剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
You gonna be raising a family next to mine.
同我一起养家糊口
Jacob?
雅各布?
Jacob?
雅各布?
Wake up.
醒醒
Jacob?
雅各布?
How is he?
他怎么样?
Better.
好多了
Honest.
真的
Can you stand up?
你能站起来么?
You all right?
你还好吧?
What about everybody else?
其他人怎么样?
Good.
都很好
We have been boiling our water.
我们都喝开水了
We'll catch up with the others then.
那我们就开始追赶大部队吧
The way I figure it,they're about a day ahead.
他们同我们相距有一天的路程
I'll go ahead alone,
我会作先头
get 'em to slow up,
让他们慢下来
then come back for you.
再回来找你们
You fought 'em hard, didn't you, skate?
斯格特 一定是场苦战吧?
Bet you killed more than your share of 'em.
我打赌你一定杀死了很多人
Is it 'cause they took Naomi?
是因为他们抢走了内奥米么?
Come on, Jacob!
快来 雅各布!
Come on!
快来!
Did you find them?
你找到他们了么?
They're wiped out.
他们被洗劫了
Now they want us.
现在他们又来袭击我们了
They're Cheyenne. I don't understand why.
他们是夏延人 我弄不明白他们为什么要这么干
The disease.
是因为疾病
Cholera.
霍乱
By killing us, it will not spread to them.
杀了我们 就不会传染给他们
Are they gonna come or what?
他们到底过不过来?
Maybe they just want to frighten us a bit.
也许只是想吓吓我们
With each circle, they come closer.
他们每绕一圈 都会更近我们一步
Move!
开枪!
Get down!
爬下!
Jacob!
雅各布!
Pull it out, jethro.
叶忒罗 把箭拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it aah!
把它拔♥出♥来♥—啊!
Cheyenne Camp
夏延族营地
Are you sick with fever?
你发烧了么?
No.
没有
How are you called?
你叫什么名字?
Naomi Wheele
内奥米·惠勒...
guthrie.
格思里女士
Mrs. Skate guthrie. He was my husband.
斯格特·格思里 他是我的丈夫
Your warriors killed him.
你们的勇士杀死了他
He, too, has lost a loved one.
他也失去了最爱的人
Come.
过来
You will now be called five horses.
你现在被取名为五匹马
Thank you kindly.
真诚地感谢你
What is that?
这是什么?
Special oils.
特别的油
Make prairie fire burn all night.
它会使草原之火整晚"燃烧"的
Am I to be married tonight, is that it?
我今晚会被嫁出去 是吗?
∮Hey,diddle diddle,the cat and the fiddle ∮
∮the cow jumped over the moon ∮
∮Little miss muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and whey ∮
∮along came a spider,sat down besideher,and frightened miss muffet away∮
∮Little miss muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and whey ∮
∮along came a spider,sat down besideher,and frightened miss muffet away ∮
∮Eating his pumpkin pie,put in his thumb ∮
∮pulled out a plumb,and said,"gee,what a good boy am I" ∮
∮Ole king cole was a merry old soul ∮
∮a merry old soul was he,he calledfor his pipe,he called for his bowl ∮
∮he called for his fiddler's three ∮
He believes you channel evil spirits with these rhymes.
他认为你通过这些押韵诗来和邪恶的神灵交流
More like keeping evil spirits away.
我看更像是帮助我远离他们
∮Old mother hubbard went to hercupboard to fetch her poor dog a bone ∮
∮but when she got there ∮
∮he cupboard was bare,so her poor dog had none ∮
I can't take it anymore!
我受不了了!
Stop the wagon!
停车!
Whoa!
驭!
Leave me here.
把我放在这里吧
We will not.
我们才不会那么干
I uhh!
我受不了
The wagon.
马车的颠簸
I can't take the pain.
我必须得出去
We will camp here until you are well.
我们会在这扎营直到你康复
No.
不
No.
不行
Winter's coming.
冬天快来了
You got to get past the mountains.
你们必须在此之前翻过山去
Take the children
带上孩子
Go with jethro.
和叶忒罗一起走吧
I'll find you.
我会找到你
Lord almighty.
万能的主啊
How could you ask me to do a thing like that?
你怎么能让我这么做呢?
Just abandon you here?
就把你扔在这?
The trail's gonna kill me quicker than if you leave me behind.
让我在马车上会比在这里死的更快
At least here I can rest.
至少我还能在这里休息
I can heal up on my own terms.
我的伤会自己愈合的
Please just leave me here.
请把我留在这吧
Thank you for finding me.
谢谢你找到了我
For saving me, and for loving me.
搭救我 关爱我
Loving you is easy, it always has been, but I'll see you again.
我还会永远的爱你而且我们还会再见的
I know it.
这我知道
Jacob...
小雅各布
young margaret light shines, you mind your mother.
玛格丽特·阳光 你们路上好好照顾母亲
Ok.
好的
And never forget who you are.
永远不要忘记你们的身份
You're one part lakota, one part virginia.
你们一半是拉科塔人 一半是弗吉尼亚人
Abraham high wolf,remember who you are always,
亚伯拉罕·高原之狼 你要永远记住自己是谁
and remind your brother Jacob.
记住你的弟弟 雅各布
我爱你
I doubted I would make it.
我不清楚自己是不是真的能挺过去
I thought of grandfather two arrows and grandmother good path,
我想起了我的祖父两支箭和祖母好路
how they had accepted death as they'd accepted life.
他们是如何对待死亡如同平静的对待生活一样
Now it was my turn.
现在轮到我了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Hot.
热
Fever
发烧
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry about your child.
对你孩子的事情我感到很难过
他还活着
但快不行了
是夏延人干的吗
Wakan Tanka的恩赐A gift from wakan tanka.
来自于
No other way to explain my wife's brother coming upon me like he did.
除此之外没法解释为何我妻子的哥哥来到了我的身边
For 3 days, he and his band cared for me and I shared the story of my family's departure
3天以来 他和他的手下照顾着我 我也给他们讲了我们是如何出发
and my mission to find them.
并告诉他们我要找到他们
It hurt to trade a rifle for a horse,
我很不情愿的用我的枪换了一匹马
but I knew I could never catch up to my family on foot.
可我很清楚 单靠步行我是永远不会赶上我的家人的
Winter was in the air, and ifI could not cross the sierras,
冬天马上就快到了 如果我不能在此之前就翻过山去
they would be lost to me until spring.
那么只能等到明年春天再去找他们
Best laid plans, people call 'em.
人们称之为完美的计划
Well, winter did come early.
但冬天真的提前来了
foot snow drifts closed the pass.
20英尺厚的雪封住了道路20
California 1841
1841年 加利福尼亚州
It's too beautiful to be real.
太漂亮了 简直如画一样
What is it, mama?
妈妈 你怎么了?
Beyond that, as far as the eye can see,
那边 最远的地方
is california, just as your father said.
就是你♥爸♥爸所说的加州
Will daddy ever see it?
爸爸会看见么?
草原之火居然给你9匹马都不换
而你却只用了5匹马就换来了她
告诉我狂哮之狼
你的马能像五匹马一样唱歌♥么
这里是我家珍贵的世代相传的全部家产了
它能唱歌♥么
我们走
∮Twinkle,twinkle,little star ∮
∮how I wonder what you are ∮
∮up above the world so high ∮
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表