剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
做出凶恶的表情
give me a ferocious look.
很好
That's good.
好的
All right now.
呃...警官
Sergeant,
把枪从酋长的手上拿过去
take the rifle off the chief
举起来
and hold it up.
再高点
A little higher.
就这样!
There it is!
保持住
Hold still now.
"英勇的松脊岭警官"
''lntrepid Pine Ridge police sergeants,
"老郊狼和黄耳环"
Old Coyote and Yellow Earring
"逮捕了手持卡斯特将军的来♥复♥枪♥的敌对分子"
apprehend renegade hostiles on the warpath with Custer's own rifles.''
嗯 不错
Yeah, that's good.
1...
One.
2...
Two.
3!
Three.
怎么样?
太完美了
That was perfect.
先生们 畅饮吧
Drink up, gentlemen.
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
纽约的那帮读者肯定会被唬住的
They are gonna eat this up in New York.
玛格丽特·阳光
你亲爱的家人正在找你
你得到许可了么?
You got permission for that?
当然
l got permission.
你可以去问鲁瓦耶
Ask Royer.
你可能都见过她
You might have seen her yourself.
我不记人的长相
Don't keep track of faces.
斯坦丁罗克保留地
火都灭了
You let the fire go out.
我没注意
Didn't notice.
这些白人的书里有什么好东西
What good are all these white man's books
让你连挨冻都不知道
if you don't know when you're cold?
没那么冷
lt's not that cold.
你...呃
You...
把这些书都读过了?
read all these books?
有许多东西要向他们学习
There's much to learn from them.
这些知识到底有什么好处?
What good is this knowledge?
你问的太多了 红矛
You have many questions, but...
但是你却不想听我的解释
...you have no desire to hear answers.
而你却不想学习
And you do not wish to learn.
我跟你说过了
l've told you.
鬼舞完全是一种迷信
The Ghost Dance is only superstition.
神灵们帮助不了我们
Spirits can't help our people.
只有靠我们自己
Only we can do that for ourselves.
你没有长耳朵
You do not have ears.
根本听不进去别人的话
You will not listen.
- 我可以保证有一天 -
- 白人们再也不会伤害到我们 -
- 那些已故的人会重生 -
- 死去的人重生是根本不可能的 -
- 管理处的那个老头子 麦克劳夫伦 -
- 说士兵会来阻止这个舞蹈 -
- 那些士兵不会伤害到我们的 -
- 弥赛亚给了我一个幻象 -
- 这件衣服具有神力 -
- 可以阻挡士兵的子弹 -
- 红云和大脚的族人都在跳舞了 -
- 坐牛的族人也应该跳 -
不管踢熊怎么说 棉布是不可能阻挡铅子弹的
Cotton will not stop a lead bullet,no matter what Kicking Bear says.
所谓的"相信"或"不相信"
To say ''believe''or ''do not believe,''
都是白人思考问题的方式
this is the white man's way.
- 让我的族人也跳舞吧 -
先生们 这件邪恶的东西 被称作 鬼衣
This pernicious item, gentlemen,is known as a ghost shirt.
在声称它所具有的全部神力中 其中一条就是可以抵挡子弹
Among its many powers,it is alleged to stop bullets.
我们有理由相信 麻烦将接踵而至
So let us not deny further that trouble is imminent.
那些敌对分子已经做好了使用武力的准备
Every one of these hostiles is prepared to use violence.
我对他们非常了解
l've been among them before.
问题是:您打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do about it?
在内政部和陆军部
We can do nothing until the lnterior Department and the War Department
下达明确指令前 什么都做不了
provide explicit instructions.
在此之前我们只能等待
Until then, we must all wait
密切注意任何可能战争爆发的迹象
and be on our guard at the first sign of outbreak.
如果你不去管他
lf you just leave it alone,
不予理会
and likely as not,
这种狂热会逐渐的消退的
the whole craze will die down on its own.
在斯坦丁罗克的麦克劳夫伦先生
Mr. McLaughlin at Standing Rock believes that
认为只要像坐牛这样
as long as a single malcontent like Sitting Bull remains at large,
的反对者还逍遥法外 我们就无法保证安全
that we cannot be secure.And l concur.
我同时认为
lf you lock up the ringleaders...
如果能够抓到头目...
Then you're gonna have
...那么你就真的有麻烦了
a real problem on your hands...
这可不是在说笑
...not just in your imagination.
这是一件鬼衣么?
ls this a ghost shirt?
鬼衣 明白?
Ghost shirt, savvy?
鬼衣
Ghost shirt.
你想要什么做交换
What will you take for it?
你和我之间
You... and me.
我们做个交易
We make trade.
交易
Trade.
是的
That's right.
你想要我的照相机
You want my camera.
一个印第安女人还想拍照
What's a squaw know about taking pictures?
告诉你
l'll tell you what.
我会给你
l'll give you...
两美元
Two American dollars.
没门
No can do.
这是非卖♥♥品
lt's not for sale.
照相机可以很容易就再搞到一台
Hey, another camera's easy to come by.
你上哪里再去找一件鬼衣?
Where in the hell else are you gonna find another ghost shirt?
女士 成交了
Lady, you got yourself a deal.
怎么样?
How about that?
非常不错
That's nice. Real nice.
而且是防弹的
l'm bulletproof.
最好试试
Better not try it.
需要修理一下
Needs mending.
我们最好检查一下
We best see to it.
瞧那边
Look at that.
上帝啊
我要回谷仓
l'll be doggoned.
去取些铁丝和工具之类的
l'm gonna go back to the barn and get some extra wire
然后咱们就修好它
and tools and whatnot,and we'll fix her.
它们自己闯进来的
They busted in.
不会又想跑出去吧?
Won't they just bust out again?
我认为不会
No, l don't think so.
为什么?
Well, why not?
也许因为这是它们所熟悉的土地
Maybe because this is the land they remember.
爸爸
Father.
看到你和这些孩子在一起 让我发自心底的感到高兴
lt makes my heart glad to see you with these children.
你是他们的好母亲
You are a good mother to them.
正如您是我的好母亲
As you were to me.
我四处流浪一定让你担了不少心
My wandering must have caused you great worry and pain.
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
你一直是我们家里的探索者
You were always our family's seeker.
但是你选择的道路并不平坦
But the road you have chosen has not been easy.
很多时候
There were so many times
我都认为无法再继续向前了
when l thought it was impossible to go on.
但是我想到了您的勇气
But l remembered your strength,
想起了您是如何在我们认为父亲已经去世后撑起了这个家
how you carried on even after we thought Father had died.
这是您给予我的天赋
That was the greatest gift you gave to me.
您帮助我学会忍♥耐
You helped me to endure.
学会生活
To live.
好了之后 你通过这里观察
When you're ready,you look through here,
然后按下这个钮
then you press this button.
很高兴你仍然在照像
l'm happy you still take pictures.
不 我没有...
l didn't...
自从桑德克里克之后
...after Sand Creek.
但是现在不一样了
But it is all different now.
"当我受尽命运"
注③出自威廉·莎士比亚《14行诗》
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表