剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
开始放!
Look out below!
往下放!
Ease up on your side, Mr. Harper!
哈珀先生 你那边再放下来一点
Keep!
稳住!
Rachel! Look out!
雷切尔 小心!
Rachel, just lie still.
雷切尔 躺着别动!
Now just lie still.
别动!
Hush now.
安静
Stop!
停下!
Can't you see that she's in agony?
你没看到她很痛苦么?
It's a compound fracture.
这是有创骨折
I can dress it as best as I can, but it's bad.
我会尽量给她包扎好 但情况不妙
Two, preacher.
两个 教士
She can't sleep, Jacob.
她睡不着 雅各布
She says there's something crawling in there.
她说她觉得里面有东西在爬
Crawling where?
哪里?
Rachel, Jacob and the preacher are here.
雷切尔 雅各布和教士都来了
Jim?
吉姆
Just lie back.
躺着别动
Try and get some rest.
休息一下
Gangrene has set in.
伤口已经生坏疽了
What about surgery?
可以手术么?
You mean amputate?
你是说截肢?
Well, you're a doctor.
你是医生
That's what you've been claiming
至少你自己那么说
Can she be saved?
她还有救么?
I don't believe so
很不乐观
It's spread too far.
感染的面♥积♥太大了
You've got to try.
你总得试试
There's no point to needless agony.
没必要让她遭受多余的痛苦
She's suffered long enough.
她已经受了太多的苦了
So we just let her die?
那我们就见死不救吗
She's my wife!
她是我的妻子!
She's my cousin!
她是我的表妹
Shouldn't we leave this to her?
我们是不是应该听听她自己的意见
It's her leg, her body.
毕竟腿和身体都是她的
Here.
这个
Laudanum.
是鸦♥片♥酊
It's not much, but it's all I've got.
不多 可我只有这些了
You'd better take it.
你最好服下它
You're gonna be all right, Rachel.
会没事的 雷切尔
We're gonna fix you up.
我们会医好你的
Bite down hard.
咬住这个
All right then.
都好了
It took an hour and a half for him to hack through the bone,
他用了一个半小时才把雷切尔的腿锯掉
but by that point Rachel had died.
但那时雷切尔已经去世了
Seeking answers,
寻找答案
as wise men do,
就像圣人所做的那样
Paha Sapa(既布莱克山)Dog Star traveled to paha sapa,
布莱克山拉科塔族部落 天狼星来到了
the heart of all things,
万物的中心
a place where men prayed for visions.
一个可以祈祷寻求幻象的地方
There he found his brother,
在那里他遇见了自己的弟弟
Loved by The Buffalo,
野牛之爱
who was overjoyed to see him.
野牛之爱很高兴能见到他
我们的兄弟 疾风之狐离开了部落
因为他认为如果我们不学习白人的生活方式
就无法抗击他们
我坚持说应该对大灵虔诚
应继承我们拉科塔人的生活之道
我说错了么
Wankan Tanka同你说什么了吗
我每天都在同他对话
那么告诉我
我们该放弃自己的传统么
不
永远都不能放弃
你肯定吗
我坚信
我已经为了保护我们的传统而奉献了自己
这是我的使命
我将用毕生的时间来完成这一使命
Hoxie!
霍西!
Hold the wagons!
停车!
Skate, stay with them!
斯格特 和他们在一起!
Whoa!
驭!
That's the cholera if ever I seen it.
我看应该是霍乱
Preacher?
教士?
She had bowel trouble?
她的肠道有问题?
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你绝口不提?
I was hoping it would pass.
我以为她会挺过来的
You tell him, preacher.
告诉他 牧师
That's the dread cholera.
那是致命的霍乱
As far as this hoss is concerned, all bets are off.
一旦得上就必死无疑了
You'd better call a council, cap'N.
你最好召开一个会议 队长
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Jones and his daughter.
我们向琼斯先生和他的女儿致以最沉痛的哀悼
Cholera was the most feared disease on the trail,
霍乱是行进途中最令人恐惧的疾病
folks not knowing what brought it on, bad air, bad water, fever.
大家都不清楚它是通过浊气 脏水 发烧还是其他途径传播的
It killed indiscriminately and the only response at the time was quarantine.
可它是致命的 唯一的方法就是隔离
Our rear guard will remain behind.
后面的车队会跟在后面
We will await your return with open arms.
我们将期盼你们回来
The wagons that had no contact with the dead woman would leave
未和那去世的女人接触过的人继续前进
while the remainder would stay behind for a spell,
而剩下的则要在后面等上一段时间
before going their own way.
才能继续上路
We wish you good health.
我们希望你们身体健康
And godspeed.
一路平安!
To the wagons!
上车!
Naomi, who'd been up front with her new husband,
内奥米 因为和她丈夫在一起所以走在了前面
bid us farewell and no one blamed her.
她向我们道别 没人指责她
We were left to fend for ourselves
剩下我们要自己照顾自己
and wait to see who among us might be the next to become infected.
看一下我们之中谁还会被感染
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
I'm gonna separate him from us, see to him.
我要把他和我们隔离 照看他
It's all I know how to do.
我知道该怎么做
Your family's here.
这有你的家人
You are the reason we are here, why we came.
你才是我们来这的原因
She's right.
她说的对
Let me be.
让我自己离开吧
If I get sick, you'd be better off without me.
如果我生了病 你最好离开我
But you are not sick.
可你还没生病啊
He is!
是他病了!
I'll know if I am soon enough.
生了病我自己会知道
With cholera, if it don't get you in the first day, chances are you recover.
如果得霍乱后的第一天没有死 那么就有痊愈的机会
What if you do not?
如果不是那样呢
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Boil your water before you drink it.
水一定要煮开才能喝
Go on without me, catch up with the others.
你们不要管我继续上路 赶上大部队
They will not take us back.
他们不会让我们回去的
Then go on your own.
那么你就自己上路吧
Find your own people.
去找你的族人
Is that why you brought me out here?
为此你才把我带到这里来的吗?
To find my own people?
去找我自己的族人吗?
What about your children?
你的孩子怎么办?
What do you want from me, woman?!
你想让我怎么做?
I want my husband.
我想要我的丈夫
Let me be, Jacob.
把我留在这吧 雅各布
Go to the others.
回到他们那里
Nope.
不行
I lost Rachel, I lost leah,
我已经失去了雷切尔和利亚
I ain't losing no more.
不能再失去亲人了
I should have never let 'em come.
我真不该让她们来
I should have left them in virginia
我该把她们留在弗吉尼亚
They didn't exactly give you a choice.
她们让你没有选择的余地
I've always been envious of you, brother.
我一直很嫉妒你 哥哥
You always had that spark,that sense of adventure.
你总是充满热情 还有对冒险的渴望
I always wished I could be like that, like you.
我一直希望能像你一样
You are like me, jethro.
你和我一样 叶忒罗
That's the nicest thing you could say to me.
这里你对我说过的最让我感动的话
We're gonna be living in the west together,
我们会一起生活在西部的
and have farms beside one another.
建两座相邻的农场
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表