剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. Thanks.
不是 我是说你的时机
No. I mean with your timing.
我六个月前才出狱
Look, I only got out of prison six months ago.
我就是想低调点 专注做爸爸
I'm just trying to fly under the radar, focus on being a dad.
伪造绿卡的爸爸
A dad who forges green cards.
我没别的意思 好的监护权律师很贵的
I'm not judging. A good custody lawyer is expensive.
伪造的手艺 就像我的超能力
That forgery thing? It's kinda like my superpower.
我很擅长 技艺精湛
I'm good at it. Great, actually.
我用我的全部能力为那个孩子奋斗
I use what I got to fight for that kid.
我不为此感到羞耻
I'm not ashamed of that.
你前任可挺厉害
Well, your ex is a piece of work.
我们一起长大 她以前很棒的
We grew up together, you know? She used to be cool.
泼劲儿不会凭空冒出来
Nasty doesn't just come out of nowhere.
或许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
她就是以前没冲我撒过泼
She just never directed it at me.
我们是什么人就是什么人
We are who we are.
这话在你身上怎么适用
So how is it you are who you are?
超能人士
Super?
-我们更喜欢"天赋异禀" -是吗
- We prefer "Gifted." - Really?
我真是完全不在乎
I really couldn't possibly give less of a shit.
但这总是个问题
But that's always the question.
"你是个什么" "你怎么变这样的"
"What are you?" "How did you end up like this?"
还有"你要杀我吗"
And, "Are you gonna kill me?"
人们真这么问你吗
People actually ask you that?
有人会
It comes up.
所以呢
And?
我不会杀你的 奥斯卡
I'm not gonna kill you, Oscar.
只因为我喜欢你儿子
Only because I like your kid.
-你绝对是个不寻常的女人 -独一无二
- You are definitely an unusual woman. - One of a kind.
那肯定很烦人
That must be a pain in the ass.
人们时刻对你评头论足
People judging you all the time.
怪不得你那么厌世
I mean, explains your misanthropy.
我不厌世
I'm not a misanthrope.
是吗 你似乎很讨厌别人
Really? 'Cause it kinda seems like you hate people.
没有 就你
No. Just you.
那幸好我有维多
Good thing I have Vido then.
他是个好孩子 很鲁莽 但挺好的
He's a cool kid. Reckless little shit, but he's cool.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 他也喜欢你
Yeah, he likes you, too.
他一般看人挺准 所以
He's usually right about people, so...
你肯定挺好的
You must be okay.
这
That's, um...
怎么了
What?
-半小时前你还恨我呢 -你不是要驱逐我吗
- Half an hour ago you hated me. - And you were evicting me. So?
我就是有点被你晃到了
Yeah, I just got a little whiplash, that's all.
我们都是成年人了
Well, we're both adults.
是啊
Sure. It's just...
这不正常
This isn't normal.
-因为我不正常 -不是
- Because I'm not. - No.
我是说这样 不是你
I meant this, not-- Not you.
这样不正常
This isn't.
我还是...
I'm just gonna...
可算啊 那个变♥态♥居然真做到了
Finally. I'm surprised that perv came through.
我早该砸他的特斯拉了
I should have punched him in the Tesla years ago.
嗯 我这就过去
Yeah, I'm on my way there now.
-杰西卡 -我要走了
- Hey, Jessica. - I'm leaving.
-不 我需要跟你说话 -给我寄字条
- No, I need to talk to you. - Send me a note.
普莱斯来过
Pryce was here.
提出给我份工作
And he offered me a job.
你想给普莱斯工作吗
You wanna work for Pryce?
不 所以我才告诉你了
No. That's why I'm telling you.
-他想搞你 -嗯 听上去是的
- He's trying to screw with you. - Yeah, it sounds like it.
杰西
Look, Jess, um...
你救了我的命 帮我戒了毒
You saved my life. You've got me clean.
你让我每天有地方去
You're giving me somewhere to be every day.
