剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
就是那些了 长官
That's the lot of it, sir.
我有理由相信这伙人是全副武装的
l was led to believe this band was better armed.
你
You.
站起来
Get up.
见鬼
Damn it.
- 为什么你要抢我的枪 -
你看不出来他是聋子么?!
Can't you see? He's deaf!
放手!
Let go!
不!
No!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
先生 我们该怎么办?
What should we do, sir?
"愿你的名被尊为圣 愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意承行于地 如在天上一样"
Hallowed be thy name,thy kingdom come, thy will be done,on Earth as it is in heaven.
"我们的日用粮 求你今天赐给我们宽免我们的罪债 "
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
"犹如我们宽免欠我们债的人不要让我们陷入诱惑"
as we forgive those who trespass against us,and lead us not into temptation.
她说什么?
What is she saying?
他说别人告诉她只要穿上这件衣服
She said they told her if she put on the dress
就能够抵挡住子弹
the bullets would not go through.
他们为什么朝妇女和孩子射击?
Why would anyone shoot women and children?
罗伯特!
Robert!
罗伯特!
Robert!
他不会有事吧?
ls he gonna be all right?
看起来是很严重的榴霰弹炸伤
Looks like a bad shrapnel wound.
他人不会有事 但是腿很难保住了
He'll pull through it,but l can't speak for the leg.
拿住
Here.
拉紧
Keep that tight.
你们要立刻回到自己的帐篷里 并且呆在里面
You're all to return to your homes immediately and stay there.
直到翁迪德尼和巴德兰兹的局面完全得到控制
Until the situation at Wounded Knee and the badlands is fully resolved,
这片管辖区现在出于戒♥严♥状态
this agency is under martial law.
任何人违反宵禁令或者聚众集♥会♥都将就地被逮捕
Anyone violating the curfew or found holding a meeting will be arrested on sight.
能告诉我们发生什么事情了么?
Can you tell us what happened out there?
来自事发地点的情况正在陆续传来
Reports from the field are still coming in,
但是可以肯定的是
but as best as l can ascertain,
是印第安人先开的火
the lndians fired first.
1♥8♥9♥1年 新年
你在干什么?
What the hell you think you're doin'?
他们每人可值两美元呢
Them's worth two bucks apiece.
退后 你听到没有 酋长?
Back off now, you hear me, chief?
不要打他!
Leave him alone!
你看不出来 他是个圣人正在进行悼慰死者的仪式么?
Can't you see? He's a holy man performing a death rite!
- 你是谁 -
- 我叫野牛之爱 -
- 雷霆之心是我的母亲 -
- 帮我一下 -
那一天 我看到了咆哮之熊的幻象出现了
That day,l saw Growling Bear's vision come to pass.
我感到无比的悲伤 但是我们的族人还活着
My heart was sad,but our people still live.
只要我们活着 就会有希望
We live and so we have hope.
这就是那个故事
Well, that's the story as is.
我清楚该如何讲这个故事
l know how to tell it.
其他人也许讲的和我不太一样
Now somebody else might tell it a little differently.
一个人所了解的历史只是属于他自己的一小部分
You see, the only history a man knows for certain is that small part he owns for himself.
不要忘记我们都在同一个历史的车轮上
You can't forget we're all part of the same wheel,
轮轴 轮辐 和外圈
the hubs and the spokes and the felloes.
只要有一样损坏
You break one,
整个轮子就不完整了
and you break the wheel.
当你讲述你的故事的时候
When you tell your stories,
你就等于是在同你的长辈们
you touch the grandmothers
以及你的祖先们在交流
and grandfathers.And all the ancestors who walk before them.
当别人问你是从哪里知道这些事情的时候
And when others ask you where you know these things,
告诉他们...
tell them...
是由野牛之爱保存下来的 所以我现在才能给你们讲这些故事
...Loved by the Buffalo was spared so l can tell you this story.
我希望你能记住这些故事 杰迪戴亚
l want you to remember these stories, Jedediah.
那么当你长大的时候就可以把这些故事告诉下一代
So when your time comes,you can pass 'em on.
好么?
让人们了解他们是来自于哪里
lt's important for people to know where they came from
并且其他人都有怎样的遭遇是非常重要的
and what others have been through.
我经常告诉我的孩子说
l always told my children, l said,
"你一半是弗吉尼亚人 一半是拉科他族人"
''You are one part Virginia and one part Lakota.
"要为你身上的这两种血统感到骄傲"
Be proud of both.''
现在这个故事属于你们了
Now this story belongs to you.
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表