剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
The Wheelers had become men of substance,
可罗伯特知道有些比财富更重要的事情...
but Robert knew that something more
随着铁轨的延伸而不复存在了 他决定将这些找回来
important had been lost along the tracks and he aimed to get it back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 罗伯特
Hello, Robert.
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
这条裙子真好看 克莱拉
That's a pretty dress, Clara.
显示出了精湛的技艺
lt speaks of a real delicate sensibility.
精湛的?
Delicate?
这就是你对我的看法吗?
My, is that how you see me?
不
No!
我只是...
l was just...
我是想说看到像这里一样别致的地方
Look, all l meant to say was it's nice to see some refinement
我感到很高兴
in a place such as this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你实现了你的诺言
Well, you did just what you said you would.
我为你感到骄傲
l'm proud of you.
我带你去看样东西
Let me show you something.
克莱拉
Clara...
这是...
These are...
虚荣心
Vanities,
不 不 完全不是
No. No. Not at all.
这个太漂亮了
These are... great.
我从来没有想到自己会再开始画设计图
l never thought l'd take up drawing again.
当我还是个小姑娘的时候 我就有了自己理想
When l was a girl,l had such ambitions.
我梦想有一天在纽约或者旧金山之类的地方
l dreamed of owning a ladies' emporium
开一家自己的女士商店
in a place like New York or San Francisco.
我想象着自己...
l imagined myself traveling
在欧洲各国的首都旅行
to all the great capitals of Europe and...
我想那个时候有许多的时间能让我做白日梦
l had time to dream then,l suppose.
永远也不要放弃你的梦想 克莱拉
You should never stop dreaming, Clara.
我有点...
That was bold of me,
太鲁莽了
l know.
罗伯特·惠勒 这不算鲁莽
Not nearly bold enough,Robert Wheeler.
1868年6月 内华达州
大盆地 洪堡低地
多诺万!
Donovan!
连长耳大野兔穿越这个沙漠的时候
A jackrabbit would need a canteen and a haversack
都需要水壶和干粮
to get through this desert.
让我开始怀念当时在山地施工的情形了
Makes me wish we were back in the mountains.
见鬼!
Damn it!
快继续干活!
Put your backs into it!
当我们铺设一英里的时候 那帮该死的太平洋联合铁路公♥司♥的人已经铺好4英里了
Every mile we make, the mother-loving Union Pacific makes four.
是上天堂还是下地狱就都看你们自己的了
Now you work as though heaven itself were before you and hell behind you!
这里是男人的世界 多诺万!
This isn't a ladies' social, Donovan!
请你再说一遍 斯托布里奇先生
Beggin' your pardon,Mr. Strobridge.
你要是再拼命让这些人干活 那么大家都会死掉
You work these men any harder,you're not gonna have one left.
想想这里的温度 先生
The heat, sir.
你们快点让这些该死的中国佬继续挖!
You get these cursed Celestials digging!
如果你没法指挥这些中国人干活 多诺万
lf you don't get these Chinese working, Donovan,
那么你和其他的指挥就要顶替他们干活了
you and the other walking bosses will have to take their place on the line.
恐怕我办不到先生
l'm afraid l can't do that, sir.
你说什么?
What did you say?
是不能 还是不想?
Can't or won't?
恕我直言 先生
No disrespect meant, sir.
只有我们团结一致才能铺好铁路
But we're gonna finish this railroad together,
否则就不可能铺设好
or we're not gonna finish it!
让他们休息一下吧
Give the men a day of rest.
我们明天一大早就继续工作
We resume work first light tomorrow morning.
好的 先生!
Yes, sir.
我记得你说过不会管中国人的事
Thought you said you didn't have any use for the Chinese.
可我更不想管那些指挥的事
Got even less for bosses.
1868年 8月
怀俄明州地界
菲尔·卡尼堡
经过两年的征战
After two years of fighting,
白人的士兵放弃了他们的要塞并且签订条约
注⑤ 条约:1868年拉勒米堡条约
the Long Knives abandoned their forts and signed a treaty
将神圣的土地归还给拉科塔族
that gave the sacred lands back to the Lakota.