但我不能坐在你办公室里无所事事
But I can't just sit in your office and do nothing. I...
我们瘾君子不擅长什么都不做
Addicts, we're not good at doing nothing.
你可以给普莱斯打电♥话♥嘛
You could always call Pryce.
别再把我当做烦人的弟弟了 好吗
Stop treating me like an annoying little brother, okay?
我很有本事 而且你需要我
I've got skills and you goddamn need me.
所以你要开始信任我 教我
So, you're gonna start trusting me and teaching me
而且把所有案子的收入给我四分之一
and giving me 25% of every case that walks through that door.
20%
Twenty percent.
好
Yeah.
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
我是玻璃房♥ 不丢石头[自己不好不说别人]
Glass house here. Throwing no stones.
如果你需要 我可以走
I can leave now, if you want.
不 抱歉 玛丽莎
No. Um, sorry, Marissa.
玛丽莎
Marissa?
我是说 玛莉娅 梅茜
I mean, Maria? Macey?
安娜
Anna.
杰瑞 我们有预约吗
Jeri. Did we have an appointment?
不 你没时间
No. You didn't have any openings.
你就找到了时间
So you made an opening.
坐吧
Sit.
你的药物有问题吗
You having problems with your meds?
它们根本没用
They're pointless.
我们来谈谈其他选择吧
Let's talk alternative options.
好吧 全世界各处都有研究
Okay. Well, there are studies all around the world, in Israel--
给我一个治愈办法的时间表
Give me a timetable on the cure.
治愈办法
The cure?
还要很多年 甚至几十年
Years. Maybe decades.
但是 缓和治疗方面有些进展
But there have been advancements in palliative--
那违法的前沿研究呢
What about the illicit cutting-edge studies?
没有被规定拖住的那些
The ones that aren't slowed down by regulations?
我知道你会关注那些
I know you track those.
如果有哪个有希望 我会告诉你的
And I would tell you if any of them showed promise.
是吗 哪怕是不完全合法的
Would you? Even if they weren't entirely legal?
你在问什么
What are you asking me?
我们还有一个没谈过的选择
There's an option that we haven't discussed.
我研究了欧洲用的药
I have been researching the drugs that they use in Europe.
比这边在获得许可的那些州里
They're less messy than the ones they use here
所用的药物要利落些
in the states that allow it.
我要药效快 无痛且绝无后患的药
I want something quick, painless and guaranteed.
你觉得我是懦夫吗
You think I'm a coward?
我绝不会用懦夫来形容你
Coward is the last word that I would use to describe you.
你知道我父亲死于脑癌
You know my father died of brain cancer.
他和我现在一个岁数
He was the same age that I am now.
他无法自己进食 无法说话
He couldn't feed himself. Couldn't talk.
他流口水 失禁
He just drooled and shit himself.
痛苦了两年才过世
Took two hideous years to kill him.
那肯定很可怕
I'm sure it was horrible.
两年已经很不错了
Two years is a blessing.
你告诉我ALS可能要八年
You told me that the ALS could take eight.
我再说一遍 有些症状缓和药
Again, there are palliative drugs.
天呐
Oh, my God.
医学院就教了你这个吗
Is that the only thing they taught you in medical school?
他们教我珍视生命 不管是什么样的
They taught me to value life, in whatever form it takes--
去你的 去你的受训
Screw you and screw your training.
我体内有个杀手
Okay, there is a killer inside of me,
我不要让它控制我
and I will not give it control.
-对不起 -我会得到我需要的
- I'm sorry, but-- - I will get what I need.
要么从你这儿
Either from you
要么从阿姆斯特丹的小巷毒贩药贩那里
or from some back-alley drug dealer in Amsterdam.
但我更希望是你
But I would rather it be you.
我也希望
So would I.
你真没用
You're useless.
杰瑞
Jeri.
杰瑞
Jeri.
马克斯让信使送过来的
Max sent it over by messenger.
他不敢亲自见你
剧集 | 杰西卡·琼斯(2015) | 导航列表