剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
∮like a diamond in the sky ∮
Nature's unforgiving tempest and my own ruins conspired to defeat my purpose,
大自然天气的变化多端 以及我自身的因素彻底打乱了我的计划
and so I became a creature of the wilderness, not a soul to answer to.
所以我不情愿地生活在了荒野上
I trapped.
我设陷阱
I hunted.
我打猎
I survived.
我活了下来
Cheyenne Winter Camp
夏延族冬季营地
我们该给你的儿子取个什么名字呢 老公
我的儿子...我们的儿子...叫做...
独角牛
The mountains claimed my company for 2 seasons,
山岭似乎要让我在这里呆上一年
and eventually they claimed my mind.
而他们却在我的头脑里呼唤我
The eyes of my children haunted me,
我的眼前总能浮现我孩子的眼神
haunted me because I knew their little eyes still held hope that they would see me again.
我知道是因为从他们的眼神中仍然透露出 他们希望再次见到我
Sometimes I lost control when I remembered their faces and the life I wanted to live with them.
有时当我忘记他们的面容以及原本打算 同他们一起过的幸福生活 我就完全崩溃了
Those little eyes would always be looking down the road for me.
那些小眼睛会一直注视着我回家的路
Old mother hubbard went to her cupboard to fetch her poor dog a bone,
老母亲哈勃得去橱柜给他那可怜的狗拿骨头
but when she got there, the cupboard was bare, so her poor dog had none.
但她发现橱柜空了 所以狗就没骨头吃了
你在这生活幸福么
同我的家人 我的部落在一起
我很高兴能在这里
你开心么
是的
After that awful second winter,
再度过了可怕的第二个冬天之后
I traded pelts for goods and animals and headed to california to find my family.
我用海狸皮换来了装备和马匹 踏上了前往加州寻找家人的路程
I inquired after them in every mission and every farm house,
我向途中的每一座教堂 农场
every town, every stranger along the road.
城镇和陌生人打探家人的消息
I lived for the moment when I could redeem the hope in the eyes of my children,
我把生活的全部希望都寄托在与他们重逢上面
but it seemed california had just swallowed them up.
可看来好像加州把他们吞没了
Amercian River California 1846
1846年 加利福尼亚州 亚美利加河
War broke out between my country and mexico.
我的祖国同墨西哥发动了战争
While looking for my family, I got caught up in a struggle between the californios and mexico city.
正当我寻找家人之际 我被抓去参加了加州到墨西哥城一带的战斗
I fell in with captain john fremont and his bear flag volunteers.
我跟随约翰·弗里蒙特上校和他的熊旗志愿军
We saw no action to brag about as the hot war was on the Texas border.
双方在德克萨斯边界上进行了激烈的交战
When it was over, america had acquired Texas,
当战争结束后 我们又夺回了德克萨斯州...
california,and the southwest,but I lost everything.
加利福尼亚州以及整个西南部 可我却变得一无所有
Ma'am, I'm captain fremont,and these are my volunteers.
女士 我是弗里蒙特上校 这些是我的志愿军部下
We'd be much obliged if you'd allow us to fill our canteens.
如果您能允许我们把水壶灌满 我们会感激不尽
Dismount!
下马
Welcome.
欢迎你们
I'm the lady's husband.
我是他的丈夫
You the hero of monterrey?
你是蒙特雷战役的英雄?(*注⑧ 蒙特雷:墨西哥城市)
Some call me that.
是的
Jacob!
雅各布!
Give these to the men.
把水果给这些人
Fruit, mister?
您要水果么 先生?
Pick me a good one.
给我挑个好的
Say, boy?
过来 孩子?
Yes, sir?
什么事 先生?
That's the best damn apple I ever had.
这是我所吃过的最好吃的苹果
You picked me a real winner,
你把最好的给了我
so I want to give you a gift to show you my appreciation.
做为回报我想给你一件礼物
Gift?
礼物?
Yeah, put that down.
是的 把盆放下来
It's a magic necklace,
这是一个有魔力的项链
and the magic's stronger if you tell no one about it.
并且如果你不告诉别人 它的魔力就会更加强大
Tell no one?
不告诉别人?
That's right.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you for your kindness, sir.
谢谢您 先生
You're welcome.
不客气
I saw a family,
我看到了一个家庭
a happy family.
一个幸福的家庭
I saw the home I dreamed of for all of us,
我看到了一个所有人做梦都想得到的家
a peaceful place with sun and rain for crops.
一个宁静祥和的地方
I saw a couple who cared for each other and looked after their children.
我看到夫妻之间彼此关爱照顾着他们的孩子
What more could a man want for his family?
还有什么能比这更让一个男人向往?
So I took my heartbreak to the mountains.
我把巨大的悲痛留给了群山
Only they could understand the immensity.
只有它们才能够理解
Jacob?
雅各布?
Yes, mama?
什么事 妈妈?
Where did you get this?
这个是哪里来的?
One of the men gave it to me.
刚刚那个军队里的一个人给我的
Which one?
哪一个?
What did he look like?
他长什么样?
Describe him to me.
形容一下他
He was tall like uncle jethro.
他有叶忒罗叔叔那么高
What did he say?
他说什么了?
He liked my apple.
他喜欢我给他的苹果
What's wrong, mama?
怎么了 妈妈?
Don't you like it?
你不喜欢么?
Yes, it is precious.
不 我很喜欢 这很珍贵
Keep it.
你要留着他
White hide hunters came with their long guns and killed the buffalo,
白人的皮毛猎人用长枪杀死了野牛
leaving carcasses to rot across the endless prairies.
任凭尸体在草原上腐烂
Without it's flesh and spirit to sustain them,
没有了血肉和灵魂支撑他们
the people of the buffalo nation began to lose their way.
以野牛为生的民族开始遗弃他们的传统
What do you want for these?
你想拿这些换什么?
你有那种能放在手里的枪么
You want pistols?
你想要手♥枪♥?
Colt pistols?
柯尔特式自动手♥枪♥?
Pistols.
手♥枪♥
For all.
每人一支
By law, I'm not allowed to sell them to Indians.
按照法律 我们不能把那个卖♥♥给印第安人
Can't help you there, but...
抱歉不能帮你 但是...
Whiskey.
威士忌
Whiskey.
威士忌
A pint each. How about that?
每人一品脱如何?
再给我点
真好喝
Did you see him?
你看到他了么?
No.
没有
Then how do you know it was him?
那你怎么知道一定是他?
It could have been anybody.
可能是其他什么人
Who else could it be?
还能有谁?
Who else but Jacob would bother?
除了雅各布还有谁会这么做?
So he's alive and he knows we're here?
就是说他还活着 并知道我们在这里?
And wishes to leave us alone.
他不想介入我们的生活
I've asked myself why a thousand times.
我无数次的问自己为什么
Does jethro know?
叶忒罗知道么?
He saw it on the boy.
他看见小叶忒罗带着那东西了
It eats him inside.
他一定是心如刀绞
I should have buried it, kept it from him.
我应该把这东西丢掉 不能再让他看见
What are you going to do?
你要干什么?
I have to find him.
我要去找他
He's my father.
他是我的父亲
多年不见了 弟弟
野牛之爱出现在我们的幻象里
让我们回来
你说的对 哥哥
白人的东西不会帮助我们的族人
只有我们古老的生存之道才是可以依附的
欢迎你回来
和我们共享帐篷和食物
我的弟弟回来了
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表