红云完成了一项...
Red Cloud had done what no man,
白人和印第安人都认为不可能完成的事情
white or lndian, thought possible.
许多年轻人在这场大捷中找回了信心
Young warriors took heart from this great victory.
许多已经呆在保留地的年轻人...
Many who had gone to the reservations
又重新回到了昔日的捕猎地点
began to return to their hunting grounds.
他们在那里遭遇到了白人
There they found more white men.
新一轮的冲突又再次展开
The circle of violence was renewed.
而对此的惩罚却落到了追求和平的人们的身上
Punishment fell on those who did not seek war.
沃希托河
黑壶营地
看见那个没有 惠勒先生
注⑥ 卡斯特的印第安名字就叫做"晨星之子"
See that, Mr. Wheeler?
这是胜利的预兆
A presentiment of victory.
是上天注定的 上校
Heaven sent, colonel.
干得好 侦察兵 如果我还需要你的话 会派人去找你的
Fine work, scouts.l will send for you if l have need.
加里·欧文 前进吧 下士
The Garry Owen,if you please, corporal.
驾!
士兵!士兵!
Soldiers!Soldiers!
我们被包围了!
All around us!
照看好妇女
See to the women.
尽可能的保护她们
Save as many as you can.
我们正处在一场恶梦之中
We're living in the nightmare.
我们会再见面的
May we meet again.
上校想见你
Colonel wants to see you.
把那件大衣给我
Give me that coat!
快点!
Now!
别停下!
Get moving!
继续走!
Go on!
回到队伍中去!
玛格丽特?
Margaret?
进去!
堪萨斯州 海斯堡
第七骑兵团司令部
那个人看起来不像是属于他们劣♥等♥民♥族♥的 不是么 阿姆斯壮?
That one doesn't look like such a bad sort, does she, Armstrong?
这些女人的凶狠程度已经不能用 我们对性别的定义来判断了
Their women possess a fierceness not found in our more refined sex.
对于那些作奴役还没有被完全同化的人...
Those that have not been too degraded by being mere chattels
可以教她们一些最基本的礼节
may yet learn some rudimentary manners.
你叫什么名字?
And what's your name?
她叫玛格丽特 女士
This one goes by Margaret, ma'am.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
真是个好听的名字
That's a lovely name.
很高兴见到你 玛格丽特
lt's nice to have met you, Margaret.
- 我会把你从这里弄出去的 -
就是你
That's the one!
你该让中士提醒他的手下
You tell the lieutenant to mind his privates.
这个人是最野的
This one's a wildcat.
不!放我回去!
No! Take me back!
不要再打我了!你不会有事的
Stop fighting!Ain't nothing gonna happen.
你和他们没什么两样 都是杀人的凶手
You're nothing but a murderer just like the rest of them!
不!不!
听我说
Listen to me! Listen to me!
没事了
听我说
我会把你弄出那道门
l'm gonna march you through that gate.
在马厩里有一匹马 知道么?
There's a pony waiting at the corral.
你骑上他
Get on it.
就可以离开这里了 明白么?
You gonna ride clear of here.
不 我不要
No! l won't!
不!
No!
把我带回去!
Take me back!
你不属于那些人!
You don't belong with these people.
你不属于他们!
You don't belong with them.
这些人...
These people.
是我的母亲和姐妹
They're my sisters......and my mothers
是我的孩子和兄弟
and my children.And my brothers.
我不会离开他们!
l won't leave them.
你已经语无伦次了 玛格丽特
You ain't talking sense, Margaret.
如果我不能保证你平安的离开这里 我该如何面对爸爸和妈妈
How can l ever face Ma and Pa if l don't see you safe out of here?
你就告诉他们...
You tell them...
他们的女儿玛格丽特已经在桑德克里克死了
...their daughter Margaret died at Sand Creek.
[玛格丽特的印第安语名]活下来见证了白人是如何在沃希托遵守他们的"诺言"的
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表