的水管工
Trying to force me to be a goddamn plumber.
怎么专挑这个
That's random.
我哥哥就是干那个的
It's my brother's business.
你告诉她你的酒吧大业了吗
Well, did you tell her about your club?
她不屑一顾
She shit all over the idea.
我父母出钱供我哥哥考了水管工执照
My parents paid for my brother's plumbing license,
但你觉得他们会在我身上投资吗
but you think they'd invest in me?
假名
不可能
Hell no.
我永远可以假装他们死于车祸了
You could always pretend they died in a car accident.
天啊 你可真黑暗 宝贝
Damn. You're dark, babe.
总好过一直心烦
Better than feeling shit on.
你也假装崔西死于车祸了吗
Do you pretend Trish died in a car accident, too?
空难 只有在我忍♥不住想打给她的时候
Plane crash. Only when I'm tempted to call her.
把麦片给我
Pass the cereal.
为什么不打给她
Why not just call her?
总好过假装她死了 那好过分
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表