剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
That face is straight up.
我们必须在侧面弄出一块平地 然后铺设3英里的铁轨才能穿过它
We got to clear a shelf three miles long across that bastard of a rock.
你有什么计划么 斯托布里奇先生?
Your plan to accomplish this,Mr. Strobridge?
要是有就好了
Damned if l know, sir!
那个专横的独眼龙认为没办法继续铺设了
One-Eye Bossy Man think road not possible.
他虽然脏话连篇 但是铁路还是可以继续铺设的
Use very bad language.But road possible.
怎么铺?
How?
会让你看到的
Well, l'll be.
如果中国人有什么擅长的话 那一定要算是黑火♥药♥了
lf there's one thing the Chinese know something about, it's gunpowder.
准备好了?!
Ready?
好了!
Ready!
好了!好了!
救命!
Help me!
周平!
Chow-Ping!
快来帮帮我!
Help me!
周平
Chow-Ping!
很好
Good.
1866年12月20日 怀俄明州地界
菲尔·卡尼堡
白人的要塞有如散布在我们土地上的污点
The white man's forts spread like a stain across the people's land.
白乌鸦和红矛加入了红云指挥的队伍
White Crow and Red Lance joined the warriors of Red Cloud.
共同消灭白人的每一个落脚点
There they would fight to remove any mark of the white man.
同先前相比 这将是一场完全的不同的战争
This would be a different kind of war,
这场战争需要仔细观察 耐心等待
fought like no other.lt would be a war of watching,of waiting.
- 我已打探过那些白人士兵 -
- 他们很容易上当 -
- 他们的军官很容易发火 -
- 这会让他们变的很愚蠢 -
- 一旦我们发动袭击 -
- 那些士兵就会保护他们的补给车队 -
- 我们会在山坡的另一面等着他们 -
- 从每一个小队中选出两名年轻人 -
- 让他们把白人士兵引到这条峡谷 -
- 我自愿加入 -
- 我的儿子红矛想完成他的第一次奇袭 -
- 狂马♥会♥带领你们的 -
- 当我只有13岁的时候 -
- 我得到了自己的第一匹马 -
- 明天你也会变成一个大人了 -
- 我会割下许多敌人的头皮 -
- 这可不是小孩子的把戏 -
- 如果你想杀死白人 -
- 就必须按他们的方式思考问题 -
- 一定不能心急 -
- 要有耐心 -
上尉 补给车队遭到袭击
Captain! The supply train is being fired upon.
你去支援补给车队 费德曼上尉
Support the supply train,Captain Fetterman.
救他们回来 然后向我报告
Relieve it and report back to me.
任何情况下都不要追击敌人
Under no circumstances are you to pursue
不要越过洛奇小路岭同印第安人交火
and engage the lndians over Lodge Trail Ridge.
明白了么?
ls that understood?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
追击不许超过洛奇小路岭 卡林顿上校 我明白
No pursuit beyond Lodge Trail Ridge.Colonel Carrington, sir. Come on!
上帝保佑你 上尉
Godspeed, captain.
驾!
停下!
那边就是洛奇小路岭 费德曼上尉
That's Lodge Trail Ridge,Captain Fetterman.
他在干什么?
What's he doing?
驾!
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
- 你不能割掉他的头皮 -
- 这个勇士非常勇敢 -
- 我们要尊重他 -
1867年2月 内华达山脉 唐纳峰
海拔7000英尺
我们敲不开那块石头了
We're never gonna break out of that rock.
已经努力尝试有一年了
We've been trying for a year.
白人说...
Fan gway say
把山移开 可山却不想走
move mountain,but mountain don't want to move.
这就是白人的逻辑
That's white man's logic.
不要指望你能理解它
Don't try to understand it.
否则你会发疯的
You'll go crazy trying.
你老家还有人么 周平?
You got people back where you come from, Chow-Ping?
在家乡有我的妻子
Have wife in home village.
有朝一日 这里的活干完了
One day l finish here,
我就会对她说"来这里吧"
say to her,''You come now.''
我会给她买♥♥丝绸做的裙子
Give her silk dress.
我们会住在Tai Fau
We go live in Tai Fau.
Tai Fau?
Tai Fau?
是旧金山吧?
San Francisco, right?
你的中文学的很好
You learn Chinese real good.
我一直在学习你们的语言
l've been studying your phrase books.
还学会了写几个你们的文字
Learned how to write a little of your alphabet.
你有家乡么?
You have village?
美国人不属于这里的任何地方
Americans don't belong to any one place.
