剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表
No more words.
爸爸 出什么事了?
Papa, what is it?
克莱拉 你要出城去
Clara, l want you to get out of town.
你和你妈妈出城躲躲
You and your mama get out of town,
无论你听到和看到什么
no matter what you hear,no matter what you see.
都要一直跑 能向我保证么?
You keep runnin', you promise me?
你不和我们一起走么?
Aren't you comin' with us?
你是一个有才华的姑娘
You're a talented girl.
我希望你能利用好你的天赋
l want you to use your gift.
利用你的天赋做一些好事
l want you to use your gift to do good.
答应我
You promise me that.
驾!
你和你的妈妈走吧
You and your mother get goin'.
一切结束后我就会去找你们的
l'll come for you when it's over.
走吧
Go!
和我们一起走吧 爸爸!
Please come with us, Papa!
走吧
Go on, now.
快走!
Git!
快!
Go on!
他们在谷仓里
快点 妈妈!
Hurry, Mama!
克莱拉!
Clara!
仔细听我说 照我说的去做
Listen to me and do as l say.
如果发生了什么不测
lf anything should happen,
你去奥马哈州找你的表兄丹尼尔
l want you to make your way to Cousin Daniel in Omaha.
他会照顾你的
He'll take good care of you.
妈妈!
Mama!
好么?
All right?
妈妈!
Mama!
好 现在走吧
All right, now, go.
不!
No!
克莱拉 快走!
Clara, go.
妈妈!
Mama!
走!
Go!
跑!
Run!
快跑!
Run!
把房♥子都烧了!
Burn every house!
把人都杀光!!
Kill every man!
必须要把堪萨斯州清理干净
Kansas must be cleansed,
唯一可以清理干净的方法就是把他们都杀了!
and the only way to cleanse it is to kill!
快到这边来!
Get over here!
你们两个搜一下这间房♥子!
You two check those houses!
你们三个去教堂那边!
You three check the church!
如果必须射击 就轮流开枪
lf you have to fire,stagger your shots.
这样就留出了装弹的时间
Give yourself time to reload.
前进!
Come on!
苏珊娜?
Susannah?
苏珊娜!
Susannah!
爸爸 不!
Papa, no!
不! 啊!
不!
萨姆森(47)-苏珊娜(41)-阿伦(20)-耶利米(17)
在西部发生过太多让人无法忍♥受的灾难
Too many found the ravages of the West to be unendurable.
而许多人也从中发现了自己前所未有的勇气
Yet there were countless others who called on a courage they never knew they possessed.
克莱拉就是这些人中的一员
Clara Wheeler was one of these rare spirits.
她会坚强的活下去
She would survive.
剧集 | 西部风云 | 导航列表