剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
我买♥♥好东西的 我就是不跟你分享
I buy nice stuff. I just don't share it with you.
你买♥♥的上一瓶威士忌是塑料瓶装的
The last scotch you bought came in a plastic container.
怎么...放开我 女人
What the-- Get off me, lady.
尼克
Nick?
尼克 怎么回事
Nick? Nick, what's going on?
尼克
Nick? Nick?
尼克
Nick!
911报♥警♥电♥话♥
911 Emergency.
她说的不是你
She wasn't describing you.
一样的愤怒 一样的火气
Same anger, same rage.
又没人追我们 你能不能慢点
Hey, there's no one chasing us. Will you slow down?
伊奈兹可能是目标 我们得保护她
Inez could be a target. We have to protect her.
我们会的 除非你开翻了车 害死我们
We will, unless you flip this thing and kill us all.
-怎么回事 -待在车里
- What's wrong? - Stay in the car.
-转身离开 他们以为是你 -什么
- Turn around. Go. They think you did this. - Did what?
杰西卡·琼斯 手放在头后
Jessica Jones! Hands behind your head!
-趴在地上 -车里 伊奈兹 保护她
- On the ground! Now! - Inez, in the car. Keep her safe.
趴在地上 马上
Get down on the ground, now!
-天呐 -放开她
- Jesus Christ. - Hey! Let her go!
-退后 -去你的
- Step back! - Like hell I will.
崔西 别
Trish, don't!
崔西
Trish!
杰西卡·琼斯
Jessica Jones,
你因为谋杀尼克拉斯·斯潘纳斯被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Nicholas Spanos.
我都不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say
都可以也将被当做呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权找律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你请不起 法庭会给你指派一位
If you can't afford one, one will be appointed for you.
不是我
It's not me.
那不是我
That's not me.
那不是我
That's not me.
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表