我们安定下来 接着又永无休止寻求一些新的东西
Just when we get settled, we up and get restless for something different.
我做过驿马快信的骑手直到公♥司♥倒闭
l rode the Pony Express till it played out.
只有在马背上我才会感到自♥由♥
Never as free as when l was on the back of a horse.
从那以后就没有稳定的工作了
Nothin' steady after that.
那现在你为什么留在这里
Why you stay now?
我从来没有参与过这样的事情
Never been a part of something like this.
干得这么久
Something permanent.
我想我应该看着它完工 就这一次
l think maybe l'll see it through,just this once.
也许我就是他们所说的疯狂的印第安人
Or maybe l'm just a crazy lndian,like they all say.
1867年4月 内布拉斯加州地界
北普拉特
当北普拉特只是一块距奥马哈300英里远的空旷草原的时候
Once, North Platte had only been an empty prairie, 300 miles from Omaha.
像丹尼尔·惠勒这样充满雄心壮志的人将它变成一座生机勃勃的城镇
Ambitious men like Daniel Wheeler had turned the wilderness into a boomtown.
有如恶狼一样的移♥民♥蜂拥而至 紧紧跟随着铁路工人
Carnivorous swarms followed the railroad workers every step of the way,
大肆挥霍着他们的报酬
devouring their weekly pay faster than grasshoppers.
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊!
Jackson!
来了 爸爸!
Coming, Pa!
无疑现在是一个全新的时代
Sure is flush times.
移♥动♥的城镇
你们应该在我们开化这里之前再好好看看这个地方
Should've seen the place before we civilized it.
恕我直言 惠勒
l don't mind telling you, Wheeler,
太平洋联合铁路公♥司♥会把这种酒馆当作是对他们的侮辱
that the Union Pacific finds the very presence of a sinkhole like this a noxious affront.
我希望你能打消他们的想法 凯斯蒙特
l'd like to see you try to stop it, Casement.
一个机遇就在你眼前
You'd have a mutiny on your hands.
要是聪明的话 你该想想我们私下里合作
Might be wiser for you to start thinking of us as informal partners.
你利用修建铁路的土地
You appropriated railroad land for illicit purposes
非法赢利 然后再把它以5倍的价钱卖♥♥给其他投资商
and then sold it to other speculators at five times its value.
不能怪我 是太平洋联合铁路公♥司♥的
Don't bellyache to me if the Union Pacific swells
那些人没看到他们手中潜在的商机
couldn't see the potential of their own right-of-way.
不要向我宣扬在铁路上可以得到什么好处
Do not presume to lecture me on what's good for the railroad.
不 不是针对你的
No. That's for you.
像你们这些来自东部的精明人 不需要别人教你们怎么做
Your masters back east don't need any lessons.
政♥府♥的国债
在平地上铺设1英里就有1万6千块钱进帐
Government bonds. $1 6,000 a mile for flatlands graded and tracked.
丘陵地带1英里3万2千块
$32,000 a mile for foothills,
山地6万4千块
$6♥4♥,000 a mile for mountains.
告诉我 凯斯蒙特
Tell me, Casement.
你知道大西洋联合铁路公♥司♥迄今为止
How many so-called ''mountains''
修建的铁路穿过了多少这样山地?
has the Union Pacific climbed thus far?
先生 你是一个无♥耻♥的投机商
You, sir, are a rank opportunist.
先生们 欢迎来到北普拉特
Welcome to North Platte, sir.
这里就是你们期盼已久的草原商业中心
King of the Plains Emporium is the place for you.
这里有最好的饭馆和酒水
Best tables, best liquor.
还有最美丽的姑娘
先生 让我来帮您拿吧
这边请
祝我们每天的客人都愉快
Give us this day our daily strangers.
制♥作♥缝补服装
我把你的裤子缝好了
l have your britches ready.
好的
All right.
都不知道什么时候破的
You'd never know they were ripped.
5美分
Five cents, please.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
这条已经破的不成样子了
Those are getting pretty worn.
你应该让我给你做条新的
You ought to let me make you a new pair.
是吗?真的 可以么?
You'd do that?
没问题
l'd like that.
好
要给你量尺寸
l'll have to measure you.
站到上面来
Step right up.
把你的胳膊像这样张开
Raise your arms out like this.
看来你这里的生意还真是好啊
Looks like you're prospering.
如果我攒够了钱
lf l save up enough money,
我就可以开自己的店 而不用再像向父亲租♥房♥♥子了
l can get my own shop,and l won't have to rent from your father anymore.
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表