No, it's... it's none of that.
不过 都不是你说的这些
It's just this new Marshall,Corporate Marshall
是如今的马修 上班族马修
he wears suits all the time.
整日西装革履
He doesn't care about saving the world.
把拯救世界的梦想丢到一旁
He's not you.
他不再是以前的你
I want you back.
我要你变回原来的样子
Well, you can't have me.
你的愿望恐怕实现不了
Look at the sign.
你看下面的指示牌
I'm extinct.
我绝种了
I've gone the way of Jane's Addiction.
我和"简的嗜好"一样 消逝在人世了
Actually, Jane's Addiction got back together.
其实"简的嗜好"已经重组了
They did?
是吗
Yeah, they've done a few tours,they put out a new album.
是的 他们做了几场巡演 还出了张新专辑
Are you serious?! That is awesome!
你是说真的吗 太棒了
Are they just as good?
他们歌♥还跟以前一样好听吗
Sure.
当然
Look, I know that Corporate Marshall wears a tie and everything,
听着 虽然上班族马修西装革履不再热血
but it sounds like he hasn't changed where it counts.
但是他爱你的本质是不会改变的
Look, Lily, I know that you would have been okay
莉莉 我知道你不介意当初
if we were poor and I wastrying to save the world,
和我这个一心想拯救地球的穷小子 过着清贫的日子
Will you still be ok if I make a lot of money,
如果我挣很多很多的钱
and I spend all of it spoiling you and our kids?
全拿来宠你和我们的孩子 你还介意吗
We'll make it work.
我们会努力解决的
There he goes.
主角出场
The Marathon Man.
性♥爱♥马拉松运动员
Mr. Stamina himself.
持久坚挺先生
I can kiss betterthan that old man.
我的接吻技术那老男人强多了
So when was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
It was that day,
就是那天
July 23, 1981.
1981年7月23日
My mom got pretty mad that he let me destroy
他让我肆意破坏纽约的地标建筑
a New York City landmark.
让我妈妈非常生气
Moms.
妈妈都这样
He never came around anymore after that.
从那以后 他再也没来过我家了
Think he moved away.
我还以为他搬走了
Well, maybe the security guy had it wrong.
或许保安误会了呢
You never know...
你怎么知道
But you do know, you do know.
可我知道 我就是知道
That's the thing. You know.
直觉告诉我是他 你懂的
He's my dad.
他是我父亲
Barney, do you want...?
巴尼 你想
I don't want to do anything.
我什么也不想干
Don't tell anyone about this, okay?
千万不要告诉别人这件事 行吗
I'm serious.It's a great look.
说真的 真的很好看
I think it could come back, but one question.
我觉得它还会回来 不过有个问题
Does it cost half as much as glasses?
这个的价格是你眼镜的一半吧
Can I steal you for a second?
我能借你一会儿吗
You don't need to worry. I...
你不用担心 我是
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Oh, I thought we were...
我以为你邀我跳舞呢
Fine.
好吧
I erased the tape.
我把录音洗了
What?
为什么
I don't need it.
我不需要
I'm going to beat you fair and square.
我要光明正大把你打败
Thanks.
谢谢
But it's good to know how easily
不过知道女人能轻易
you can be manipulated by a woman.
把你玩弄于股掌之间 也不错
You look gross whenyou cry, you know that?
你知道你的哭相很难看吗
Some women look cute.
有些女人哭相很可爱
You look like a basset hound.
你哭起来就像巴塞特猎犬一样 脸都皱起来了
Oh, laugh it up now.
现在你尽管笑
Because starting Monday,
因为一到周一
I got you in my crosshairs.
我就会瞄准你 全力出击
Bring it on, Princess.
尽管放马过来 公主
Eriksen...
埃里克森
It's, uh, 3:00 a.m.
这都凌晨3点了
You know what, you might as well not even go home.
你还是别回家休息了 直接干到第二天上班得了
And so Marshall stayed right on at Goliath National Bank.
于是马修就真的没有回家
Of course,it wouldn't last forever.
当然 这种状况没有持续很久
But that's another story.
不过这个故事 改天再说
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表