剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
lt's a gift?
是的
Yes, it is.
就在尤巴帕斯那
Up near Yuba Pass,
我的马车的一个轮子坏了 一个猎人帮我修好了
a wagon broke a wheel and a trapper fixed it.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我刚刚遇到一个人 他自称是雅各布·惠勒
l just met a fella. Says he may have seen Jacob fixing a wheel.
在我们回来之前请帮我们照看一下店铺
Look after the store until we return,
让他老实一点
and make sure he behaves himself.
这几天这里会相安无事的
A steady pace will get you there in a couple of days,
祝你们好运
and l want to wish you luck.
一路平安
Safe journey.
不许动!
Don't you move.
不然把你打个稀巴烂
l'll blast your guts down your backside.
我不是小偷
l'm not a thief.
住嘴!
Shut up!
你不像是小偷
You don't look like a thief.
起码你不熟悉这片林子
You don't know the woods.
看来你是远道而来的
You announced yourself a mile away.
我们在找一个人
We're looking for someone.
我们在找雅各布·惠勒
We're looking for Jacob Wheeler.
- 是阳光吗 -
玛格丽特 是你么?
Margaret, is that you?
爸爸
Daddy.
天啊
Hold that, young man.
爸爸
Daddy.
1851年
拉科塔地界
- 你马上就会尝到当父亲的滋味了 -
- 这可不是件容易的事 -
- 但却是最幸福的事 -
- 以前你是一个好孩子 -
- 现在你就要成为一个好父亲了 -
- 现在和那时比起来变化太大了 -
- 我希望你的儿子能平安地长大 -
- 要是一个女儿怎么办 -
- 那下次你就有儿子了 -
- 是个男孩子 -
- 好极了 -
- 白乌鸦 这是你的儿子 -
- 给他起什么名字好呢 -
- 他的名字叫做红矛 -
- 真是个好名字 -
- 抱一下你的孙子吧 父亲 -
- 我的孙子 -
叶忒罗·惠勒
下一位
Please, next.
漂亮的印第安妻子 是吧
注⑨ 妻子:Squaw(贬义)
Fine looking squaw, ain't she?
他还有一个好看的女儿
She got a good-looking daughter too.
我不会介意同她交往的
l wouldn't mind making her acquaintance.
也许还能让她陪我洗个澡
Might even take me a bath.
我从来不知道有像她这样洗澡的印第安姑娘
l never known an lnjun gal do wash like her.
女孩一定是每天都洗裤子
Her husband must have clean britches every day.
星期日的时候洗两次
Twice on Sunday.
你是印第安的姑娘 所以根本不需要裤子
You don't need britches.
下一个
Move on.
我打赌你裙子里面什么都没穿
Bet you ain't wearing none under that skirt.
我们马上就会弄清楚 是吧?
We're just gonna have to find out.
伙计 慢来
Easy there, partner.
小心她的猎枪 朋友
Mind that scattergun, friend.
她真的会开枪
She knows how to use it.
离开这里 放过我们吧 先生
Just get along and leave us alone, mister!
瞧瞧这是谁?
Look at that lndian half-breed.
放开我!
Let go of me!
把枪拿出来 放到我能看到的地方
Hand over your pistols and clear on out.
你没权利让我们交出枪
Got no call to take our pistols.
你们已经很走运了 我没有杀了你们来消遣
Lucky l don't kill you.
你是谁 朋友?
Who might you be?
我就是那个把你们从这里扔出去的人
The man that's gonna wing you
然后我就能在杀死你们之前
just so l can carve your scalps and show 'em to you
活剥下你们的头皮
before l kill you.
小雅各布
Jacob Jr.,
拿着这个 儿子
take this, son.
起来!
Get on up!
好的
All right.
下次和别人的妻子讲话的时候
Next time you talk to a man's wife,
要礼貌些
you'll show her some respect.
出去 滚出去!
Come on, get out of here!
把这个给我
我叫雅各布·惠勒
My name's Jacob Wheeler!
从现在起 你们这群狗♥娘♥养♥的谁还想来捣乱
From now on, any of you sons of bitches step out of line,
先要看我答不答应!
you'll answer to me!
有人想试试么?
Anybody want to challenge that?
