剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
l run a respectable house.
你负责让它保持井井有条
You'll see to it that it looks respectable.
先生们 不要动
Gentlemen, not a twitch.
姑娘 你在找人么?
Hey, you lookin' for someone, gal?
你可以问我 这里的人我都认识
You ask me 'cause...l know everybody.
请让开 先生
Step aside, sir, please.
我有事要找你们的长官
l have business with your officer.
快听听
Well, listen to that, huh?
一个小姑娘有什么事?
This little gal's got business, huh?
干♥你♥的活去 大兵
Back to your work, private.
有什么可以为您效劳的么 小姐?
Can l help you, miss?
这里有没有曾经跟随弗里蒙特服役的士兵呢?
Are there any men here who served with Captain Fremont?
刚刚游♥行♥的队伍里面有几个
Some in the parade marched under his flag.
还剩下几个熊旗的人
There's a few Bear Flaggers left.
你在找谁?
Who you lookin' for?
雅各布·惠勒
Jacob Wheeler.
雅各布·惠勒...
Jacob Wheeler...
没错 我认识他
Sure, l know him.
跟我来
Come with me.
老实说 我从来没见过像老雅各布那样赶骡子的人
l tell you, l've never seen a mule skinner like old Jacob.
赶骡子?
Mule skinner?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
现在 我来帮你
Now, l'll do for you,
但首先 你得帮帮我
but first you got to do for me.
不要
No.
求求你...
Please...
没事了
lt's all right.
没事了
lt's all right.
有我在就没事了
You're safe with me.
你得听我的
You have to listen to me.
你得离开这
You have to leave here.
你得赶快离开这
Leave here immediately.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
你必须离开这里
You must leave.
这件看起来符合你的身材
This one appears to be in your size.
有点太漂亮了
lt's too pretty.
不会的
Nonsense.
不会的 我有很多呢
No, l have many of these...
当然都是为照像的人准备的
for my sittings,of course.
谢谢您 比格斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Biggs.
请...
Please...
叫我伊森
Call me Ethan.
我就称呼您玛格丽特 可以么?
l shall call you Margaret, all right?
您的心肠真好
You're very kind.
有时间您一定要允许我为您照张像
You must allow me to make your portrait sometime.
恐怕不行
l couldn't.
我想没问题
l think you could.
不算太大嘛
lt's not very big.
你知道自己在说什么吗?
lf you knew what you were talking about,
这至少值30美元
you'd know that's probably worth about $30.
你找到其他的了么?
You have found more of this?
还没有 但会找到的
Not yet, but l will.
我能拿起来看看么?
Can l hold it?
当然可以
Sure you can.
你一定没见过这样的事
You've never seen anything like it.
好几百人就这么在河里捡出了钱
Hundreds of them in the river pulling out a fortune
不费吹灰之力
without even trying.
这是大自然的恩赐 就等着你去拿
lt's nature's bounty,and it's right there for the taking.
不会这么简单
lt cannot be so easy.
和你说了 只需要你蹲在水边仔细的找
l'm telling you, it's sitting in the water waiting to be found,
上帝会帮我找到的
and l'm, by God, gonna find it.
我想做一件对我们大家都有好处的事情
l want to do what's right by all of us.
你已经做到了
You have.
不 男人总可以做的更好
No, no, a man can always do better,
我一直想这么做
and that's just what l mean to do.
你可以捡起你的车轮匠的活
You could fix wheels again.
我不是一个车轮匠 雅各布也不是
l'm no wheelwright,and neither was Jacob.
你是知道的
You know that.
你哥哥不会理会这些事
Your brother would not care about such things.
他可能已经在某条小溪中发财了
He could be in the middle of some stream right now making his fortune.
可他肯定不在这里
He sure ain't here.
今晚会很冷
lt will be cold tonight.
请抱进来一些木头
Please bring in the wood.
亚伯就能去拿
Abe can do it.
快去
Go on.
采了一天的矿已经够累的了
Day's hard prospecting takes it right out of a man.
找到了!我找到了!
自从我兄弟...我就一直照顾着他们
l mean, l've looked after them since my brother...
正如我所说的
Like l said,
只要我在这发财了 他们下辈子就不愁了
when l'm done here,they're not gonna want for anything.
我要到上游去
Me, l'm going up river.
用那400块钱买♥♥点生活必需品
Spent most of that 400 on supplies.
有些人通过卖♥♥他们淘金的那3平方英尺的土地
There's some making more coin selling a man his three squares
比站在水里一整天赚的还多
Water gets right into my bones.
我的心都凉了
你得用这个犒劳自己
You gotta get yourself one of these.
不论何时 它都会让你的身心为之一振
Every now and then,it warms a man's body......and his spirit.
你能从柜台后面给我的朋友拿瓶特别的么?
Hey, can you get my friend here one of these special flasks,dig it out of the back?
15块钱
$15.
简直就是抢劫
That's robbery,that's what that is.
可我没说不要
Doesn't mean l don't want it.
没错吧
Told you.
你怎么知道这东西的?
How do you get this thing out?
从一个妓♥女♥那里听说的
One of them hookers knows how.
如果新的谷藏没建好 这个冬天会很难熬的
This winter will be hard if the barn is not finished.
我们的家畜就没有地方呆了
Our animals will not have shelter.
都和你说了 我现在没时间
l got no time.
算了吧
Let it be.
我刚找到了金子 而你却让我去钉钉子
l just found gold and you want me to pound nails.
- 他没权利那样和您讲话 -
- 爸爸知道对错 -
- 回去睡觉吧 -
他刚才说什么?
What's he saying?
我如果发了财 儿子 这些都是属于我们大家的
When l strike it, son,it'll be for all of us.
我不是你的儿子
l'm not your son.
你最好老实点 不然我就上去扇你
Mind your manners or l'll come up and strap you!
你不是我父亲 你不能打我
You ain't strapping me.
- 听话 高原之狼 -
回去
Go.
这孩子可不该这样
Boy's got no call to act like that.
我待他像亲生的一样
Treated him like he was my own.
亲生的!
My own!
怎么没肉
There's no meat.
那些淘金子的人把猎物都吓跑了
The miners have chased away all the game.
果真如此 还是亚伯不会打猎?
That or Abe's not much of a hunter.
你要开始替你妈妈分担家务了!
You better start providing for your mother!
像你一样吗?
Like you are?
你说什么?
What'd you say?
没什么
Nothing.
你说什么?!
What'd you say?!
没什么!
Nothing!
该是让你知道什么是尊重长辈时候了!
lt's time you learned respect.
明白么?
Understand?
算了
Enough!
坐下来吃饭
Sit down. Eat.
对不起
l'm sorry.
离她远点!
Stay away from her!
放开我!
Get off me!
住手!
Stop!
叶忒罗 住手!
Jethro, stop!
不!
No!
上帝啊!
God.
- 你要去哪儿 -
- 离开这里 -
他不是有意这么做的
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表