剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
lf they catch him,they'll shoot him.
你过于夸张了
Surely, you're exaggerating.
你有没有看到那些所谓的记者写的东西
Have you seen what these so-called reporters are writing?
"充满杀机的红鬼"
''The murderous redskins are now whetting their knives
"挥舞着他们大刀"
in anticipation of the moment
"不久后就会大开杀戒"
when they begin their bloody work.''
任何有眼睛的人都会看到管理处那里是多么的平静
Anybody with eyes in their head can see the agency's peaceful.
如果乔治真的杀了某人
lf George did... kill somebody,
肯定是有理由的
he did it with provocation.
我们要为他祈祷
We'll say a prayer for him.
有大灵的保护
He has the protection of Tatanka.
就足够了
That is enough.
巴德兰兹
大脚酋长营地
- 你们从哪来 -
- 我们来自 -
- 警♥察♥杀死坐牛的地方 -
- 斯坦丁罗克 -
- 我们会去松脊岭 -
- 红云的族人那里 -
- 红云会帮助我们的 -
- 我们发现许多白人士兵留下的痕迹 -
- 如果白人士兵来 -
- 我们会和他们谈判 -
- 不要再有战争了 -
大爷 我已经不再是以前的那个我了
l'm not who l once was, Grandfather.
我们都不再是以前的自己了
None of us are who we were.
你能回到自己的族人这里已经很好了
lt is enough that you have returned to your people.
我 呃...
l...
杀了一个人
l killed a man.
他不是白人
Not a wasichu.
一个拉科他族人
Another Lakota.
我看到了你内心的阴霾
l saw a darkness inside of you.
现在我明白了
Now l understand.
我失去了我生命的中心
l've lost my center.
整个世界都失去了中心
注④意指失去了布莱克山 平原印第安人认为的世界的中心
The world has lost its center.
做好接受你圣诞礼物的准备了么?
You ready for your Christmas present?
啊?
停!
1♥8♥9♥0年12月28日
我不会和你谈判
l won't parley with you.
你可以无条件投降也可以选择开战
lt's either unconditional surrender or fight.
你决定吧
What is your answer?
不要开战
No fight.
你们要去哪?
Where were you headed?
松脊岭
Pine Ridge.
去争取和平
Make peace.
你以前曾经对我们的军队撒过谎
You lied to our troops once before.
现在叫我们怎么相信你?
Why should we believe you now?
我没有撒谎
No lie.
我很高兴采用这种和平的方式找到了你
l'm glad to find you peaceable.
你和你的族人将跟随我们返回我们的营地
You and your people will follow us back to our camp.
我们会给你们提供毯子和定额补给
We'll provide blankets, rations.
我还会派医生来给你看病
l'll... have an ambulance sent forward.
你会感觉好些
You'll ride more comfortably.
我想我今天是病了
l guess l'm sick today.
那个营地有多远?
How far is the camp?
5英里
Five miles.
翁迪德尼克里克
The creek called Wounded Knee.
这点东西根本不够给400个人的
You can't feed 400 people on this.
惠勒先生 你的任务是把所需的补给运送到翁迪德尼
Your job is to deliver the required rations to Wounded Knee, Mr. Wheeler,
而不是置疑命令
not to question the order.
我并不是在置疑
l'm... l'm not questioning it.
我说的是事实
l'm just saying.
不要忘了带回你做为目击者的精彩新闻
Don't fail to bring back your key eyewitness observations.
你干嘛不上车自己去看看?
Why don't you climb aboard and see for yourself?
惠勒 多谢 但是我不得不呆在新闻最多的地方
Thanks, Wheeler, but...l'm forced to remain in the thick of activity.
你自称是"战地记者"
You style yourselves war correspondents,
你唯一见到的战争就是你在希尔盖特旅馆的发信桌前
but the only fighting you've seen is at the bar at
为你的凭空捏造添油加醋
the Hillsgate Hotel where you lubricate your imaginations.
驾!
南达科他州 松脊岭
Pine Ridge, South Dakota.
