剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
He does not know what he does.
- 他想要的黄土毒害了他的思想 -
注③ 黄土:金子
- 你不需要他 -
这不是我留在这里的原因
That is not why l stay.
我留在这里是因为
l stay because...
这是我一手建起来的家
...this is the home l have made.
你不用担心我
Don't worry on my account.
好的骑手总会找到活干的
There's always work for a good rider.
你已经长大了
You are no longer a boy.
这里只有一点钱
There are only a few coins here,
可我要给你
but l give them to you.
- 记住你是一个拉科塔族人 -
- 你会强壮起来的 -
- 大灵愿您能保佑高原之狼 -
注④ 听译
天狼星的父亲在他小的时候...
Dog Star's father had taught him
就教会了他如何做冬季总结
as a boy to keep the winter count,
就是将旅程的中的事件记录下来
which told the story of the people's journey.
现在为下一代留下总结成了他的责任
Now it became his responsibility to preserve the count
- 你的画总是在叙述同一件事 -
- 白人越来越多 -
- 土地在逐年减少 -
- 当他们找到他们想要的全部黄铁块 -
注⑤ 黄铁块:黄金
- 他们就会离开的 -
- 事情显而易见 可你却看不出来 -
- 来吧 哥哥 -
- 还记得这个地方么 哥哥 -
- 这是我们第一次猎捕野牛的地方 -
- 来吧 -
- 我们还是孩子的时候 -
- 是你教我如何荡进来的 -
- 而你自己现在却糊涂了 -
不必如此 女士
There's no need for that, ma'am!
我是大卫·惠勒
l'm David Wheeler.
叶忒罗的表弟
Jethro's cousin.
太好吃了 女士
Sure is good, ma'am.
我很久没有吃过这么好吃的东西了
l haven't eaten like this for a month of Sundays.
你是怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
我在萨克拉门托到处打听
Just asked around Sacramento.
那里到惠勒顿可不顺路啊
This isn't exactly down the road from Wheelerton.
家里收到了一封玛格丽特写的信
Well, the family got a letter from Margaret.
他认为雅各布还活着
She had this notion Jacob was still alive,
如果雅各布回家的话 她想让我们告诉雅各布一声她在找他
wanted us to tell him she was looking for him if he came by the house.
那孩子相信雅各布没有死
The girl got it into her head that he didn't die.
然后亚伯也信以为真 开始不听我的话了
Then Abe got it into his head not to mind me.
他们都...
Both of them...
- 疯了 -
我来到西部是想碰碰运气
l came out West to make my fortune.
我做梦都想发财
l intend to die a rich man.
而不是打铁
Not pounding iron.
你从那条河里淘出了多少?
So, how much you pulled out of that river?
零零散散的 不多
Some here, some there.
我希望咱们可以合伙干
l was hoping we'd partner up.
你有什么本钱 大卫?
What have you got to invest, David?
我有这双手 不找到富矿 誓不罢休
l've got these, willing to crack and blister until l hit pay dirt.
你说怎么样?
What do you say, huh?
行
Well... yes.
来吧
Go ahead.
看到那盆水没有?
You see the water like that?
像这样晃
Swirl it around.
滚开!
Move it!
这块地是我的!
This is my claim!
这块地是我的!
This is my claim!
现在是我的了!
Well, it's mine now!
你们已经够幸运的了!
You've had your turn!
往前走!
Go on now!
回到船上去吧!
Go back to the boat!
你们已经够幸运的了!
lt's mine!You've had your turn!
滚回去!
Go back!
现在这块地是我的了!
lt's my claim now!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons of bitches.
他们不会回来了
They won't be coming back.
现在这块地是我的了
lt's my claim now.
能给我点钱喝杯酒么?
Hey, can you spare some dust so l can get a drink?
杰莱特?
Jarrett?
你出什么事了?
What happened to you?
近来一直背运
Just down on my luck.
我会时来运转的
lt'll turn.
我以为你去上游了
l thought you headed up river.
是去了 但那里不适合我
l did, just didn't tap in.
能给我点钱喝杯酒么?
Can you stake me for a drink?
我有钱就还给你
l'll pay you back when l hit it.
∮ I dreamed a dream the other night ∮
∮ that everything was still ∮
∮ I dreamed that I was carrying ∮
∮ my laundry on down the hill ∮
∮ a piece slipped out and I fell down ∮
∮ now I drag my liver ∮
∮ oh,I'll wash my long johns ∮
∮ in the icy river... ∮
叶忒罗
Hey, Jethro.
什么事?
What?
过来
Come here.
来吧
Give me a hand.
我们发财了
We're rich.
我们发财了
We're rich.
我们发大...
We're stinking...
住嘴!
Shut up!
你想让他们杀死我们么?
You want 'em to kill us?
快把你的衣服脱下来!
Get your coat. Quick!
把你的衣服脱下来!
Get my coat off.
快点
Come on.
快点!
Come on!
这是真的么?
ls it real?
你快看看
Look at that.
你觉得里面有多少金子?
How much gold do you think's there?
纹路很宽
lt's a big vein.
我觉得有四分之一的金子 也许是三分之一
l'd say a quarter, maybe a third.
或者一半?
Maybe a half?
你得赶紧把它从这里拿走
You must take it from here quickly.
我们必须把这个拿去估价
We've gotta get this assayed.
去河的上游
The river's up.
到达萨克拉门托的下游
We'll go downstream to Sacramento.
那里有银行
There's banks there.
我们黎明前就要把它卖♥♥掉
We'll set out at dawn.
我们得抓紧时间
We gotta move fast.
我们要带上小雅各布照应我们直到我们到河边
We'll take Jake to cover our backs.
不行
No,
他还是个孩子
he is a boy.
他已经能够帮助我们照看属于我们自己的东西了
He's old enough to make sure we keep what's ours.
他不能那么做
This is not his doing.
不能把他扯进来!
Don't make him a part.
你从来都不支持
You never were for this.
就是现在你也不高兴
You're not happy.
我知道我不是雅各布
l know l'm not Jacob,
但我正在努力
but l tried to do my best.
没有人让你成为他!
No one asked you!
我知错了
l've made mistakes.
好么 我错了!
l know that.
我知道的 但现在事情就会改变了
But things are gonna be different now.
好么?
All right?
如果你是白人 你就会知道拥有那块石头就等于拥有了一切
lf you were white, you'd know that having that rock means everything.
就意味着我向你保证过的事情都会实现
lt means everything l ever promised you.
求你了
Please.
求你给我一个证明的机会
Please give me a chance to prove it.
求你了 我会证明给你看的
Please, l'll show you.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我帮你准备路上的干粮
l will pack food for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
想到能给自己在城里买♥♥一栋大房♥子
l think l'll buy me a grand city house
有像家乡种植园一样的仆人伺候我
with servants to wait on me,like those plantations back home.
你呢 叶忒罗?
What about you, Jethro?
你用你的一半打算做什么?
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表