剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
Trees are getting scarce.
树木稀少啊 队长
We gotta grab the ones we've got.
我们必须把握这次机会
Can we not obtain a few more miles?
可我们会多走好几英里的路程
Last thing you want in the wide open is a storm.
在开阔地遭遇暴风雨可要惨了
He's right, Captain Hoxie.
他说的对 霍西队长
Follow me!
跟着我!
Take cover!
去避雨!
驾!
Keep 'em in the circle!
转换成圆形队列!
Nobody run!
大家不要跑
Come on!
快!
Take cover from the storm.
快去避雨!
Get in here!
进来!
Watch it!
小心!
Women and children,under the wagons!
让女人和孩子躲到马车下面!
Hang on to it!
抓住它!
Don't let it go!
别让它刮跑了!
驭!
We gotta get out of the wagon!
我们必须从马车里出来!
l got the baby!
我抱住孩子了!
Come on!
快点!
Alright Jacob, get'em out of there.
好的 雅各布把他们从马车里弄出来
Come on.
快点!
Underneath.
到车下面去!
Ok! It's safer under there!
好的 下面很安全!
Get underneath!
到车下面去!
Everybody, underneath!
大家都到车下面去!
No!
不!
No! No! l'm not going!
我不出去!
Naomi!
内奥米!
Kill me!
杀了我吧!
Please, God!Hit me with a lightning bolt!
求你了 上帝 让闪电击中我吧!
Come back here!
快回来!
Leave me be!
让我去吧!
l wanna die!
我不想活了!
Naomi!
内奥米!
Good, skate!
干得好 斯格特!
Thanks!
谢谢!
No!
不!
Cattle stomped my boy.
牛踩到了我的小儿子
Ran right over him.
从他的身上踩了过去
Come on, boys!
过来 伙计们!
It's up!
起来了!
Whoo!
驾!
Hyah!
驾!
Hyah!
驾!
Push!
用力推!
All our corn and meal ruined!
我们的粮食都糟蹋了
Might as well dump it.
最好还是扔掉吧
Everybody!
大家注意!
We are ready now.
我们准备好了
You didn't want to die last night,did you, Miss Naomi?
昨晚你不是真的想死吧 内奥米小姐?
l don't know, Skate.
我不知道 斯格特
You're the one came riding after me.
你在后面骑马救了我
l guess you thought so.
我看你不想让我死吧
l'm glad you didn't.
很高兴你活了下来
Woman like you has got too much life ahead of her.
还有幸福的生活在等待着像你这样的女人呢
Good life.
美好的生活
Get in the wagon.
上车吧
l won't leave my baby behind!
我不会抛下孩子不管
l want to stay with him.
我想和他在一起!
Please, let me stay with him.
让我和他在一起吧!
Why did you bring us here?
你为什么把我们带到这来?
What kind of life is this?
看看现在咱们过的是什么样的日子?
Betterin' ourselves.''ls that what this is?
这就是你说的好日子吗?''
Why can't a nigger just know his place?
作为黑人怎么就没有自知之明呢
Why can't a man just know?
怎么就不明白呢
We will come back and visit him.
我们会回来给他扫墓...
And place flowers.
然后献上鲜花?
When?
什么时候?
How?
怎么回来?
l could never find this place!
我们会找不到这个地方的
l could find it for you, ma'am.
我可以帮你 女士
Anytime you want, l'll bring you back here
只要你愿意 我随时会带你回来
you can visit your boy.
你就可以看看你的孩子了
Would you really?
真的么?
Anytime.
是的
Will you dance with me,Miss Rachel?
能请你跳支舞么 雷切尔小姐?
No.
不行
Let's just walk for a bit.
我们一起走走吧
Nice moon tonight, isn't it?
今晚的月亮好圆啊
Nice enough.
是的
l'd heard so much about the West.
我听说了许多西部的事
l couldn't wait to give it a gander.
迫不及待想亲眼看看
Would you ever consider getting married someday?
你有没有考虑过你以后的婚事呢?
Yes, someday, l imagine.
我想以后会考虑的
Wouldn't you?
你呢?
That's why l asked.
为此我才问您的
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Would you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我么?
Now?
现在吗?
Well, not right this minute.
现在不用答复
Maybe in a couple of days,when time permits.
也许您要考虑几天
l know you don't know much about me, but...
我知道你不是很了解我
we'll have opportunity for that.
可我们会有机会彼此了解的...
When we get to California,l intend to farm.
当我们到达加州后 我想开个农场
And l'll build you a proper house.
我会为你建一栋好房♥子
Heard the grass is so good,you don't need to put up hay.
我听说那里的草非常的好 都不用你去翻晒
All right, then.
那好
l'll marry you.
我嫁给你
That went easier than l thought.
比我想象的要顺利呀
Come now.
让开!
And now with the power granted by the great Creator himself,
现在 上帝赐予我权利
l hereby pronounce you man and wife.
宣布你们成为夫妻
Yes!
好唉!
Excellent!
太棒了!
Well done!
太好了!
Who's next?
下一个是谁?
You have a ring?
你有戒指么?
Yes, sir, l do.
是的 我有 先生
Very well.
好极了
l need your Christian name, Skate.
我要知道你的教名 斯格特
Alfred Bertram Guthrie, Junior.
阿尔佛雷德·伯特伦·格思里二世
Folks got married, people died,babies were born.
有人结婚 有人去世 有孩子降生
lt was the wheel of life.
这就是生命的轮回
omething about the plains made people cling to one another
草原使大家紧密团结在一起
and leave the grief behind.
忘掉伤心难过之事
Hell, grief was a luxury none of us could afford.
大家都已经受不起伤心难过的打击
We had to move on.Toil and drive, plod and push,
我们必须要继续前进 艰苦跋涉
just keep moving.
勇往直前
And when a wedding happened,we'd all celebrate.
当举♥行♥婚礼的时候 我们都会一起庆祝
Shivaree''Shivaree,'' we called it.
我们称之为
天狼星
天狼星
有一个营地遇到麻烦了
快来
快
是克劳人干的
克劳人干的吗
他们用步♥枪♥杀死了我们的勇士
用弓箭和刀杀死了女人和儿童
现在克劳人有了枪
他们侵入我们的狩猎区域
杀死了我们的族人
为什么
为什么
难道非要用战争才能得到答案吗
All right, steady.
好的 稳住
Look out below!
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表