12月28日星期日
Sunday, December 28th.
这里的印第安人的抵抗彻底失败了
The lndian war here has collapsed.
大脚酋长战败的队伍在距离管理处不到30英里的地方休息
Chief Big Foot's defeated hostiles rest fewer than 30 miles from this agency,
由著名的第七骑兵团监管
apprehended by the gallant men of the famed 7th Cavalry.
翁迪德尼克里克他的投降警告了那些占据当地管理处
The surrender is all but certain to flush out renegades which for too long have held this agency
及其附近区域的其他敌对分子
and its surrounding settlements in a virtual state of siege.
我们这些文明社会的人都等待着大脚酋长的回归
All civilized people here await Big Foot's return and give thanks in this time of peace
并且为这次处理印第安事件没有进一步的人员伤亡而感到欣慰
that the lndian troubles are to be brought to a close without further sacrifice of life.
给你
Here you go.
这是给大脚酋长的
This is for Big Foot.
另外我还带来一些给你保暖用的东西
Somethin' else to keep you warm.
军队常规的羊毛内衣
Army regulation wool underwear.
这算是非常好的药
This good medicine.
最好的
The best.
给 你也拿一件
Here, take a pair for yourself.
接着
Go on, take 'em.
他听不到
He cannot hear.
他们说坐牛的一些族人和你在一起
They say some of Sitting Bull's people are here with you.
我在找一个朋友
l'm lookin' for a friend of mine.
一个年轻人 说英语
He's young, speaks English.
他叫传信人
His name's Voices That Carry.
- 我知道这个人 -
我不能和你回去
l cannot go back with you.
我不明白
l don't understand.
我原以为在印第安和白人的世界之间架起一座桥梁
l thought it was possible to bridge the lndian's and white man's world.
乔治 你就是那座桥
You are that bridge, George.
不
No.
当我还在东部的时候 人们把我看作是一个受过教育的印第安人
When l was back east, people looked at me as an educated lndian.
就好像某种新奇的东西
Something different.
一个另类
A curiosity.
我现在明白了
l see that now.
我生活在白人的世界却永远不会属于那里
l lived among the white men,but l never belonged.
那么你属于这?
And you belong here?
我哪也不属于...
l belong nowhere.
这就是我所学到的
This is what l've learned.
这才是我受到的真正教育
This has been my real education.
我衷心的感谢你为我所做的一切 我的朋友
l am grateful to you for everything you've done for me, my friend.
乔治
George.
后会有期
Goodbye.
1♥8♥9♥0年12月29日
少校要求你们都到大脚酋长的帐篷那里去
Colonel wants your men to fetch yourselves up to Big Foot's tent.
谈判
Parley.
你们明白?
You savvy?
快点!
Come on, get!
谈判!
Parley!
在带你的人到松脊岭之前
Before taking your people to Pine Ridge,
我们必须要求你们交出全部武器
we must ask that you surrender any arms in your possession.
拥有武器的人向前迈一步
Those with guns or rifles may now step forward,
依次放下他们的武器
one by one,and lay down their weapons.
还有谁?
Who else?
肯定还有人没交出武器
Surely this cannot be all of them.
已经没有枪了
No more guns.
我让你住进军队流动医院还让医生给你治病
Have l not put you in an ambulance and had my doctor look after you?
并且让你住进帐篷里面还给你生火取暖
Did l not put you in a good tent with a stove to make you
我还为你的族人提供食物
warm and comfortable?Did l not feed your people?
你就用撒谎来报答我?
Yet now, Big Foot repays my kindness with lying?
没有枪了
No more guns.
好吧
Very well.
中士!
Sergeant!
是
Sir.
你带领手下逐个帐篷搜查
You and your men search the village, tipi by tipi.
集♥合♥!
Troop!
分散!
Detail!
让我进去
Let me in there.
叫这个人坐下!
Tell that man to sit down!
当轮回圆♥满♥后 他就会停下来的
When circle finish, he sit down.
- 我已经活够了 -
其余的武器呢?
Where is the rest?
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表