Scooby ate the whole tray.
史酷比把一整盘都吃光了
Wait. Where is he, anyway?
等等 他到底去哪了
Oh, dude.
伙计
Scooby got out!
史酷比跑出去了
Here we are.
我们到了
I had a really great time tonight.
我今晚过得很愉快
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Do you want to come upstairs?
你想跟我上楼吗
I'd love to.
乐意之至
There's just one little thing,
有件小事我要告诉你
and it probably doesn't matter, but...
虽然可能不是很重要 但
I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚
I've been saying that all night just to get in your pants.
我整晚都这么说 是为了要跟你上♥床♥
Can you believe...
真让人难以置信
Oh, my God!
天啊
I found Scooby's wallet. Oh, no!
史酷比的钱包在这儿呢 完了
That means the poor guy's out there with no identification.
那个可怜的家伙独自在外 没有身份证傍身
Robin! Hey. Hey, um, remember Scooby?
罗宾 你还记得史酷比吧
Uh, well, he got out.
他跑出去了
"Got out"? What do you mean?
"跑出去" 这话什么意思
He just walked out of the apartment.
他离开公♥寓♥了
Someone must've left the door open.
肯定是有人忘了关门
It wasn't me. Me neither.
不是我 也不是我
He must've figured out how to open it himself.
他肯定知道怎么自己开门
He's so smart.
他很聪明的
We should get him on Letterman doing tricks.
我们应该把他带去上《大卫深夜秀》玩杂耍
I know Paul Schaffer's sandwich guy.
我认识保尔·谢弗 那个卖♥♥三明治的家伙
This could happen.
会发生这种事的
Guys. Get yourselves together and start looking for Scooby.
伙计们 赶紧集♥合♥ 一起去找史酷比
I'm on my way home.
我在回家的路上了
Wait wait! Robin.
等等 罗宾
Can you pick up some calzones?
能顺便带点寇松饼回来吗
Wait. Nora, wait. Wait.
等等 诺拉 别走
I'm sorry I misled you.
抱歉我误导了你
Misled? You lied to me!
哪是误导 你这是欺骗
You had your friends lie to me!
你还让你的朋友帮忙骗我
I was on the spot. This is your fault. My fault?
当时我是骑虎难下 这都是你的错 我的错
Yeah, with the whole "I want to get married" thing.
对 就是因为你那套"我想结婚"的屁话
You can't just tell someone exactly what you want
你不能因为想谈恋爱 就把内心所需
out of a relationship.
直接告诉别人
This... isn't England.
这又不是英国
Good-bye, Barney.
再见 巴尼
Scooby!
史酷比
Scoob!
小酷比
Great idea. No, great idea!
这个主意不错 错 应该是这个主意真不错
Okay. If you were new in town
够了 如果你初来乍到
and had just ingested an eighth of sandwich, where would you go?
还抽了八分之一的大♥麻♥三明治 你会去哪里
Of course.
当然
Back to the pizza place!
回到吃披萨那儿
Yeah! Maybe that's where Scooby went.
对 可能史酷比去那儿了
Who's Scooby?
谁是史酷比
Hey, guys. Hey, have you seen Scooby?
嗨 伙计们 嗨 你看见史酷比了吗
Uh, yeah. Isn't that him taking a leak on that fire hydrant?
看见了 那个在消防栓尿尿的人是他吗
Scooby!
史酷比
Oh, hey! It's my friends!
嗨 我的朋友们
No!
不要啊
And that explains 12:51 a.m.
怪不得12点51分也有一次异常
Okay. None of this suggests a systemic issue.
好了 没有一项证明是身体问题
Your heart's fine.
你的心脏没事
With a healthy diet, you can live a long and happy life.
只要健康饮食 你就可以长命百岁
If nobody stabs you.
如果没人拿刀捅你的话
Day's not over.
来日方长
Okay.
够了
Lily, I'm sorry that I lied about wanting to settle down.
莉莉 抱歉我骗你说想安定下来
No, that wasn't the lie.
不 你没骗我
The lie was when you told Nora you were lying.
真正的谎言是 你告诉诺拉你在骗她
Because you weren't.
其实你并没有骗她
You want that stuff, Barney, I know you do.
你想拥有那些东西 巴尼 我知道你想
Okay. Maybe, eventually, I could settle down.
好吧 或许最终我会安定下来
50 years from now, if I have like a Hefner thing going on
那得50年以后了 前提还得像海夫纳那样能勾搭上
with some really hot twins.
某对火♥辣♥的双胞胎
But those twins
那些辣妹双胞胎
won't even be born for another... 32 years.
还得在娘胎里呆个32年呢
I mean...
我是说
Nora's great. She's wonderful. But...
诺拉不错 她很棒 但是
What time was your dinner reservation?
你的晚餐约在几点
Last night? 8:30.
昨晚吗 8点半
What did his heart do at 8:30?
他的心脏8点半时 情况如何
It... literally skipped a beat.
正确地说 他的心有一刻停止跳动
Your heart's talking to you, Barney.
你的心在跟你说话呢 巴尼
Do you have the guts to listen to it?
你有勇气去倾听吗
** Stones that I *
* 压负在
** Carry *
* 我身上
** Around *
* 的巨石
I lied. Barney.
我撒谎了 巴尼
When I said I lied, that was a lie, and I'm sorry.
当我告诉你我骗你时 那是我在撒谎 对不起
I'm confused. So am I.
我迷糊了 我也是
This, all of this, this is totally new to me,
这些 所有的一切 对我来说完全陌生
but I know it's what I want.
但我知道我要的是什么
I want to be confused.
我想变迷糊
With you.
只要跟你在一起
Mom, Dad...
妈 爸
this is Barney.
这位是巴尼
Hi.
你好
I'm Barney. Great to meet you.
我是巴尼 跟高兴见到你们
Hey, you want to see a magic trick?
你们想看魔术表演吗
** Sharp as a marble *
* 如大理石般锋利
** These stones keep my feet on the ground *
* 那些巨石 把我固定在原地
** All this experience *
* 所有的经历
** Weighs me down. *
* 让我疲惫不堪
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表