从孩提时代Wakan Takan救了他的那天起
From his days as a boy when Tatanka let him live,
野牛之爱总是被那个有关拉科塔族末日的可怕梦魇萦绕着
Loved by the Buffalo was chased by dark dreams of days yet to come for the Lakota.
他看到白人的车轮践踏着大地
He had seen the white man's wheels scarring the land,
碾过土地 向各地驶去
grinding into the Earth,rolling over all in its path.
而武器则会让这个世界变得一片荒凉
A weapon that would make the world a desolate place.
他四处周游
He traveled the land
同Wakan Tanka的人♥民♥生活在一起
and lived among its peoples
为这个可怕的预言寻找着答案
seeking an answer to this terrible prophecy.
1854年 内布拉斯加地界
布鲁尔族村庄
回来!
Hey, whoa! Come on back here!
这边!
This way!
过来!
Shoo!
过来!
Shoo!
- 过来 -
- 过来啊 -
- 把这头牛牵回去 免的他再撞坏其它东西 -
- 你不想要你的牛了么 -
- 过来 -
- 我要用这头牛来做为对我的赔偿 -
- 把它还给他们 -
- 如果你不还就会招来那些士兵的 -
- 它把我的帐篷撞倒了 -
- 这头牛已经惹了麻烦 -
- 我们必须在早上赶去要塞 -
- 同那些士兵的头谈谈 -
- 他们来了 -
- 士兵 -
征服之熊 从这里经过的车队中的一头牛被你们抢走了
Conquering Bear, a cow was taken from a wagon train that passed by this village,
我要求你归还这头牛 并且交出那个贼
and l demand that you return this cow and turn over the thief.
- 他要逮捕偷牛的人 -
- 牛不是我们偷的 -
- 它自己跑进了我们的营地 -
- 还撞坏了很多东西 -
- 高额头让那人过来把牛领走 -
- 结果那个人却跑开了 -
- 他把牛留下来做为赔偿 -
- 高额头杀了那头牛 -
- 我们把这头闯祸的牛吃掉了 -
高额头杀了那头牛 并且被他们吃了
High Forehead killed the cow,and they ate it.
他是明尼康兴族人
He's Minneconjou.
- 告诉他们完整的话 -
- 你告诉这个小队长我的原话 -
- 告诉他们完整的话 -
- 他喝醉了 -
- 我们会赔偿这只牛的损失 -
- 它本身已经老了 并且遍体鳞伤 -
- 但我们愿意给你们一头骡子做为赔偿 -
他们不会把这个人交给你们
They're not gonna give you this man.
他们会给你其它的东西做为赔偿
They give you something for the cow.
告诉他们偷这头牛的人要进监狱
The man who took this cow will go to the stockade.
他必须马上把那个人交给我
He must turn this man over to me now.
- 你必须交出那个人 高额头 -
- 我们要把他关到监狱里 -
- 告诉这个小队长我们可以坐下来 -
- 一起抽一会烟来解决这件事 -
注⑩ 印第安人用坐在一起抽烟来表示和平
- 我们会用五匹马作为对牛的赔偿 -
他想和你坐下来一起抽烟
He wants to sit and smoke with you.
美国♥军♥队不会和盗贼们谈判的
The United States Army does not bargain with thieves.
让他们把枪准备好
Ready on those guns.
只是一头牛 少尉
lt's just a cow.
让他们准备好 否则我以违抗命令把你关进监狱
Ready those guns,or l'll have you in the stockade for insubordination.
征服之熊 美国♥军♥官现在命令你...
Conquering Bear, you are ordered by the U.S. Army
交出那个偷牛的人 否则后果自负
to hand over this cow thief or suffer the consequences.
- 五匹马赔偿损失已经足够了 -
他说什么?
What's he saying?
他会交出这个人么?
Will he give me this man?
不会
No.
- 他喝醉了 -
开枪
Fire.
什么 长官?
Sir?
该死的 开枪!
Fire, damn you!
射击!
Fire!
射击!
Fire!
- 不要还击 不要还击 -
人们的痛苦是如此巨大
The people's pain was deep
使得他们无法控制住自己
and their anger beyond control.
白人的所作所为表明他们毫无诚意可言
The white man had shown himself to be without honor.
长草地条约也已经不复存在了
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表